The Chateau Diaries #79 Tales from the Lalande Crypts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the infamous Mason we have all been waiting for? Strange way to walk in carrying flowers. I bet he was sent out to return carrying them at a specific angle.
That is Jason Dubey. Super fan that arrived 10/28.

He was hell bent on a visit. He was unable to gain traction with Nutti until he mentioned an engraving.
Below are some of his comments from past live chats. His Vivienne Westwood trench coat was also discussed in the live chats, as well. 🤪

7/27
Jason Dubey @Philip Janssen will you be there at Halloween?
Philip Janssen @Jason Dubey Yes, I’ll be here for the foreseeable future! :)
Jason Dubey @Philip Janssen Great! I may need help with my costume!!

7/25
Jason Dubey Philip just needs a Python Headband with that Jumpsuit. Python is hot right now!! @the Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen

7/13
Jason Dubey I guess I won't be able to bring the fabulous Salvador Dali original engraving I have put aside for LeLande
Jason Dubey @the Chateau Diaries Hi! I am so disappointed to find out you guys are closed in November, after booking my flight to Paris on November 8th to 24th. I always go art buying in November!

1635774925896.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That is Jason Dubey. Super fan that arrived 10/28.

7/27
Jason Dubey @Philip Janssen will you be there at Halloween?
Philip Janssen @Jason Dubey Yes, I’ll be here for the foreseeable future! :)
Jason Dubey @Philip Janssen Great! I may need help with my costume!!

View attachment 841212
Doesn’t look like he dressed up. Unless a V Westwood jacket is dress up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m so not impressed with the long awaited return of Tess Hoffman to the HMN centerstage. It’s duly noted that the person she hates most (Potty’s girlfriend) wasn’t there, but for a girl with her looks she could have made a lasting impression, but she really didn’t.
After all the boyfriend swapping (Ruthy writer seducing Tess’ husband, Tess taking over Potty as a lover from SJ, only to pass him on to…what’s next…fancy Snorty, Tesskins?) she has no choice but to bow deep for SJ, who managed so much better to secure the lifestyle… It's all becoming a sad sob story...
… it’s her in the middle isn’t it ?? Or has she a dopleganger
….
6767EAB1-9E69-4597-862C-BAAFB8736F5F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't understand why Dan didn't do the food prep at his house again, maybe because SJ bought the ingredients ? How he didn't just walk out when the manic cleaning started as he was trying to prepare food for so many people I don't know ! I do wonder if it was Steph's way of reminding him that SHE is in charge and to keep him in his place. Guess Dan knows what she's like by now, stark raving bonkers !
I'm afraid Dan (and Annalise) can not walk out now at the stage they both are in their (financial) dependency on Lalande.

As someone here noticed, Dan even depends on Lalande and the Chatelaine for his vlogs : his best numbers are for the vlogs filmed at Lalande - or with Amaury (so... Lalande).

Sad and quite risky in a long term IMO.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
6. Question : Is it a tradition in UK / Ireland / US for the adults to celebrate Halloween with diner and dance ? Never heard of it.
Halloween 🎃 was always a big deal for the kids in Ireland 🇮🇪
Late 80s it became a thing in nightclubs ect ..super huge and the costumes were outrageous!!!!!

As diverse as all my friends are here at home .. some family’s never had any part of it … so it seems it’s dependant on how and where you were raised

Was massive in our lives … who didn’t love bobbing for apples 🍏.. and bonfires and fireworks 💥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm afraid Dan (and Annalise) can not walk out now at the stage they both are in their (financial) dependency on Lalande.

As someone here noticed, Dan even depends on Lalande and the Chatelaine for his vlogs : his best numbers are for the vlogs filmed at Lalande - or with Amaury (so... Lalande).

I hear you …. Dan’s on a very different trajectory …

I’ll lay cash 💰 on the fact he’s smoke n mirrors 🪞 for SSB currently and all her holidays and quick jaunts away … he keeps the lalande in vlogs daily .. more than SSB can do

But Dan’s … own vlogs about himself and his renovations have more views than just the garden 🪴

He’ll survive without her …. He knows how to run a story line and complete

SSB needs PPL to give her narrative
…. Snorts is a non starter … Marie was a wet week … Nutti has 2 expressions … resting witch face and pursed lips 👄

SSB has only Dan and amarie for any off the cuff repartee… and they are good at it

What has SSB got other than she can talk about money 💴 and shopping 🛍
🪞💥🪞💰💰💰💰

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just watched the Begmania party. Looked fun.
I did capture this. I call it "Lingering Desire"
View attachment 840790
Yes, that’s Teabeg behind the “corpse bride” dancing with Alexander. Alexander really looked like he was having fun…the life of the party! Could there be a simmering romance? 🤔 Alexander’s cute, and he has a LOT more in common with Teabag than Andrew! Maybe the love of Teabeg’s life is right under his nose all along?

