The Chateau Diaries #80 Kaboom! The dutch boyfriend is outed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please, please, please somebody at the Patron Q and A ask SJ "which one of you is the bottom?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
They did not spill anything. Like I said over and over again, in normal daily life at her tit show this is no secret, nor has it ever been. She forgot to inform them that he could not be publicly called 'boyfriend'. She was just completely counting on her scheme of smoke and mirrors to provide an array of explanations for whatever pops up. She did not know. The patron video is proof she was completely surprised by the news. Bad planning and bad pr. What else is new?
I can see how her household/ family, etc would have been expected to keep their relationship under wraps but I am surprised that none of the B and B guests have publicly spilt the beans yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
She had no problem letting us see her shacking up with Mason! I feel it’s like insider trading, grandma sent her money because she cried single, poor and had to do everything alone. Princess in castle with no knight to rescue her. Let her squirrel boy pay for the lake! That is why she lied to keep the money flowing. Hey Patron she is rich, all her x-boyfriends are rich, Ruby probably deals in Bitcoin. First order from Lord Snorty will be to hire a cameraman to film “US” and get my good side instead!
yeah...all she is really worried about...is that this will cause the patrons to re think that monthly contribution...phillie isn’t worth losing 32k a month over...well the 20% of him that isn’t gay...😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can see how her household/ family, etc would have been expected to keep their relationship under wraps but I am surprised that none of the B and B guests have publicly spilt the beans yet.
But the B&B guests are all brainwashed mindless superfans and would do as asked by their leader to keep it quiet

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The proof of the pudding is in the eating and now that we all know this it could be real funny to replay some of the old stuff she put out and see how, for example, Nutty and FRK changed their general attitude towards SJ's loverboy. SJ thinks her relationship doesn't play any part in her vlogs, but with this becoming common knowledge there's no way she can go back to the old format...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm a patreon of hers but no longer will be (although I already paid for Nov and will be watching for any and all gossip). I will be a hate watcher from now on. I think she should milk this for all she is worth. Throw up a sob story on youtube girl, people are salivating over this. Think of the views/comments! This is just crazy town. If he wasn't her employee I wouldn't be bothered by it. But, yuck! No wonder he has so much spending money. I'm both shaking my head and glad that we have something new and exciting going on. She was getting boring!
she had to be open about it when it started...many people start a relationship at work etc..no big deal...the fact she kept it hidden is very stupid..she now lets her patreons see she is not to be trusted...very bad in business...tha fact he is gay and he is probably using her and her money is another thing..the whole situation will go on the rocks in no time...but her lies will stick...just as she lies about everything..she believes her own lies..its a second nature...omg what a childhood that woman must have had,,,totally messed up..

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wouldn't be surprised if team shitoo are up all night reviewing and editing the lies out of the previous vlogs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
she had to be open about it when it started...many people start a relationship at work etc..no big deal...the fact she kept it hidden is very stupid..she now lets her patreons see she is not to be trusted...very bad in business...tha fact he is gay and he is probably using her and her money is another thing..the whole situation will go on the rocks in no time...but her lies will stick...just as she lies about everything..she believes her own lies..its a second nature...omg what a childhood that woman must have had,,,totally messed up..
Just to be clear, I could care less what any two (or more) consenting adults do. I do not care about co-workers dating (met 2 husbands that way). But the power imbalance is my big issue.

I worry about AnnMarie and Nutti as well, which loses their job and home when that goes south? Nutti or the relative??

Reactions: 22
No wonder Cat and Marie fled. Plus Amaury has Dan to back up his teasing of Sir Snorts.

And the lie she told that Mummy was happy about the relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There were no beans to spill. I have shouted this from rooftops exceeding this forum, only to be called a liar, and then some. The biggest lies are the one's no-one can understand once they have been revealed and unraveled.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Congrats to new VIPs Rory and HalcyonOrganic

Drama, revelations, disappearing vlogs, @Jikki2 returns thank goodness, and #70 already. I can barely keep up. But lots of laughs. Yu guys are so funny. Past midnight here. Night all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So, he tried to kiss her? They have no chemistry whatsoever that it completely passed me by. I think he knew she was lonely and therefore, that she would be an easy target. I am just so glad my initial gut feeling was proven correct concerning him, opportunists love a lonely single person because they are going to be easy to charm and win over. I think she is foolish and I also think she tries to play up to how anxious she is about money sometimes to ensure people keep giving her money via her patreon account. Also, why a two-tier system, why are only her patrons allowed the truth but her main account be in the dark, they don’t pay so they are second class citizens and don’t deserve an explanation? I think I have been too generous in giving her the benefit of the doubt over things that made me feel uncomfortable for a while. I think she always wanted people to think she was struggling so they gave her cash, I remember Marie commenting that she always finds money for things she likes. I think I am done with Stephanie, this is not about being private, this was being deceitful and when exposed, playing the victim by saying it is an unfair world because she is a woman. I actually think she is manipulative when using the age gap between Dick and Angel as an example when it is because of Philip’s young age, he is 24/25 and she is 46. I don’t care for it when a 41 year old man dates an 18 year old woman - that is the same age gap, it is due to Dick and Angel being much older already. When I was 16 my female friend dated a 33 year old man and no one felt comfortable with it - that is even less of an age gap…it matters how young the youngest person in the relationship is as much as the age gap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There were no beans to spill. I have shouted this from rooftops exceeding this forum, only to be called a liar, and then some. The biggest lies are the one's no-one can understand once they have been revealed and unraveled.
My previous self apologies to you (I did not call you out, I just did not believe you or others who all turned out to be correct about Snorty and so many other things). It is her level of stupidity, ineptitude and narcissism that I cannot believe consistently now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I mentioned earlier my straight woman friend who married/divorced a gay guy (well, bisexual). I just realized she is totally just like SJ: total narcissist, always must be center of attention, loves to play dress up and party... can't believe I didn't see it till now! We had a huge falling out a long time ago and didn't speak to each other in years. I'm holding her at arms length currently, and now that I've made this connection, I will definitely keep my distance.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm looking forward to RuthyWriter's next book about the young gay actor and his relationship with his older beard. I wonder what the title will be?
Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 00.26.08.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.