The Chateau Diaries #81 Octo-Oedipus: being straight to ingratiate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5558EAC2-741D-418F-BBF9-84108012F6D2.jpeg
Didn’t Anna or some other chatelaine have a Wedgwood themed room? Done much better?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Again, is anyone else triggered by the misaligned medallions? Why didn't they use Armoire's laser leveler?
I get a whole lot of BJJ vibes on this design. :sick:

Looks nice and clean on the outside, but there are water leaks and dry rot underneath. The story of Lalande.

View attachment 849014
Ghastly entrance to the only working loo. Who displays plates on top of a radiator and flowers on top of doors?
I saw this on The Channel 4 show and laughed my socks off as they worked out the pattern and then Steph got her glue gun out.
Ian had to replaster the wall and Flip gave it the once over ( the walls -you filthy minded Tattlers)

Congratulations to @HalcyonOrganic 👏

Not mentioning the other VIP wannabee who is drinking the bar dry.

What's this about us being a hate site? A differing of opinions which doesn't require brown nosing is not hate.

Most if us are discerning and we like and praise where we find it is due. I think she is jealous of Dan...there I've said it. He has a lot more going for him and has earned good reviews on Tattle (and some not so good) We like Amaury, he is a favourite amongst many of our ladies as well.

What we don't like is - well I'm sure Steph and fans can read the threads and find out. Don't forget your glasses Steph. If you need a summary, the talented @TaxInspector can write a little ditty for you.

DB as in Darling Brenda must be enjoying the drama. She is making much ado about nothing.

so..no vlogs from Dan...oh my.... he has gone bitten by the channel 4 virus...he wants fame...and all to give support to Her Griftiness..he might be carefull...otherwise he is going down with her..he better could take care of his own following..and skip that flashing lunatic..but i guess he has fallen for her spell...and he thinks he can be the next Dick Strawbridge...not gonna happen..
He did give fair warning and a man must do what a man must to earn his crust.

Yes, I know I am a Dan Fan (must give balanced opinions so we don't come across as haters)

Now put the knife away, they are sharp when stuck in the mouth. We wouldn't want you to have an accident whilst drinking your wine. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
well Fans vlog tonight was clearly prerecorded..i bet they still havent figured out how to cope with the boyfriend outing...still dont understand why this was a day late...nothing new was shown...potty with his baking again....omg i bet Ruthy must really be tired of all his panbaking bread..i guess that would be the last of mine concernes living with that creature..what a nutcase...and he lives in Amsterdam...well thats the capital of nutcases these days...
And I guess in place of " amaaaazing" our hip Shantylaine is now over using the word "epic".
Every time the boy appeared I covered him on the computer with my hand. I know....childish.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm imagining the two chairs in pink and maybe that would work in a confectionery sort of atmosphere. Without the flowers though, the room doesn't really work. So they need to depend on fresh flowers to be always be there???

I do wonder what a professional talented designer would have done with all those medallions.
Medallions would have looked better in a display case, possibly on a dark velvet background. Same with the Wedgwood plates. We know the radiator doesn't work, so no danger of cracking from the heat. Maybe they will get pinched by someone or they will fall off when the wind rushes through.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just watched today's vlog. This is a rhetorical question: What the fork can't Stef get dressed before she leaves her bedroom?! Instead, she has spent all day in her nightie with her 100 star robe on to: welcome Gerry; wander into Marie and Nick's apartment then watch Antoinie getting a hair cut by Annalise; have a meeting with the tree surgeon; and hassle Anmoury in his workshop. It is beyond disrespectful to everyone in the chateau let alone contractors.

So here's a tip Stef: lay out your clothes for the next day either in your bedroom on a chair or in your friggin' dressing room!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Ghastly entrance to the only working loo. Who displays plates on top of a radiator and flowers on top of doors?
I saw this on The Channel 4 show and laughed my socks off as they worked out the pattern and then Steph got her glue gun out.
Ian had to replaster the wall and Flip gave it the once over ( the walls -you filthy minded Tattlers)

What's this about us being a hate site? A differing of opinions which doesn't require brown nosing is not hate.

