The Chateau Diaries #79 Tales from the Lalande Crypts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:giggle:🍸 Selmar is fantastic. He posts tons of Ruth dancing when she clearly does not want to be on film, he catches Stephanie looking positively shitfaced, and the music is....well. Not wanting to boast, but our Halloween party was better! Better music, not difficult, better food, better dancers (me of course) a much busier dance floor too, and AND better costumes. So there. Now then, in Dan's Halloween vlog, who are the two hands cutting the "wedding cake" ? Did snorts get to cut it with Ms Havisham? 🍰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
i'm gonna be VERY careful of what I wish for... but... how come we didn't see once single video of the squirrel dancing? SJ was filming a lot herself, and not one peep of PhiPhi's stage worthy dance moves... 🤔
Thanks to the gods of youtube, Support Squirrel was on table clearing duties during most of the dancing!

cd169.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks to the gods of youtube, Support Squirrel was on table clearing duties during most of the dancing!
Think it might be more …. The Other directors of lalande with cash 💵 in the farmhouse

Might need support squirrel 🐿 to ACT like staff
Not keeper of the gates …

Cos he’s been on KP duties since all their arrival 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Red fades fast and as we age isn’t good

Try Alice Hoffman .
Yes, I'm a redhead...or I was...now dull grey with a little silver...I HATE IT!!!

I've read Practical Magic, The Book of Magic and Magic Lessons by Alice Hoffman. Loved them!...and, of course, saw the movie Practical Magic...

I’m a fake redhead and well into my middle age. I could never be a blonde - tried it once and it was hideous! I pay to keep the colour going, it’s worth it.
One of my very best friends in Florida has a hair salon and she had me SOOOO many colors!...LOL...My very favorite was when I had quite short hair and she did black on the bottom layer and then overlayed it with platinum blonde....I LOVED IT!!!

Reactions: 12
Don't want to jinx this but so far, not too bad. It's been more of a cold and feeling a little tired and achey, no temp, loss of taste, fever, etc so far. Hubby tested positive yesterday so it's 10 days of isolating for us. Hoping that our double jab plus flu vaccine will have helped.
[/QUO

I'm pretty sure they will
22nd Oct
"If I escape Covid next week, it'll be a bloody miracle - I've been swamped with hugs from children."

I tempted fate! That will teach me.

get well soon @Jeeves

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So, you convinced me to watch Selmar's video. I made it halfway through it. Beyond that, I have no words.
I also tried to watch it and couldn't. The only bit interesting was Tatyana's seeming lack of interest in Selmar whilst preparing her cake. I'm sorry, she looks to be tolerating him rather than loving him and did I hear him tell her he'd see her tomorrow? I knew she had a room in the chateau but I assumed they'd be sleeping together? Perhaps I have an unrealistic and pervy idea of what their romantic relationship is. Perhaps they are simply trying to bring chivalric romance back.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Today's LIVE GAG was apparently necessitated by their failure to pre-record one earlier because of a "crisis" in the chateau farmhouse.
I joined in for a few minutes just as the influx of complaints came about the audio.
Support Squirrel did not plan tonight's LIVE GAG well.
If I were running that farmhouse, I'd fire him on the spot.

cd171.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I also tried to watch it and couldn't. The only bit interesting was Tatyana's seeming lack of interest in Selmar whilst preparing her cake. I'm sorry, she looks to be tolerating him rather than loving him and did I hear him tell her he'd see her tomorrow? I knew she had a room in the chateau but I assumed they'd be sleeping together? Perhaps I have an unrealistic and pervy idea of what their romantic relationship is. Perhaps they are simply trying to bring chivalric romance back.
From what was mentioned in past CD vlogs, Selmar is a devout Catholic. He may just be trying his best to practice his beliefs, which is a good thing.:coffee:
Or perhaps, Tatyana thought, "Why sleep in that cramped little van when I can have a room in the chateau farmhouse?"

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.