79B6719F-BCC3-4EBC-995C-3D7C0EEDBCA8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Were people speculating about her pronunciation of "Aga" beginning of the vlog? I've just listened and she said "auger," which is a woodworking tool for boring holes. I think Amaury had bought it for the secret project.

Reactions: 16
Were people speculating about her pronunciation of "Aga" beginning of the vlog? I've just listened and she said "auger," which is a woodworking tool for boring holes. I think Amaury had bought it for the secret project.
Yes, definitely "auger," not Aga.

Reactions: 14
Yes, that’s Teabeg behind the “corpse bride” dancing with Alexander. Alexander really looked like he was having fun…the life of the party! Could there be a simmering romance? 🤔 Alexander’s cute, and he has a LOT more in common with Teabag than Andrew! Maybe the love of Teabeg’s life is right under his nose all along?
I wonder if it might possibly have more to do with fine white powder under his nose? 🤔 He strikes me as the type who might need a little help to enjoy himself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Were people speculating about her pronunciation of "Aga" beginning of the vlog? I've just listened and she said "auger," which is a woodworking tool for boring holes.
She's busy boring holes in people's brains with her oh-so-boring flogs ... :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Highlights from yesterday's CD's live chat.

OK, but why??? Many asked but no details.

The Chateau Diaries Hello wonderful people! We’ve had a teensy crisis here so I’ll be popping in and out of the premiere and this week’s Cadeaux will be delayed to Wednesday! All will be revealed next week!

He loves cleaning but he may not after seeing the filth.
The Chateau Diaries @M Parker David is a new employee
Justine lord @the chateau diaries yay Marie Poppins has some help now xx

SJ, you may be losing Tony???
Tony InLosAngeles Was there a problem today
Tony InLosAngeles I just don’t know when anyone is posting anymore
Tony InLosAngeles Well my stream has stopped

😆
Sara Viegas hey everyone! just started the video and they said they rented an oga? hoga? can anyone tell me what that is? i probably mispelled it
Angela

🔥
CasperP but isn't Stephanie supposed to be cooking
Neil Hartley where @the Chateau Diaries goes, clutter follows
1890 Is someone avoiding cooking?

Melanie is not a fan of BJJ. He only has 4 fans who love him???
I'm not sure who posted the screen shot??? It is now missing.
SJ and BJJ have deleted it from the live chat but here are the replies.

Penny Tindel Shame on you Melanie. Phillip is fabulous
Meegan Aschen @Philip Janssen We love you!!!
Natasha @melanie Schneider what a horrible thing to say, do you feel better now? We love @Philip!
Laura Claudia @Philip Janssen we love you!!!
Uhoh, Neil Hartley! As a frequent guest to the shatoo he ought to display a teensy weensy bit more loyalty, surely?!:p

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if it might possibly have more to do with fine white powder under his nose? 🤔 He strikes me as the type who might need a little help to enjoy himself.
Hope you get well soon! ❤ Relax and take it easy!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Content creating is risky for every person doing it. Dan is savvy and has common sense. IMO, he will be able to move with the tide whichever way social media moves on in the coming years. Look how fast he has been able to grow compared to Marie and Selmar.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe the love of his life (right under his nose) is that “fine white powder!” 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
...and Stephanie..."You're on your 12th Phillip and I still have MY original one!"...or something to that effect...

Pa Petherick is IT in my books!...and their party was spectacular...was Billy doing the filming? because there sure were a LOT of shots of Alexander dancing and kissing on that ghoulish corpse bride!!!...Sadie's and Mo's costumes were gorgeous...It looks like a party I'd love to have attended...
I thought Angelina's costume and make up was fabulous! (can't stand those two. It is just me being nice today! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
He only mentioned him once. I believe it was when he did a Q&A on the boat on their lake on a patreon video early on. He live in the UK and has, don't quote me, cerebral palsy, or something like that. I think his name is Justin. Maybe if anyone is still his patreon they can track that video down and link it here.
I seem to remember he was the son of Sherrie's first marriage.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.