Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Dan needs to up his game and acquire a fleet of drones to create some extra B roll (when he has a spare moment away from DanAm Dynamic Duo duties at the calamity-ridden farmhouse)

Day of the Dead by drone, Mexico

image.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Patriciarella

VIP Member
I’m gonna say it because I feel it in my bones. . . SJ is still in love with Potts. She is so happy when he shows up. While he is there she becomes depressed, today the crisis, spring the bonfire “mood” and last winter she became ill prior to him leaving. Notice the men cleaning with her but Snorty gone, vanished he probably went to put on a shirt that he will never button. He thinks he knows things but is a twit, I loved Annmarie just ignored him. Ian the builder you have some explaining to do! Kind man he has been her rock but let’s get a crew in there and get things done right.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Such a revelation seeing the three official owners “trapped” in their wine-store as SJ calls it, as a respons to the diaster of her place falling down around her. No, I’m not talking about the jars of preserved stuff from the veggie garden, even though that’s interesting too because I recognize the labels and they were done by Frank, who left in 2017 so they are old as f**k by now and not eaten nor replenished with new stuff, proving she only keeping a garden for show. No, the real revelation came from the certainly not very elusive N, who even during a crisis like this does not want to be filmed, but has no problem if his young stepson represents him on camera, a remark found noticeable by SJ too as she was probably instructed differently before, hence her reaction: “Antoine can be seen!” And she shows him later on, in the kitchen.

Nicholas Larkin is by far SJ’s most hypocritical, snobbish, stiff-necked monkey she has flying around her shit, thought-out enabling her manic behavior without ever getting his hands dirty by showing himself. To push your wife and her kid to perform like puppets on a string, pretending to be their puppet master but only because you are still adoring your old old friend SJ….wow, that’s indeed a new low, even at her shittoo…

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Big idear tiny space ….
OMG channel 4 describes BJJ parfecctly

She had him dressed lovely in his romper dungarees

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
:cool:🖐🍾 Hey people! It is all about me here tonight. Hold curser over my handsome head, it is exactly ONE YEAR since I stumbled over this gem of a site, incredible! I have all these invisible friends to tease🤭 Some people are secret drinkers or smokers, I am a secret gossiper!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
]

Couldn't agree with you more!
Gerry seems to be a little lost soul looking for an identity...he's from an Irish father (and possibly mother) yet goes way OTT on the Scottishness.

What sort of mum gives away her little old boy to the guy she's working for?? Was she Old Mother Hubbard who had so many children she didn't know what to do with them?!
This wasn't the Dark Ages. People just weren't allowed to give away children in the UK in the 1970s, nor to just take them in. Who paid his keep? Pubescent/teenage boys are expensive!
There's a whole, untold story here.

Isabel didn't want children but Drek did, or so we're told. Why did she allow him to take young Gerry in some years before Steff was born? And would I allow any pubescent /teenage boy to look after my baby girl?? NO! Absolutely not!

Gerry says he has lots of blood family still. But he spends every spare minute with Steff not with his fam. And when he's with her he acts in such a cringey, silly boy, unctuous, servile way towards her...

Though, to his credit, when he's been filmed without Steff he's actually a reasonable, sensible adult.

It's all incredibly weird.
I was taken in by my aunt and uncle at age 10. They never formally applied for guardianship. My aunt had looked after me from being quite little for most of the time anyway when my mum died, as my father was working all hours on a farm. . When he passed away, the arrangement continued but I moved in with her along with my brother and my 13 year old uncle who had been under the guardianship of my dad. She just signed documents as our guardian, it was never questioned.She was likr a mother to me and my uncle became my substitute dad.
I know other people in similari circumstances, brought up by aunts or other family members/ close family friends. . I know someone who was taken in by her friends family age 14, when her stepfather made advances towards her. Her mother verbally agreed.
Lots of loose arrangements do go on under the radar in the UK even now.
Its better obviously to have things on a legal footing, for child protection issues.
There have been suggestions in previous threads that Gerry may have been Derek's child and photographs comparing the two were put up and are quite convincing. Someone did an overlay of a younger Gerry's face superimposed on the young Derek's face. Uncanny! Could Gerry be Stephanie's half brother ? They don't look alike but that means nothing. Siblings can look different.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That Dutch boyfriend comment....i wonder how our shittalaine will talk herself out of this...The clock is ticking...her lying empire is starting to collapse...just like her ceiling...well... there will be a lot patreons left in the end...stupid and dumb people enough in the world..she is not yet a beggar...oh yes ...she actually is already.... :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine yourself being at that party :eek: i think i would try to drown myself in the dry lake...:oops: what a bunch of lunatics together...you couldnt make it up...

• Heart
  • Haha

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Love it ! (More than 1 000 comments...)

Wise Woman’s Cottage
7 minutes ago
Be careful over dramatising steffi. Im sure you have had much much bigger problems than a bit of ceiling collapsing. Don't fall pray to clickbait because when you have a real problem people won't click because they think its clickbait. Bit of a storm in a teacup this one. Just a friendly bit of constructive advice.

PS : Extremely harsh comments about Ian the builder / plumber in the comments section. Still not deleted.

I would be very cross if I was in his shoes... but I'm not. Everybody seems to forgive Steph for whatever she does... Like the spoilt little girl she is.

• Heart

toilelalande

I want you all to know I specifically came back to read and comment on the most recent thread JUST because of this most recent episode. I was dying laughing knowing that the tattlers were gonna have A FIELD DAY with everything that happened. at this point we are all just working together to keep each other entertained. my tattle membership was reinstated (after I got kicked off for saying she could host an orgy in the chapel if she wanted) and now I have a job where I can sit and catch up, so i'm up to page 76! Hi lalanders who creep on here! keep up the hijinks! and hi again to all the tattlers, I promise to know the rules better this time lmao

• Heart
  • Wow

Espe

VIP Member
Dan has two big bowls of chicken (I think) and he needs to "get on with it" but nooooo....... out comes parcels with foam heads in them!!!
Why on earth would she buy 8 polystyrene heads to store the wigs on? It will take up so much more storage space when they could just be stored flat. She is the biggest waster of money ever. She really is like a child. Dan's little boys have more sense than she has!

• Wow
  • Sad

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
Loving the Day of the Dead hat! Great title @Gibson. Congratulations to @Rory new VIP.
Just catching up with the new thread and the site led me to Tumblr. Can't work out how or why? 🤣
As I thought Stephanie had to be glamorous for Halloween,all fancy dress costumes are designed to make her look glamorous/sexy, never outrageous or funny?
At least she wasn't wearing a tiara.
I wish she had let herself go a little, and worn sonething more Halloweeny with a great makeup job. Pale white makeup with fake vampire teeth and fake blood? Hark at me commenting on someone's appearance, I'm such a hypocrite.
I wonder if that dress was really some old thing she never wore found in the back of the wardrobe? I'm a master at producing "some old thing I've had for years"
As for Philip! He didn't look like a vampire either. How many outfits has that guy got?
Did he have it specially made or hire it ? He must fancy himself as Louis the 14th. He's such a vain ninny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha