The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean if friends are coming to stay contributing some money for food, electricity etc is fair enough. One vlog she mentions friends who can work remotely used to come and stay. Like Hanni renting MP apartment.
Nono, this was actual pocket money. What you would give your teenaged kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha, a bit weird is a definite understandmand when it comes to Mason, he's in the charts of weirdest Americans I think. Look him up. He wrote the book 'Insight into the Ancient Practice of Sungazing', Mason Dwinell....

So true
I am sure they probably broke the heating because she didn't do the maintenance. One episode she knew that the water pressure was low, but it is her job to take care that this does not happen. Also it seems she doesn't air the heating properly before starting the heating period. Most things don't seem be maintained well.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We discussed this alot in previous threads. And we agree they have some money

Wow, did she tell this in a video?

I think the expression “fur coat and no knickers” has been used before on here to describe SJ’s approach to chateau renovation. I guess “Venetian crown while the place burns down” is just a new angle on this? Lol
But it was a sensible purchase since she wore it on several parties 😂
[/QUOTE]
Cost per wear crown 😂👸 👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The fire was outside the guardians house, where my friends lived and where Nic and Marie are settling in now. Outside that house are the main connections for all things electrical in the chateau. The whole thing burned down in January 2017 because of bad maintenance and instead of getting it fixed instantly she left things unattended for more than a year later, with only temporary fixes made by the firemen and a sign 'danger de mort', danger of dying, regardless of lived there she couldn't be bothered.
When you say ‘the whole thing burnt down’ do you actually mean part/guardians house was seriously damaged ? Somehow that doesn’t surprise me AT ALL ! Loving having you here and these IRL insights .... I feel so disappointed (but not surprised) that the speculation laid out in these threads, actually has some truth. I had originally been a huge fan. Arrived here because I just couldn’t understand the Patreon account and why so many people gave to a woman who had so much. As tine hues on, I wonder that more than ever.

Many people are saying they are happy to see DIY starting again at CDLL particularly for Selmar. May I just add that I work in high end property development / Building and whilst I understand that using volunteers is cheaper (er ... free) than paying for tradesman, there are times when the professionals must be brought in. Dear Selmar should stick to the tango and a bit of woodwork, imo he, like many there, is a bit of a Bodger. Some of the electrics are more than questionable ... and as for taking up that floor and patch-working it elsewhere ...😵

I feel so sorry for your friends to be used in that way. Horrid. Isabelle & SJ ultimately sound like a self-centred, hard-nosed pair of users. They are certainly not living in the real world nor paying any respect to those who aren’t so fortunate - and that’s even before Covid hit.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks. My friends are fine though and blame themselves as much for falling for her charms so recklessly.
Not the whole house burned down, no, just the electricity box outside, but only because my friends intervened on time. Flames were as high as to the roof of the chateau, so it could have been all gone in minutes....

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Nono, this was actual pocket money. What you would give your teenaged kid.
Shakes head in disbelief 🤷‍♀️ Was she really that needy and broke or are are her friends so shallow that they just want to ‘keep in with her’ so they get to hang out in a cold chateau ?

Reactions: 8
Good grief ! That’s great info ....! I was naive enough to think they were merely ‘just good friends’ .... perhaps because his vibe comes off as a bit weird to me . And also because he didn’t seem her Pretty Boy Type of previous years .
He seems to be very wealthy though, so Mummy would approve after spending Stephanie's entire childhood paying for piano lessons, singing lessons getting her to take her French O level at just 11 & having a news article about this in the newspapers. Along with the elocution lessons & trying to make her fit to marry into money. I get a feeling they are new money not old. Hence all the grifting, smoke & mirrors. Mummy seems to be continually disappointed in her investment 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There is one thing I will say complimentary about Kat, Philip and Nati, they seem to be able to help her get things done. Yes they are doing admin, or setting table. With the closet clear out she needs a person beside her to take the stuff downstairs, remove unwanted items, etc. It gets too much for her. I think it would me as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am sure they probably broke the heating because she didn't do the maintenance. One episode she knew that the water pressure was low, but it is her job to take care that this does not happen. Also it seems she doesn't air the heating properly before starting the heating period. Most things don't seem be maintained well.
Not sure how it works now, but a couple of years ago maintenance was a mess for sure.

Reactions: 7
Good grief ! That’s great info ....! I was naive enough to think they were merely ‘just good friends’ .... perhaps because his vibe comes off as a bit weird to me . And also because he didn’t seem her Pretty Boy Type of previous years .
He seems to be very wealthy though, so Mummy would approve after spending Stephanie's entire childhood paying for piano lessons, singing lessons getting her to take her French O level at just 11 & having a news article about this in the newspapers. Along with the elocution lessons & trying to make her fit to marry into money. I get a feeling they are new money not old. Hence all the grifting, smoke & mirrors. Mummy seems to be continually disappointed in her investment 😕

Reactions: 4
Oh Mummy did not approve of him at all. She hated the guy, as much as she hated the father, who she flirted with anyway, you know why. Mummy is mostly disappointed about SJ not marrying a prince.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
More and more extraordinary. I can’t remember who, but someone in a previous much earlier thread, suggested that Stephanie and her vastly-funded fake Disney Chateau Life was the ideal subject for an exposé piece in The Mail Newspaper. I’m sure it will only be a matter of time before she’s featured in a magazine (colour supplement/Hello - who incidentally have already picked her up on-line) ....

