The Chateau Diaries #81 Octo-Oedipus: being straight to ingratiate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it will only work against her...she better never mentioned us...we know she reads here..but she acted as nothing could disturb her,,,she let the cat out of the box..now...people are gonna search...not gonna work out well for her...the diehards will stay..some people dont wanne see things...but i guess there are a lott questioning things..and those are gonna search...and its not difficult to find us.. ;)
At least she didn't pull the "tattlers said my dad abused me in my childhood" card like last time when Michael told his "D&A stole my designs" story and all the superfans expected a statement of solidarity from her. So not tovbe compelled to give a statement against the power couple she again distracted by mentioning tattle. This was actually what put me off the most , I don't believe it for a second to be true, but why would she herself write something so extreme and despicable about her own father on social media for ever to be in www? It's worse enough that someone else said it on a gossip site but why repeat it? To even put those awful words next to her dad's name in one sentence is already so sick to me. She really overreacts in stressful situations, it's like draining the lake immediately in panic instead to step back for a minute and think about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
True! Pathetic.
She had to be Awfully lonely and desperate to settle for that. Gonna be hard to get outta this relationship if she ever wants to.
She is stuck. Her super, duper, stupid, unquestioning fans will love him and welcome him as never before... So if she wants to dump him it will piss them all off. She wanted that limp biscuit? Well, she's got him.

So because of her stupid choice, we have to suffer even more seeing him on screen bossing everyone around just because she can't find her way out of a wet paper bag and needs someone to tell her to " stay in bed because she is so stressed. What a ridiculous child she is.
She'll probably take her pants back and all the clothes she lent him. He will have to go then, or feed him Gluten. If I was being bossed around by him a few laxatives would have found their way into his food.
I would love to be a fly on the wall when the co owners are meeting, they need to protect their assets from further destruction of taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just watched today's vlog. This is a rhetorical question: What the fork can't Stef get dressed before she leaves her bedroom?! Instead, she has spent all day in her nightie with her 100 star robe on to: welcome Gerry; wander into Marie and Nick's apartment then watch Antoinie getting a hair cut by Annalise; have a meeting with the tree surgeon; and hassle Anmoury in his workshop. It is beyond disrespectful to everyone in the chateau let alone contractors.

So here's a tip Stef: lay out your clothes for the next day either in your bedroom on a chair or in your friggin' dressing room!
Or just don't undress at all, saves a lot of time!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just watched today's vlog. This is a rhetorical question: What the fork can't Stef get dressed before she leaves her bedroom?! Instead, she has spent all day in her nightie with her 100 star robe on to: welcome Gerry; wander into Marie and Nick's apartment then watch Antoinie getting a hair cut by Annalise; have a meeting with the tree surgeon; and hassle Anmoury in his workshop. It is beyond disrespectful to everyone in the chateau let alone contractors.

So here's a tip Stef: lay out your clothes for the next day either in your bedroom on a chair or in your friggin' dressing room!
You forgot she also got humped by the tree cutters dog. I laughed my head off as I think other than children it’s her nightmare and also when tree cutter was holding the dog it kept his eyes on her. So she appeals to small animals as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Talking of the tree cutter, do you think he swallowed his teeth and that's why he's had a bad back ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
You forgot she also got humped by the tree cutters dog. I laughed my head off as I think other than children it’s her nightmare and also when tree cutter was holding the dog it kept his eyes on her. So she appeals to small animals as well!
that treesurgeon...i bet he is good at his work...let him go on with it..and dont ask questions... :rolleyes: omg..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When he said he had been taking pain meds SJ said well you have to be careful you don’t want to go down that way again (paraphrasing) Was she referring something about drug addiction. He didn’t look impressed.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So, with the hubub from the relationship with Sir Snorts being outted... And then catching up 20+ pages... I haven't seen anyone really talk about the swimming pond project.

What on earth happened there??? It seemed like an extremely expensive project, to fix the masonry, and a very extensive and long project too. How could they have started it just to realize lager, after its drained, that they need permits. Wouldn't have that been fairly obvious before starting? And if the clay dried out and new flora grows in the clay bed, won't they have the same huge issues they have with the dried up lake? Haven't they caused bigger issues by draining it in the first place... Just like the lake... With no end in sight?

I can't wrap my brain around this project. It seems like lessons of the past were not learned.

Clara, do you have any background on what happened there?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
omg..Teabeg has my kitchenaid..and Nick Squarepants too..in the same colour as ours...is it a gay thing?? :eek: I dont get it..Nick his baking is all so tidy..when we bake the whole kitchen is a mess...he should be our housekeeper..the one we have also makes a mess while baking and cooking..have to say..she is also good with cleaning...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I am sure he bakes only at Lalande
Potty walked into that workshop of Amaury and had no clue where he was.
He said," Wait where is the disco ball? Where is the booze? The fun, fun, fun so I can flop around like a goon?
Wait! Where the HELL am I!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
While you are all belly up to the bar in the Tattle Loung tonight, I felt you all needed some fresh air and relaxation, so a few photos from Jasper ... first one is especially for the @Marquis de Potpourri and his fiance...

20211105_114107.jpg

20211105_113959.jpg

20211105_115014.jpg

20211105_145151.jpg

20211105_133731.jpg
20211105_125052.jpg

20211105_142126.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
While you are all belly up to the bar in the Tattle Loung tonight, I felt you all needed some fresh air and relaxation, so a few photos from Jasper ... first one is especially for the @Marquis de Potpourri and his fiance...

View attachment 849532

View attachment 849533

View attachment 849534

View attachment 849535

View attachment 849536View attachment 849537

View attachment 849539
Absolutely beautiful! I haven’t seen that much moose knuckle since those photos of Snorts’ crotch! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Reactions: 5
I watched the latest Pethericks video, “Back to Work”…have to say I was pretty impressed with Billy’s skills. Really nice job on constructing that basement window. I do think Billy does a better job when he films alone.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.