Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi all!

Hope you are all well

Who would be able to help me find selmars chateau? I just can't believe he has any money at all to buy one. I found out what area they were driving in.. and I found a chateau in that area : Château de la Bulière

But it could be just a compete fluke..

I remember tatiana saying in a chateau diaries that it had 2 towers and a moat?

I found places in that area like that but they are over 2 million.. I don't belive that's their price range..

Who is willing to help?

In one of the last driving shots of selmars video you see them driving on the road, screenshot no.1

I made a route from La lande to there.

They are standing next to a church? You can hear bells and stuff.. that's why I thought maybe that place..

If anyone finds more please let me know!

Attachments

Reactions: 3

nastynan13

Chatty Member
Lol it's a foamy layer of protein that is the last part of the egg to form. Once it dries, it serves as an air tight coating that protects the pores of the shell. It gets washed off by industrial producers and sometimes they even do an additional chemical wash which the eggs can absorb since the bloom is no longer there...mmm yummy. Call me a cave girl, but I prefer the more nutritious eggs straight from a hen's ass. :LOL:
Oh our daughter is right there with you!! And do not misunderstand - I think they are 100% better for you - NOT coming from an industrial- anything- it's again... one hole 😶

Reactions: 2

Beau Monde

VIP Member
I'm out of the loop these days, and pretty much a hermit, though I do know where John's house is and there's a shop down the road from me where he picks up his fan mail. If you ever come to funkytown, I'll be your tour guide. 😄
Awesome, but I thought Baltimore was "Charm City?" I'm from Minneapolis and that's where the song Funkytown was made. We're also known as Mill City because, well, mills. Funkytown was later, Lips, Inc ca 1979.

Reactions: 1

juniperroad

Chatty Member
Since it is a new month, I'm trying to decide who I want to support on patreon. I just looked at ETRF's page, has Annalise updated lately?

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
exactly...they are all such kind hearted martyrs...truly innocent sweet souls...who some how have managed to find one another...and have become a commune of chateau bilkers...who coincidentally are all so amazingly gifted...at conning weak minded dolts. 👿
Have just been reading your comments on the E N thread and have decided Stefaneee isn't as bad as I thought she was 😂. There is always someone worse.......