I believe you are the first person here (though who knows ! ) to come out with authentic information. It must surely only be a matter of time before volunteers break rank (like Tomasz) or others start to spill the beans ???
Myself and one other commented on this as Ruthie is ex Daily Mail. Hence my continual amazement at no professional marketing help.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
More and more extraordinary. I can’t remember who, but someone in a previous much earlier thread, suggested that Stephanie and her vastly-funded fake Disney Chateau Life was the ideal subject for an exposé piece in The Mail Newspaper. I’m sure it will only be a matter of time before she’s featured in a magazine (colour supplement/Hello - who incidentally have already picked her up on-line) ....

I believe you are the first person here (though who knows ! ) to come out with authentic information. It must surely only be a matter of time before volunteers break rank (like Tomasz) or others start to spill the beans ???
I don't know. She usually finds ways to avoid conflict and keeps things in the dark rather skillfully. My friends don't talk much about her now and one of them is even a journalist. There's a lot of shame about how you let yourself fall for foolishness like that, I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There is one thing I will say complimentary about Kat, Philip and Nati, they seem to be able to help her get things done. Yes they are doing admin, or setting table. With the closet clear out she needs a person beside her to take the stuff downstairs, remove unwanted items, etc. It gets too much for her. I think it would me as well.
That’s because children need supervision and cannot work alone 😉😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Totally agree, but all her ex lovers seem to remain bewitched by her. Wasn't she due to go on the Orient Express with Mason, Nic and Marie for their anniversary? Presumably that will still go ahead once covid is over. PJJ won't be pleased. Perhaps he could go along as her valet;)
No Mason was booked for that trip.

I don't know. She usually finds ways to avoid conflict and keeps things in the dark rather skillfully. My friends don't talk much about her now and one of them is even a journalist. There's a lot of shame about how you let yourself fall for foolishness like that, I guess.
I hear a lot about gas-lighting nowadays. I’ve never really known how that differs from any other sort of con .... from what I’ve read of it, that almost suggests SJ is a gas-lighter. She certainly is successful at schmoozing and charming . In the extreme. Men seem utterly bewitched by her.

This is a ridiculous, superficial, indeed shallow question, but please, do tell, is she incredibly pretty in real life ?!?!?

Disappointed in her investment 👏👏😂😂😂

• Haha
Totally agree, but all her ex lovers seem to remain bewitched by her. Wasn't she due to go on the Orient Express with Mason, Nic and Marie for their anniversary? Presumably that will still go ahead once covid is over. BJJ won't be pleased. Perhaps he could go along as her valet;)
SJ had planned a holiday in Florida with Mason just when Covid hit. So he is still available to fool around.

I hear a lot about gas-lighting nowadays. I’ve never really known how that differs from any other sort of con .... from what I’ve read of it, that almost suggests SJ is a gas-lighter. She certainly is successful at schmoozing and charming . In the extreme. Men seem utterly bewitched by her.

This is a ridiculous, superficial, indeed shallow question, but please, do tell, is she incredibly pretty in real life ?!?!?

Disappointed in her investment 👏👏😂😂😂
She is very charming indeed in real life, but as I have not that special attachment that seems to be driving the other sex, I couldn't be the final judge.

SJ had planned a holiday in Florida with Mason just when Covid hit. So he is still available to fool around.
Oh, he fools around. A lot.

My guess is Ian? 🤔
Guess again....

• Haha
  • Heart
Shakes head in disbelief 🤷‍♀️ Was she really that needy and broke or are are her friends so shallow that they just want to ‘keep in with her’ so they get to hang out in a cold chateau ?
I'm having difficulty being negative about this. I've had family and friends give each small amounts during tough times, a couple hundred every now and again when big bills come in like school starting or electricity bills in winter. I've rented villas large enough to invite friends to join us on holiday and not asked them to contribute. I know a Chateau is a different level of commitment, however if her friends choose to do this then that's their choice.

Reactions: 10
Oh Mummy did not approve of him at all. She hated the guy, as much as she hated the father, who she flirted with anyway, you know why. Mummy is mostly disappointed about SJ not marrying a prince.
However, She does know a ‘Baron’ who featured recently in her vlog. Not sure if he is married/gay/spoken for but SJ could compensate for her mother’s disappointment by becoming a ‘Baroness’ . She could mould herself of along the lines of the Captain’s girlfriend in The Sound of Music 😂

Actually cancel that idea ... the Baroness actually got dumped and he went off with the household help. ! There you go Marie, you’re still in with a chance ! 😉😄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.