The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And who was her husband ??????? Amazing we haven’t been able to find out, Agents ? Any clues, I think she said she was married in 2001 ? & she did say that one of her tiaras (the midsomer themed one) was her wedding tiara? I’ve read somewhere they split up very quickly but didn’t divorce for a long time?
found this but I dont think it is valid, UK register would search for you and send it for 14 pounds..

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think she only ever said Patreon income would be for chateau restoration, as its being requested specifically for that purpose. YouTube is just ad generated income , so no obligation to anyone.
I got the receipts

Reactions: 2
I don't think that's the right Greg Clark as I'm sure she said she met him at Oxford and his degree is from a London Uni.

Reactions: 4
It’s all about the money money money (tune)

Okay this took longer than I thought but I wanted to make sure I get copies of video articles etc in case it later mysteriously disappear.

"Patreon is about $22,000 (USD) a month, which is completely life-changing. And I didn't launch it till February, so this is since February, it's gone from zero to $22,000 a month. It's just insane."
Jarvis is now able to tackle restoration work she didn't know she'd ever get to.
Since that Patreon account is a nonprofit and all money can only be used for renovations,

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/travel/arti...Flj1NU90lWif2Fv1Zkr5mW0l7IogHcPaguROF4hrdu6Uo

“I thought it would be pennies,” she said. “I thought why am I irritating people with ads if I’m not going to make much money from it.”

However, she tried it just to see. The first payment was about $150, which showed her that ad monetization could be real dollars. So she talked about it on her channel, noting that money from ads would go directly to restoring the chateau. Now, her subscribers leave comments encouraging people to watch all the ads on her channel so she gets more money for restoration.

Source: https://pulseblueprint.com/life-hacks/motivation/chateau-de-lalande-stephanie-jarvis-youtube/

18:40 starts in the chapel - that got the heart strings going. Many people commented on how they won’t skip adds. Will go back and watch videos etc.

shameful.

05B3D5EF-EEB3-4A41-B479-9C96D314A4FA.png
F127DBF5-376A-47C2-BEB4-A9E85B4E00ED.png
05B3D5EF-EEB3-4A41-B479-9C96D314A4FA.png
F127DBF5-376A-47C2-BEB4-A9E85B4E00ED.png
A52C7782-9388-4E73-BE59-0BD5EF47E015.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think that's the right Greg Clark as I'm sure she said she met him at Oxford and his degree is from a London Uni.
She says a lot of things...

It seems our agents have done great work. His full name is listed in some Childreach India website. It matches with Childreach International listed as his work in the webpage Incognito Chatelaine found.

Exploring his resume and skills, no wonder SJ tried to downplay him...

I'll say it again, what a piece of walking filth she is (I apologize for the repetitiveness).

2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The companies that he is/was associated with such as Rare Adventures Limited all tie up with Gregory Francis Mannion Clark who definitely married a Stephanie E Jarvis. The years of birth for both from various records are 1974. It all seems to fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She says a lot of things...

It seems our agents have done great work. His full name is listed in some Childreach India website. It matches with Childreach International listed as his work in the webpage Incognito Chatelaine's found.

View attachment 380786
bc of Children international NGO

1610229717685.png

And here he is with Princess Anne

And SJ’s middle initial is E
her full name is Stephanie Elisa Jarvis (info directly from the land registry) 1975

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And here he is with Princess Anne

And SJ’s middle initial is E
Yes, 'Elisa'. She said so herself in a CATC vlog, they were gifted a doll and Marie named "Eloise" or something...

Loved the contrast between the two pics. Left side: The Company greeted by a Princess (a real one). Right side: SJ making a fuss about how grown up she feels now that there's a desk in her room... 😂

You couldn't make this stuff up!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.