The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching some older vlogs from early last year and Michael was in them visiting and hanging out with Stephanie.
Just for entertainment I much prefer Michael than Philip. Michael and Stephanie get so giddy with laughter and just have lots of fun together. Would love to see Michael again at the chateau.

Feeling overwhelmed at the thought of the job she has clearing the chateau. At the house meeting sounds like they want to get more organised maybe having tours and that.
I was thinking if the place was properly ran with a manager and it was open to tours and weddings and had its own little cafe where u can buy homemade bread and jams with fruit from their own gardens. There are other castles, manors, chateaus and very fancy hotels that do this.
They should be having lots wedding's booked and a cafe with tables and chairs outside and tours. For a historical home it would have to be very cleared out no junk just beautiful historic furnished rooms. That's what it should be like. Lots of work to get there.
Who would want to tour that place? Not historic. Not even listed. When I see how many chateaus (all run down and derelict and in need of extreme renovations) that seem to be for sale all over France I can’t help but think they’re the equivalent in their day of the infestation of bungalows that sprouted all over the Irish countryside, to be fair though the chateaus are more aesthetically pleasing than the eyesores we’re still assaulted with!

Certainly looks like Ms Sadie has either removed her FB profile or has hidden behind privacy settings. The sanitation of CD-related social media continues. This is a direct affront to us here on Tattle. We will be reduced to commenting only on the released videos. I think somebody is taking overall control of the social media space . . . something we identified that needed doing a while ago. They will be ‘locked down’ and controlled in the media space, just like the Strawbridges, before we know it!
Clearly Sadie is on here. To have removed her FB or hidden elements etc on foot of her nasty posts being outed here... that’s not a coincidence. But they are here for posterity...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Clara, we would all be very interested to know more, but if this is your real name, I would advise you to use a Nom de Plume on this thread.

The superfans are mad as Bacchus.
Don't worry, it is not. I'm very much aware, from the many stories my friends told me about the bullying tactics SJ wields, sending her troopers to 'confront' critics. In fact, this is why my friends decided to cut all ties with her and her followers completely, after being harassed and threatened. After experiencing her sad fakeness and wasteful life-style extendedly, they bought their own tiny place, not even five minutes from her chateau, but far enough to stay out of her insane reach.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Word on the street got to her I imagine. Good enough reason to remove after her awful posts. Good thing it’s screenshot on here.
just a remark to our dear Agents, when you are collecting evidence, receipts, etc. - collect everything possible, inpossible and their mother first, because once you post it here, it will be forever gone from its original source and the door will shut (the same happened with Olivier's wife, with the pandemic professor Imar, with Saddie, with old insta pics of Steffi...)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow. What a tone to take with a Patron. I assume this reply is from Brenda Gibbons.

This is a perfect example of ham-handed and amateurish social media management which will, if allowed to continue, cause permanent damage to SJ's ability to monetize through Patreon. There's really no excuse for a four month delay in sending one card and if I were a Patron who got a response like this, I would immediately cancel. I think it is certainly more important for SJ to sort her social media representation right now than her closets.
I don’t see the need to cover / hide names when posting attachments of comments that are on YT on an open channel with open comments? Who responded to the patron moaning about her card from SJ? Spill... 😆

Reactions: 6
The wardrobe cleanup is due to the room used as a wardrobe being demolished for her apartment reno. Discussed with Ian in one of the vlogs. The plan is to create a seperate office/desk area. Her bedroom is entered down a private hallway 2-3 doors on right, lots of junk not sorted then at the end the door we see everyone opens whilst she is in bed. Taking some of the wall out in hallway to those rooms one of which is her closet.

Reactions: 10
It was the right and sensible thing for her to do, as is the recent ongoing ‘scrubbing’ of Chateau Diaries / Doing it Ourselves social media. I’m sure we here will still be able to find enough to take a critical look at.

I agree @witchgrass . The latest CD vlog was much better, away from the out of control daily advent undertaking (I’m a Ruby the feline fan too).
ok now they know not to look into mirrors and hide in the cupboards, delete old posts, but they are still self-absorbed enough to leave the trails behind - like discussing the Venice trip (not sure if people actually realized that they had an apartment reserved and all wanted to go!!! when do you think that this briliant idea started - during the year obviously when the pandemic was/is still ongoing, but of course it doesn't concern her, Dear Brenda could travel so can she...#facepalm)

therefore I wouldn't worry, there surely will be enough content to entertain us :m

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The wardrobe cleanup is due to the room used as a wardrobe being demolished for her apartment reno. Discussed with Ian in one of the vlogs. The plan is to create a seperate office/desk area. Her bedroom is entered down a private hallway 2-3 doors on right, lots of junk not sorted then at the end the door we see everyone opens whilst she is in bed. Taking some of the wall out in hallway to those rooms one of which is her closet.
That's why fancy £8000 pink fortuny material mot used yet.

