The Chateau Diaries #80 Kaboom! The dutch boyfriend is outed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me wants to sympathise with her, because it must not be fun to have that one thing you want to keep privat be blasted for the entire world to see.
Yet, I think of the Jarvis Panoptikon, how she doesn't care about what she puts out of other people's lives, makes me not want to feel bad for her...
Sure, one can feel lonely surrounded by people - what a backhanded compliment to all the volunteers, friends and guests, who catered to her every whim - but her relationship with Phyllis seem so enabling, like he is encouraging her bad spending habits. If she felt lonely maybe it's time for some therapy or some soul searching, not a new gold rimmed Limoges plate.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Nic Larkin, who literally despises what he privately calls 'Steph's baby', a clear reference to Tess Hoffman and the doll she has been carrying around for ages.
:ROFLMAO: Dead. Imagine being in a romantic relationship with Gen Z? He's younger than my daughter. Ew. ew. ew. His pop culture references would be Lizzie McGuire and That's so Raven.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also, why the hell would she tell Channel 4 if she is such a private person. You're open on TV but don't tell the people who are paying you $30,000 a month? Did Channel 4 force her to admit the truth? She could have kept saying he was her social media person or whatever is his bullshit title.
Yes, I can’t imagine that Channel 4 “spilled the beans” by mistake. It was a voiceover, and I would think that SJ had the chance to preview the episode before it aired (but maybe I’m wrong). Anyway, I’m thinking she knew it would be announced.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I recall , correct me if I am wrong, but @Clara Burnett mentioned aeons ago that they were spotted walking hand in hand in the local town. So when was that? We have known since then and I had no doubt at all when the red cushion kept appearing in the vlogs in her 'boudoir'. Ugh!
I actually have to congratulate her on having it kept hidden for so long, while in real life, I mean the actual life they lead, it has not been a secret at all. Everybody in her entourage has known this for months and months and still it apparently hard enough to believe to actually catch attention. I think it's kind of ironic that the ones who made her a "star" (channel 4) are the ones outing her now. It's a clear message of things to come, mirrors to shatter and smoke to vanish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She mentions her patreons might have a problem with the agegap...i dont think the agegap is the problem...that squirrel is a gay as Liberace... :rolleyes: how do you explain a relationship like this...its just like mon cher ami Le marquis pointed out..his sugarmummy...to lazy and to nuts to get his life on track...spending his best years in a crumbling chateau with a middleaged crazy woman...my god it surely looks like the 1700's again..or a Jane Austen novel...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Her patrons may fall for her bullshit as they tend to do
I would hope that some of the patrons will not be happy with the fact that he is being paid a salary as an employee now even though he is her partner, and will also realise how very unprofessional and unethical it is of her to start a relationship with someone who was a young volunteer and then an employee. She has proved time and time again that she is unfit to manage anything or anyone.

• Heart
I actually have to congratulate her on having it kept hidden for so long, while in real life, I mean the actual life they lead, it has not been a secret at all. Everybody in her entourage has known this for months and months and still it apparently hard enough to believe to actually catch attention. I think it's kind of ironic that the ones who made her a "star" (channel 4) are the ones outing her now. It's a clear message of things to come, mirrors to shatter and smoke to vanish.
The series of Kabooms has begun.
More KABOOMS to come!

What’s the next KABOOM? BJJ’s parents and grandparents getting an apartment at Lalande?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ok, from the beginning I felt that something was off with Philip. I always felt that he was a Uriah Heep character and that he knew to ingratiate himself to Stephanie and now I understand why. I don’t believe he is straight, I believe he loves the chateau world and being with Stephanie means he gets to live it. I actually think in hiding it for so long she has done herself a disservice because she now seems dishonest.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes, I can’t imagine that Channel 4 “spilled the beans” by mistake. It was a voiceover, and I would think that SJ had the chance to preview the episode before it aired (but maybe I’m wrong). Anyway, I’m thinking she knew it would be announced.
They did not spill anything. Like I said over and over again, in normal daily life at her tit show this is no secret, nor has it ever been. She forgot to inform them that he could not be publicly called 'boyfriend'. She was just completely counting on her scheme of smoke and mirrors to provide an array of explanations for whatever pops up. She did not know. The patron video is proof she was completely surprised by the news. Bad planning and bad pr. What else is new?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She had no problem letting us see her shacking up with Mason! I feel it’s like insider trading, grandma sent her money because she cried single, poor and had to do everything alone. Princess in castle with no knight to rescue her. Let her squirrel boy pay for the lake! That is why she lied to keep the money flowing. Hey Patron she is rich, all her x-boyfriends are rich, Ruby probably deals in Bitcoin. First order from Lord Snorty will be to hire a cameraman to film “US” and get my good side instead!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Part of me wants to sympathise with her, because it must not be fun to have that one thing you want to keep privat be blasted for the entire world to see.
Yet, I think of the Jarvis Panoptikon, how she doesn't care about what she puts out of other people's lives, makes me not want to feel bad for her...
Sure, one can feel lonely surrounded by people - what a backhanded compliment to all the volunteers, friends and guests, who catered to her every whim - but her relationship with Phyllis seem so enabling, like he is encouraging her bad spending habits. If she felt lonely maybe it's time for some therapy or some soul searching, not a new gold rimmed Limoges plate.
But she told Channel 4 that he was her boyfriend. She could have kept up the pretense that Sir Snorts was her social media person but chose to tell the producers.

He is so enabling her spending. It's disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I would hope that some of the patrons will not be happy with the fact that he is being paid a salary as an employee now even though he is her partner, and will also realise how very unprofessional and unethical it is of her to start a relationship with someone who was a young volunteer and then an employee. She has proved time and time again that she is unfit to manage anything or anyone.
I agree with you completely. However, her patrons have proved time and time again not to give a rat's ass about her unethical and unprofessional behavior. She is their hero and they will gladly pay to enjoy her services.

because she now seems dishonest.
Hello and welcome to Tattle! I'm truly glad she now seems dishonest to you, even if you are a little bit late to the party. Dishonest has been her trademark from day one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Fan talks about vlogging and private life..when you vlog ..nothing is private..you put your whole life on YT..your life is your life..your partner is your partner...you make a real life vlog..not a scripted soap opera..Is she really seeing herself as a star , doing a YT vlog..and keep things out...well..thats the beginning of the end...people want to see a real life..a real chateau...not all things hidden..and full of lies....we inhere know she is full of lies..but her followers dont even see that..she is doing very light about it...but i quess her downfall has set in...

Reactions: 22
I'm a patreon of hers but no longer will be (although I already paid for Nov and will be watching for any and all gossip). I will be a hate watcher from now on. I think she should milk this for all she is worth. Throw up a sob story on youtube girl, people are salivating over this. Think of the views/comments! This is just crazy town. If he wasn't her employee I wouldn't be bothered by it. But, yuck! No wonder he has so much spending money. I'm both shaking my head and glad that we have something new and exciting going on. She was getting boring!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't usually read the comments of the vlogs. I scaned through the hundreds for the ceiling collapse. I was surprised by the high volume of religious comments and comments related to men being there to look after her.

I'm in two minds of how this will play out. There will be lots of wedding comments and congratulations. But the religious fans? The HK christain couple who pay for a service in chapel every March? And what about Loki and Michael Morrison?

I think the really naiive superfans will go back and re-view past vlogs. I don't think they will question the employer/employee relationship at all. If this thread truely has 46-47K reads, surely these readers will start to question other aspects of the charade?

@Clara Burnett say "I told you so" as much as you wish. In fact it should be a thread title.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.