Most if us are discerning and we like and praise where we find it is due. I think she is jealous of Dan...there I've said it. He has a lot more going for him and has earned good reviews on Tattle (and some not so good) We like Amaury, he is a favourite amongst many of our ladies as well.

What we don't like is - well I'm sure Steph and fans can read the threads and find out. Don't forget your glasses Steph. If you need a summary, the talented @TaxInspector can write a little ditty for you.

DB as in Darling Brenda must be enjoying the drama. She is making much ado about nothing.

Yes, I know I am a Dan Fan (must give balanced opinions so we don't come across as haters)

Now put the knife away, they are sharp when stuck in the mouth. We wouldn't want you to have an accident whilst drinking your wine. :)
when people bite..i always know i am not far from the truth...and offcourse..people have to earn their crust.. ;) nothing wrong with that..but like i said dont try to bet on the wrong horse...follow your own path..and stay out of her mess...much better..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So many regulars are oblivious, then a few well-informed ones spill the beans...

View attachment 849183
3:39 PM JosephM I don’t see Phillips side of the bed.
View attachment 849184
3:39 PMCarol Weaver :LOL:
View attachment 849185
3:39 PMKatherine@jetje goes dutch Hi!
View attachment 849186
3:39 PMMichelle Kucharewlol @Donna Davis Art
View attachment 849187
3:39 PMJosephM Phillips not gay?
Do you think jetje went Dutch in the hope of landing Philip? Perhaps Steph has a rival for his affections other than Loki. All those heart ❤ better watch it Jetje, you may find yourself unable to promote on her live chat... oops!
All this band wagon riding at the Shittoo, all those promotions of businesses, paintings, Vlogs, hedgehogs, costumes, other Chateaus.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have been thinking that maybe Fanny is more to be pitied than scorned for being in a relationship with Sir Prissy Pants. How sad and desperate would you have to be to see anything to admire in him , never mind fancy him ?
True! Pathetic.
She had to be Awfully lonely and desperate to settle for that. Gonna be hard to get outta this relationship if she ever wants to.
She is stuck. Her super, duper, stupid, unquestioning fans will love him and welcome him as never before... So if she wants to dump him it will piss them all off. She wanted that limp biscuit? Well, she's got him.

So because of her stupid choice, we have to suffer even more seeing him on screen bossing everyone around just because she can't find her way out of a wet paper bag and needs someone to tell her to " stay in bed because she is so stressed. What a ridiculous child she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think Mummy needs to get back to the chateau ASAP! The inmates are running the asylum.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I just watched today's vlog. This is a rhetorical question: What the fork can't Stef get dressed before she leaves her bedroom?! Instead, she has spent all day in her nightie with her 100 star robe on to: welcome Gerry; wander into Marie and Nick's apartment then watch Antoinie getting a hair cut by Annalise; have a meeting with the tree surgeon; and hassle Anmoury in his workshop. It is beyond disrespectful to everyone in the chateau let alone contractors.

So here's a tip Stef: lay out your clothes for the next day either in your bedroom on a chair or in your friggin' dressing room!
Quite! It wasn't so bad when we could imagine her lying chastely in bed with a book and a hot water bottle for company, but now we know she's got a young virile lover ( :oops: ) and the mysterious Red Sex Cushion, I think she may need a morning freshen up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Must have gotten bored with Spode, so Wedgewood it is. Wait for the influx of blue Wedgewood on grab-a-gift...
I think that at this point, if I were them, I would turn the cadeaux at the chateau into a game. Every week mention that you love something more and more outlandish, and then make a bet with the other residents on how many you receive.

