The Chateau Diaries #81 Octo-Oedipus: being straight to ingratiate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Teabag’s latest cooking video…so much to unpack! Thought it was interesting that just a few threads ago I had mentioned I had never seen a party filmed at Begmania, or had I seen any Patreon visitors. Then, suddenly, the Pethericks had a Halloween party…and in this latest video, Michael made sure to say he had given a few jars of his Royal Jam to some Patreon visitors to Begmania! Coincidence? 🤔

Once again, Michael spouted off some misinformation in his vlog. He said that olive oil is toxic when heated to a high temperature. This really piqued my interest, so I did a quick search…turns out this is a misconception. Olive oil is safe to use in high temperature cooking. MPK…please do a little research before you give out these little “tidbits of knowledge.”

Several folks pointed this out in the live chat.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
There is absolutely no cohesiveness anywhere. I'd have tried to make the room much more cozy and comfy , since that's what it is meant for. It does remind me of a vignette , not a truly lived in area that is meant to be a place to sit and relax

And definitely no vase above the door.
We like to call the vase above the door - a "widow maker"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This made me chuckle! on this FB group, any talk of SJ is banned as it causes too many arguments! :
This is where it all started for me… I learnt about The CD here as a recommendation, long b4 the gift grab ect. It used to be a mixture of hot gossip and love for chateaux… but Vicki 🤭!

F15DE0E1-7FE3-471D-AB64-D4057A5FFE03.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am no longer watching her. Things have been bothering me for a while about her and I was not aware of this site. You cannot be honest under her posts about it because her fans are obsessive and slightly unhinged (maybe it is the Brit in me but all the gushing over every little thing she does is too much). Stephanie has called this a ‘hate’ site. Whilst there maybe comments on here that are a bit harsh, some people have come on here to safely express their feelings on the matter.

I was completely put off by her response to being exposed by channel 4. Firstly, she used Dick and Angel as an example but Angel is a lot older than Philip and age gaps tend to become less important as the youngest person gets older. She should have just said that she understood people may feel like she had hidden it and they could feel a bit deceived, since she is normally so open (I have seen her in the bath on camera and that always makes me incredibly uncomfortable) but her reasons for doing that were x,y,z. However, she has played the victim and excused herself. That screams ‘narcissist’ to me.

I have been having this uneasy feeling watching her for quite a while, the sycophantic outpouring when complimenting others, it is forced and insincere - I have believed for a while she does this in order to appear like a nice person for the audience - this is another thing that narcissists do. There is a red flag for narcissism and that is ‘healthy people give a compliment, but narcissists flatter you’ - they are trying to sell their false image of themselves, the one they use to extract supply form others.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Probably Halal?
Not unless all beef in France is slaughtered Halal style.
He used the same beef for both sauces, but added pork into the sauce for sharing - with Mo having a seperate little pot.
That is where I would say, why not make it all beef, and enjoy together.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's known that the patreon vlogs have been shared here! And she knows that Tattle outed them months ago. You're right, she is trying to change the narrative very quickly from 'yes, my volunteer is now my paid lover', to 'those haters have been illegally sharing my gift to you gangsta grannies"!
it will only work against her...she better never mentioned us...we know she reads here..but she acted as nothing could disturb her,,,she let the cat out of the box..now...people are gonna search...not gonna work out well for her...the diehards will stay..some people dont wanne see things...but i guess there are a lott questioning things..and those are gonna search...and its not difficult to find us.. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm still playing catch-up on the last thread but wanted to post a couple of things before I lost my train of thought...

This post by someone (sorry, my "rememberer isn't functioning very well) ...~~~Just wondering why are you paying to be a patron of someone you come here to essentially s*lag off? I just don't get it. I can't stand MPK and there's no way I'd be funding his tit show just for extra insight.~~~

I became a patron on the lowest possible tier because I kept seeing others posting little snippets of information gathered from her Patreon videos and I wanted to see the entire thing...so I joined.

Also, I saw several mentions of the medication Methotrexate being used to treat an "Ectopic pregnancy"...I take Methotrexate for rheumatoid arthritis and I saw a television program once that called it "chemo in a pill"...kinda scared me because I've been taking it for years!
Methotrexate has many uses. A friend had a type of lymphoma and, yes, it was the drug used as a chemo drug for his type of cancer.

Same for Prednisone. It can be used to help relieve rheumatoid arthritis pain but is also used to treat contact dermatitis ( i.e. poison ivy....) and other anti-inflammatory processes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ken, mate, you're only just now realised the chronology is confusing.

Ken Wood

12 minutes ago
? I thought we had just seen a video of when Gerald had already arrived that morning? The chronology of these vlogs is very confusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
so..no vlogs from Dan...oh my.... he has gone bitten by the channel 4 virus...he wants fame...and all to give support to Her Griftiness..he might be carefull...otherwise he is going down with her..he better could take care of his own following..and skip that flashing lunatic..but i guess he has fallen for her spell...and he thinks he can be the next Dick Strawbridge...not gonna happen..

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I noticed Alexander was seated next to MPK…maybe a little “footsy” happening beneath the table? 😆 Poor Alexander! But, he brought some French champagne back with him from Austria and served everyone….that was really nice!
He is such a kind soul. Maybe he could head North and hang out with Nicky F!!!

Reactions: 12
so..no vlogs from Dan...oh my.... he has gone bitten by the channel 4 virus...he wants fame...and all to give support to Her Griftiness..he might be carefull...otherwise he is going down with her..he better could take care of his own following..and skip that flashing lunatic..but i guess he has fallen for her spell...and he thinks he can be the next Dick Strawbridge...not gonna happen..
You're leaping to a pretty distant conclusion there, mate.

Reactions: 10
But sadly lacking oak wooden spoons ( tell me he isn't serious!). Poor Pathetic can't have Aga products sent to France and needs someone in the UK to send him things. Keep on scrounging, you greasy little spiv.
New thread name suggestion:
-“Keep on scrounging, you greasy little spiv”

• Haha
  • Wow
He is such a kind soul. Maybe he could head North and hang out with Nicky F!!!
Poor Nicholas Fussypants! If I weren’t already taken, I’d look him up! He’s going to make someone a wonderful wife some day! 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
You're leaping to a pretty distant conclusion there, mate.
Ohh ....I see the troops are allready marching in...be prepared mate...we have the knife between our teeth...btw if you have more insight..please let us know..always open for a good opinion...

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.