The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Btw, 66 in my name doesn't mean I am 66😍
Get a room @66carola and @Heathcliffe :ROFLMAO:

Yesterday @Clara Burnett posted a photo of a party with her Dutch friends and Stephanie and in the photo Stephanie really reminded me of someone and I've been wracking my brains.

Anyway it's just come to me - in the photo she reminds me of the very beautiful Lady Pamela Northampton who was divorced by the wealthy and slightly Mason-like (in terms of his hobbies not looks-wise) Marquess of Northampton for having an affair with one of his close friends (another multi millionaire). He referred to his wife as the great white witch or similar because of the spell she had over men. If anyone wants an interesting rabbit hole to go down this is an amazing saga of intrigue, deception, beauty and wealth in the artistocracy (except it turned out Lady Pamela wasn't an aristocrat and came from a council estate near Manchester and used her exceptional looks and charm to bag a wealthy lord!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder does she realise that she is disposable too? I think not... but I think she will find out; one day.
In a CD vlog from last year, I remember a dark comment that said SJ will have a lovely record of her chateau life when she looks back as an “old blonde.”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah now, this is a bit disingenous, is it not? Carla has cleared stated above that it was not about money, but betrayal. Sending them away when they were the ones abused and wronged, and then gaslighting them that it had never happened.
You’re right there. We have all previously discussed aspects of work in exchange for stay. This is a completely separate issue. You’re spot on with what Clara is saying, it’s exactly that, about the betrayal of friends who supported SJ for so many years. And Stephanie trying to shove the issue under the carpet as if it weren’t there. Also for the Dutch couple, the lingering pain associated with that fallout hasn’t gone away. Even though they have left the chateau.

Only in her wildest dreams.
Too funny 😂

Get a room @66carola and @Heathcliffe :ROFLMAO:

Yesterday @Clara Burnett posted a photo of a party with her Dutch friends and Stephanie and in the photo Stephanie really reminded me of someone and I've been wracking my brains.

Anyway it's just come to me - in the photo she reminds me of the very beautiful Lady Pamela Northampton who was divorced by the wealthy and slightly Mason-like (in terms of his hobbies not looks-wise) Marquess of Northampton for having an affair with one of his close friends (another multi millionaire). He referred to his wife as the great white witch or similar because of the spell she had over men. If anyone wants an interesting rabbit hole to go down this is an amazing saga of intrigue, deception, beauty and wealth in the artistocracy (except it turned out Lady Pamela wasn't an aristocrat and came from a council estate near Manchester and used her exceptional looks and charm to bag a wealthy lord!)

What a superb comparison 👏👏👏

Very interesting photos ... she is the ‘lite’ version of LOTL , although Clara has said she’s a lovely person, who also maintained a friendship with the Dutch friends who SJ dumped .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not entirely fair, she does work hard herself too, mostly on the never ending laundry.

Yes, that was her father in law, an 80+ electrician
Oh SJ & Izzy spoke about him. He had said he was 50. Apparently worked hard. I think in their first q&a type vlog how vlog has changed their lives.

Well, the truth is I enjoy playing with danger at times, and I get out of it intact, due to my own ruthlessness. I am not lacking in empathy, not a psycho or narsissist, but I enjoy playing with them. I don't need to protect someone who regularly destroy other people ;) Example being, when unfaithful, I do not pick a sweet, intelligent, empathic woman to play with, no matter how tempting. I do pick a hot, intelligent, fun woman who has a minimum of empathy, and I don't worry about her mental health, as I know she will be standing when I leave. What is in it for me? Fun, excitement. Same at work, I surround myself with people I would not recomend you to have personal relationships with. Some of them I would not even invite home for dinner, as I would not expose my family to them. In my line of work, you do develop some sociopathic skills, or you don't succeed. I have, but I don't want it to change my personality. It is more like a coat I put on for work...and sometimes for play. :devilish:
Ovaries exploding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Clara, whoever you may be? I have looked up your friends and subscribed , everyone take a look ! .....eventually the truth about SJ and her cohort will be
revealed to the world . :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Clara, whoever you may be? I have looked up your friends and subscribed , everyone take a look ! .....eventually the truth about SJ and her cohort will be
revealed to the world . :unsure:
Will subscribe too. Credit where it’s due. Good idea. If they had a Patreon page I’d give just for the sheer hell of it (even though I’m not a Patreon of anyone !)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, the truth is I enjoy playing with danger at times, and I get out of it intact, due to my own ruthlessness. I am not lacking in empathy, not a psycho or narsissist, but I enjoy playing with them. I don't need to protect someone who regularly destroy other people ;) Example being, when unfaithful, I do not pick a sweet, intelligent, empathic woman to play with, no matter how tempting. I do pick a hot, intelligent, fun woman who has a minimum of empathy, and I don't worry about her mental health, as I know she will be standing when I leave. What is in it for me? Fun, excitement. Same at work, I surround myself with people I would not recomend you to have personal relationships with. Some of them I would not even invite home for dinner, as I would not expose my family to them. In my line of work, you do develop some sociopathic skills, or you don't succeed. I have, but I don't want it to change my personality. It is more like a coat I put on for work...and sometimes for play. :devilish:
i think I would understand you the best (I know what it says about me but well it is what it is)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.