The Chateau Diaries #80 Kaboom! The dutch boyfriend is outed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well…the big announcement at La La Lande really took the air out of MPK’s Halloween party video release…which was a day late and a dollar short! He even set it up as a premiere! His video should have been released on Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What a spin. She could be a politician.
I may hate Snorts even more. Ugh ugh ugh.
Oh, and SJ no viewers are your friends. You idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I haven't believed it either, but I was wrong. It is possible that their sex life involves digitable stimulation and dildos. I cannot imagine he is able to penetrate her, since he's gay as a goose. Judy Garland had a number of gay boyfriends, lovers and husbands who did this for her.
I have a straight gal pal, who married a bisexual man. It lasted less than a year. They used to have threesomes, always with other men, and she got bored with always being left out.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would she want to do a Q & A about this?!! Call a press conference while you're at it! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well I must admit I am thoroughly disappointed by this news, I've been hoping he would leave the chateau verse for so long now and I doubt it'll happen anytime soon now... Gosh I just cannot stand him, why is he so irritating to me?!!

Also the way SJ says she's felt lonely for so long and that it's nice to have Phillip now makes it sound like she's just with him cause she can't find anyone better for now lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Steffi has Flip, everyone in here has either partners or strangers for in between…

but there is hope at the horizon for me, I just found a nice young guy on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohh ffs. Dick is NOT Angel's employer.

It's not the age. It's the power balance and employment issues. Fellow co-worker imbalance.

It's what brought me back here. For so long I didn't want to believe @Clara Burnett (or her sources)... but it became too obvious. It was a grift-grab last year, someone asked a question about everyone's love life and they way she specifically called out Phillip "and what about YOU Phllip, are you satisfied with your love life?" and then everyone else in the room's facial reaction... sent me running back here again with a new name and avatar.

Then the "we's" and AnnMarie's "Steph AND Phillip want shutters" etc.

I'm so happy the KABOOM came for @Rory on VIP title thread!!!

So glad I skipped dinner, going to be an evening of popcorn and tea here!! :D :D

(If someone can find that gift grab for me - that would be awesome - I cannot make it through those - but it was before christmas last year, maybe during advent time. def before he spent the night in the hospital parking lot.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Then the "we's" and AnnMarie's "Steph AND Phillip want shutters" etc.
That was the statement that made me 100% sure about their relationship!... the authority that it gives PhiPhi...

Aaaaah it feels good to be proven right! 🍸

Reactions: 18
We don't hate Snorts because he is young.
We hate him because he is a deplorably, useless, smug prick! ( oooh, I am getting ruffled now).
Be kind!??? Oh gag me.
Her stupid Patreons and gangster grannies are going to start sending them wedding g presents now!

I didn't need proof, but it is good to be proven right.
How many pies have I bet????
I need my pies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I haven't believed it either, but I was wrong. It is possible that their sex life involves digitable stimulation and dildos. I cannot imagine he is able to penetrate her, since he's gay as a goose. Judy Garland had a number of gay boyfriends, lovers and husbands who did this for her.
omg that would explain them not up before 4 in the afternoon..the amount of work involved :rolleyes: i think in pictures...:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, smack my ass and call me daddy! I've gone house hunting and I'm taking applications for a trophy wife who will be bearing my 2.4 kids in record time.

I volunteer for tribute. I’m thicc but I’ve got good, solid birthing hips. We can probably pop out all 2.4 kids at once. I’m also funny and I can cook so there’s that. 👶🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I recall , correct me if I am wrong, but @Clara Burnett mentioned aeons ago that they were spotted walking hand in hand in the local town. So when was that? We have known since then and I had no doubt at all when the red cushion kept appearing in the vlogs in her 'boudoir'. Ugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ohh ffs. Dick is NOT Angel's employer.

It's not the age. It's the power balance and employment issues. Fellow co-worker imbalance.
Thank you! IT IS the power balance.

So basically, Stef is saying in that patron(izing) video that she was so lonely that she began shagging Sir Snortsalot.

Also, why the hell would she tell Channel 4 if she is such a private person. You're open on TV but don't tell the people who are paying you $30,000 a month? Did Channel 4 force her to admit the truth? She could have kept saying he was her social media person or whatever is his bullshit title.

And we all dislike Sir Snortsalot because a; he doesn't do any real work; b; that farking snorting; c; he's a twit; d; he's a jumped up kid ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
In light of the newly-confirmed but long suspected romance between SJ and BJJ, can we surmise that SJ is a sugarmommy if BJJ gets paid to be her boyfriend? 😅😬🤣

ACAE4540-3787-48C2-827F-4B56E8574EDD.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I've been hoping he would leave the chateau verse for so long now and I doubt it'll happen anytime soon now.
On the contrary! Now that it's out in the open the end will be so much sooner, trust me. Her patrons may fall for her bullshit as they tend to do, no questions asked but having lied about it to her most loyal fans in public, and by doing so forcing them to deny all gossip about the two, will cost them dearly. And the kind of relationship they are having would only work if it's kept out of the vlogs, which will not work because this is not something that viewers will forget about. Each and every person I have talked to, and some of them are really closely knitted into the fabric that holds her entourage, is saying it will not last. They might not say it to the happy couple, they certainly voice their opinion when they are not around. I laughed out loud when SJ told us how supportive her mother has been. The fact that she needed to emphasize that is a tell tale on its own. IJ profoundly dislikes Snorty and has been rather vocal about it. Her dislike is not about the age difference, which bothers her too obviously, but she's very suspicious of Snorty's motives and thinks he's after SJ's money. She has found a fervent companion in Nic Larkin, who literally despises what he privately calls 'Steph's baby', a clear reference to Tess Hoffman and the doll she has been carrying around for ages.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I went to bed with the ceiling falling down and get up in the morning and SJ has a BOYFRIEND !!! Who Knew????????? :love: :love: :love:
Vivienne from Chateau Love also practically outed them before Chateau DIY! I watched her latest vlog yesterday and she had a shot of 4 of them in Italy and BJJ had his arm round SJ's waist.

Reactions: 22
again, why am I paying for Patreon videos when I can get them here for free? Post the DIY episode or I'm cancelling my Patreon account! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.