The Chateau Diaries #79 Tales from the Lalande Crypts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's LIVE GAG was apparently necessitated by their failure to pre-record one earlier because of a "crisis" in the chateau farmhouse.
I joined in for a few minutes just as the influx of complaints came about the audio.
Support Squirrel did not plan tonight's LIVE GAG well.
If I were running that farmhouse, I'd fire him on the spot.

View attachment 842110
can it still be seen now if it was live?

Reactions: 4
The difference between Biffy's Halloween party and SJ's was enormous. One looked like fun while the other...didn't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
someone from lala, Steffi or Isabell probably. Vanished around the time you came and we thought you are billy.
Why are you so convinced that @Marquise de Tandoori is from Lala? As far as I recall, her (?) only crime has been to post a couple of angry emojis way back months ago (around May?) which rattled a few people. Since then, there have been a lot of (y) and ♥. She hasn't posted at all so can't have offended with a post. Unless, of course I have forgotten something, in which case, please remind me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why are you so convinced that @Marquise de Tandoori is from Lala? As far as I recall, her (?) only crime has been to post a couple of angry emojis way back months ago (around May?) which rattled a few people. Since then, there have been a lot of (y) and ♥. She hasn't posted at all so can't have offended with a post. Unless, of course I have forgotten something, in which case, please remind me.
i thought it’s established that it’s one of them, based in comments throughout the threads we had since then?:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
W
Yes I was the first person to say it was "auger" a few pages back. As some were insistent it was Aga I was just pointing out why an Aga wouldn't be suitable for Gerry's apartment which I think is the secret project. 💕
What? Are they drilling for oil then?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still cannot believe (well, I can) Stephanie bought styrofoam heads for silly costume wigs!? I mean, really??? 🤦‍♀️ I wish someone would tell her directly how dumb some of her ideas are! Maybe Cat would have if she was around...but SJ would likely just do whatever she wanted anyway. What a waste of money and space for styrofoam heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Somebody mentioned it was an auger(sorry can't remember who,I'm on my phone and I have trouble going back and forth:( )
It was me several pages back. But people were convinced it was Aga, and I'm just pointing out how impractical that is. 😁

Reactions: 8
Maybe Gerry is having is one put in his apartment? He'd roast alive though as its a small space and would the floor be strong enough?
A few vlogs back Stephanie was saying she was getting an Aga for the kitchen (remember Tatyanna saying she has wanted one of whatever their existing cookstove is for all her life?) And the old stove is going in Nick and Marie's kitchen. And I doubt they'd RENT an Aga! It would have to be installed and everything...I'm pretty certain she said they were renting an auger.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i thought it’s established that it’s one of them, based in comments throughout the threads we had since then?:oops:
This began with a former Tattler who took the use of an angry emoji to a few of her posts as a personal affront and this seemed to be picked up by a couple of others. I certainly can't find history of anything offensive , other than the Marquise chooses to lurk rather than post - like many others.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.