• Haha
Don't worry, it is not. I'm very much aware, from the many stories my friends told me about the bullying tactics SJ wields, sending her troopers to 'confront' critics. In fact, this is why my friends decided to cut all ties with her and her followers completely, after being harassed and threatened. After experiencing her sad fakeness and wasteful life-style extendedly, they bought their own tiny place, not even five minutes from her chateau, but far enough to stay out of her insane reach.
This is gold @Clara Burnett . A first-hand (almost) account of our chatelaine’s personality. Only surmised so far by Tattler Agents ( but with accuracy I might add).
Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
ok now they know not to look into mirrors and hide in the cupboards, delete old posts, but they are still self-absorbed enough to leave the trails behind - like discussing the Venice trip (not sure if people actually realized that they had an apartment reserved and all wanted to go!!! when do you think that this briliant idea started - during the year obviously when the pandemic was/is still ongoing, but of course it doesn't concern her, Dear Brenda could travel so can she...#facepalm)

In her defence, can't believe I'm doing this, the others joining her annual Venice trip was originally a reward for Nati & Marie for their work in B&B. She started talking about it just as covid starter in at least 2 vlogs. Admitedly they would have known pre Christmas it was not a reality.

This is gold @Clara Burnett . A first-hand (almost) account of our chatelaine’s personalty. Only surmised so far by Tattler Agents ( but with accuracy I might add).
Thank you.
It's still all going to be hearsay, obviously, because knowing my friends they want to stay out of any of it, done and dusted as far as they are concerned. But believe me, the stories I've heard match the lady I met in person perfectly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh, there's lots to tell. Where to begin....
Clare I always find starting at the begining helps. Let me assist. Once upon a time there lived a Princess who often shouted at people from her window whilst wearing a 100stars bathrobe. She lived in a chatoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is gold @Clara Burnett . A first-hand (almost) account of our chatelaine’s personality. Only surmised so far by Tattler Agents ( but with accuracy I might add).
Thank you.
Also, they left that place end of 2017, before all the vlogging started, around the time she got interested in being an Instagram influencer (for getting free stuff), disrupting many of the dinner parties because 'her audience was online'. So quiet a while ago, but still, I'd say accurate knowledge :)

Clare I always find starting at the begining helps. Let me assist. Once upon a time there lived a Princess who often shouted at people from her window whilst wearing a 100stars bathrobe. She lived in a chatoo.
Maybe, but the end was way more antagonizing :)

• Wow
Also, they left that place end of 2017, before all the vlogging started, around the time she got interested in being an Instagram influencer (for getting free stuff), disrupting many of the dinner parties because 'her audience was online'. So quiet a while ago, but still, I'd say accurate knowledge :)
And.........

Reactions: 6
In her defence, can't believe I'm doing this, the others joining her annual Venice trip was originally a reward for Nati & Marie for their work in B&B. She started talking about it just as covid starter in at least 2 vlogs. Admitedly they would have known pre Christmas it was not a reality.
work on BB (nutty employee; flowergirl - inhouse slave) so as much as I am happy that these girls would get something in return for their efforts, it shouldn't be a team-building trip with their boss where they are expected to serve as her entourage to sweep the podium before the queen arrives and be happy about it to the camera

on top - she should have known better, no-one in their right mind keeps on planning trips, only insensible people (did I say noone? ehm, sorry almost forgot 16 people visiting the chat-O)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Struggling here. Drain in floor removed, damp floor, solution is......... waterproof membrane. Floors set, water will make it's own path. More damp stain on walls. Fix the drainage issues, it's not sexy but keeps the structure.

Maries body language was telling in the meeting. 5 left, Philip talking about cooking, Selmar not buying it and, Nati being point on discussion , LOTL observing and Marie pbly will end up in kitchen nonstop.

Hire a social media team or at least a manager. Come up with your brand vision beyond cash flow and flush it out with VAs. Draft acceptable responses, not ffs it's just a card. Promote caring responses, response should have been message me at ... and we can look into it. Seriously deleting is like letting the water continue to damage the structural integrity of your castle (brand).

Reactions: 16
And.........
The short version: my friends came to 'babysit' her chateau for three months while mylady would be laying her behind on a poolbed in Southafrica, but ended up staying three years, helped her set up the B&B business that she was too lazy and inexperienced to tend to herself and in the end were pushed out after being threatened by homophobic volunteers, who Isabelle valued higher because of the free work they were supplying. It was all very hush hush and my friends were shocked by the disloyalty of what they thought to be their closest allies. They tried to talk to SJ about their grievances but were send off with the chateau's motto of 'being tolerant to intolerant people'. If you start asking questions or think your loyalty would account for something after such a long time of service to their whims, they lose interest. They want to be adored, not questioned, especially not on their lack of morality. If you're no longer of actual use to them, no matter the time and effort you've put in, they drop you like trash and look the other way, litteraly.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Stephanie has no interest in any of the animals. She never strokes Diesel or Ruby, just mentions their names for the sake of the viewers. Selmar is the only one who really looks after them. To SJ, they are just more cast members to add to her surrounding subjects.
And Ruby has all his tackle and is out populating the neighbourhood with unwanted babies and getting into brawls for his efforts and they won’t get him fixed. Probably because they’d have to pay for that.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It might be wise to delete the post saying that your friends live 5 minutes from CDL, it makes them very easy to identify, and some of the superfans really are unhinged.
Well, let them be unhinged. It's not my friends but me talking. You hear that, superfans?

And Ruby has all his tackle and is out populating the neighbourhood with unwanted babies and getting into brawls for his efforts and they won’t get him fixed. Probably because they’d have to pay for that.
Leave out the probably!

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.