"Dahhhling, just love strawhats incrusted with glazed fruit. It's my favourite"

• Haha
Reactions: 18

You know, I hadn’t really thought about it before, but it really IS disrespectful to do that. Honestly, how much effort does it take to bathe and put on some fresh clothes before meeting the chateau staff and contractors? She sets the example…and wearing your nightgown all day doesn’t exactly scream professional. It actually makes you look kind of looney! How can they take her seriously?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Maybe Phillip made her get glasses so she could find his squirrel nuts?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Quite! It wasn't so bad when we could imagine her lying chastely in bed with a book and a hot water bottle for company, but now we know she's got a young virile lover ( :oops: ) and the mysterious Red Sex Cushion, I think she may need a morning freshen up.
Brings a new meaning to the word work.
(y)
janice anderson
1 hour ago
I have a question why on the DIY programme it says Philip is Stephanie's boyfriend have I missed something?

Hide 16 replies

View attachment 849339
minas tirith
1 hour ago
apparently

View attachment 849340
moondancer
1 hour ago
Wait... what?

View attachment 849341
janice anderson
59 minutes ago
@moondancer that's what it said Stephanie's Dutch boyfriend philip.

View attachment 849342
JMK
55 minutes ago
I doubt it since he bats for the other side.

View attachment 849343
moondancer
53 minutes ago
@JMK that's what I thought.

View attachment 849344
moondancer
52 minutes ago
@janice anderson OK, interesting 🤔

View attachment 849345
Kellie Thomson
52 minutes ago
Yes I was shocked. They said it several times so not a one off mistake

View attachment 849346
janice anderson
45 minutes ago
@Kellie Thomson glad you heard it I thought I was hearing things ?

View attachment 849347
Nannie G
44 minutes ago
@Kellie Thomson they did, three times 😂😂

View attachment 849348
Patrocinio Advincula
42 minutes ago
If one says "boyfriend" does that automatically mean a "sweetheart"? Or simply a boy for a friend?

View attachment 849349
Lauren L
39 minutes ago
Why would it matter? If so good for them. Either way they are wonderful friends.

View attachment 849350
janice anderson
35 minutes ago
@Lauren L wouldn't matter to me I would of wished them well

View attachment 849351
janice anderson
33 minutes ago
@Patrocinio Advincula it means boyfriend in the uk Jesus I only asked.

View attachment 849352
moondancer
31 minutes ago
@janice anderson in the US too.

View attachment 849353
Michael Moore
30 minutes ago
Lol there is no way “boyfriend” is being used in a romantic sense.

View attachment 849354
janice anderson
16 minutes ago
@Michael Moore and you know this why....

View attachment 849355
GalaxyRangerNiko
7 minutes ago
@Lauren L I don't care if they are a couple or not. It's not my business and it's not why I started watching her videos. :) (She did a Patreon video about her situation this week.)

View attachment 849356
Sandra Cole
3 minutes ago
@JMK obviously not !!
She turned him. Loki is gutted.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
INDEED. GROSS!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm imagining the two chairs in pink and maybe that would work in a confectionery sort of atmosphere. Without the flowers though, the room doesn't really work. So they need to depend on fresh flowers to be always be there???

I do wonder what a professional talented designer would have done with all those medallions.
Funny you should say that. On the episode of diy, sir snorts suggested they should have had pink chairs (criticizing his lady love in front of the camera during the big reveal..such a faux pas). Cat declared that it would look too twee.

Do you happen to like hedgehogs 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Do you think jetje went Dutch in the hope of landing Philip? Perhaps Steph has a rival for his affections other than Loki. All those heart ❤ better watch it Jetje, you may find yourself unable to promote on her live chat... oops!
All this band wagon riding at the Shittoo, all those promotions of businesses, paintings, Vlogs, hedgehogs, costumes, other Chateaus.
I have seen Jetje her vlogs..she has a lott to cope..i feel for her...i think she is a strong woman.....she likes to see life as positive as she can...nothing wrong with that..but mostly those people are the ones who are taken most advantage off..by the so called positive YTers..who only want to rip people off..disgused as a nice and positive human being..full of life love and laughter...but in the end they are all of that..... most defenitely not.. just grifters playing a horrible part to mislead people and get money in for themselves..some people dont want to see it..its their loss..they will see it in the end...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.