The Chateau Diaries #79 Tales from the Lalande Crypts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I could think off while watching was how much he reminded me of a toddler wanting his mom’s attention while she was cooking.
yep, so needy, showing off the terrible linens, when everybody was busy with the party preparations, not that SJ was any better, unpacking empty heads, that was quite symbolic too.. Amaury's expression was priceless

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's a tea light version I used to use up in one of my attic rooms. It worked great to heat the room before I got my heating system sorted out.

Children? Hell, earlier today I went out to see some costumes since they start in late afternoon here and I saw a couple with their infant in a stroller. The parents were dressed up as was the infant but that kidlet didn't even have teeth yet! The parents were trick or treating for themselves! 🙄
They won't have any teeth either if they've got a sweet addiction. 😁😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love the fact that Tess attended the Lalande party with Nicolas.
OOO, the gossip. I do hope they have a good chinwag with their other friends.

Nicolas is seen here in the lower right corner of this picture.
I do find it interesting that Potty and Ruth did not sit at the head table with SJ.

11849391_444489565676396_2025161303_n.jpg

Nicholas I hope you keep the hat. It looks better on you.

15876515_1177148435736071_6352875776089522176_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A "teensy crisis" you say SJ. Could there have been a KABOOM? I am so hoping for a KABOOM of some sort.

• Haha
  • Heart
I love the fact that Tess attended the Lalande party with Nicolas.

Nicolas is seen here in the lower right corner of this picture.
I do find it interesting that Potty and Ruth did not sit at the head table with SJ.

View attachment 840937
I don’t know what the man behind Potts does with his lower body parts, but Potts seems to enjoy it..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why on earth did they start all that cleaning in the middle of preparing for a party and Dan doing the cooking? Maybe an inspector is about to call!
She's of a 'type'. I remember the Chateau I worked at similar sort of things happened. One time another colleague and me had spent an entire day cleaning the grubby kitchen to then return the following morning to find the owner had had a party and just gone to bed and left it all. All our hard work for nothing so I left a note on the kitchen door saying 'clean your own crap up' and went home. Nothing was ever said. When Steph does things like this it just gives me shuddering flashbacks :ROFLMAO: :eek: :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m so not impressed with the long awaited return of Tess Hoffman to the HMN centerstage. It’s duly noted that the person she hates most (Potty’s girlfriend) wasn’t there, but for a girl with her looks she could have made a lasting impression, but she really didn’t.
After all the boyfriend swapping (Ruthy writer seducing Tess’ husband, Tess taking over Potty as a lover from SJ, only to pass him on to…what’s next…fancy Snorty, Tesskins?) she has no choice but to bow deep for SJ, who managed so much better to secure the lifestyle… It's all becoming a sad sob story...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Highlights from CD's comments.

tracy lee

2 hours ago
Stephanie have you ever been checked for ADHD ? Im sure you are lol

Dawn Butler

3 hours ago
Felt sorry for Dan trying to prepare the food for the Party and Stephanie decides to clean out the spices, cooker etc etc.but that is life at the Chateau.

Lisa Beaver
10 hours ago
When is the tiling going to be done in the kitchen?

Hide 2 replies

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts
9 hours ago
Next year I guess as Steve was the person designing it.

Genia Wheddon
2 hours ago
Does selmar pull his weight, he shd have finished it

GreenHouse Productions
11 hours ago
Oh come on Philip, throw us a bone. We NEED the “Philip polishing his pipe” memes 🤣

Tony InLosAngeles
9 hours ago
Dan ask Amaury to help massage his meat

Nancy Tysor
14 hours ago
NO ONE can replace Phillip!!!!

Hide 3 replies

Tony InLosAngeles
13 hours ago (edited)
Why is someone going to be? I heard Michael’s coming around for a visit I hope he doesn’t stay very long. The dynamic between Philip and Michael is tense and tolerated, it appears neither cares for the other; probably via for Stephanie’s attention.

Janos Ballo
13 hours ago
@Tony InLosAngeles Let me explain , Dan call his camera stand "Philip" , because most of the time Stephanie's camera guy its Philip :D there was an episode when have a debate on it , they just joking ..

Tony InLosAngeles
12 hours ago (edited)
@Janos Ballo let me explain to you. Dan referrers to the “tripod” as “Philip 2” or “My Philip” the van is the Green Machine, Buzz was the 1st drone, Crackle was the broken side mirror of the van, Jack P is number one son, Thomas is Kid 2. Philip Janssen is employed by Stephanie and has many job duties of which filming is one, yes! But that still doesn’t explain the OP comment reference as to who what where why replacement of which Philip!!!

JosephM

14 hours ago (edited)
Tatyana looked beautiful in her gold gown and crown. Poor Dan, I understand why he started drinking early.

Tony InLosAngeles
13 hours ago
IKR 😅 that team gets side track like a flock of magpies!

Nancy Tysor
14 hours ago
Oh...Yay!! It is about time you guys were back...We REALLY missed you Davey and Phillip.

Tony InLosAngeles
14 hours ago
Totally not expecting Davey so nice he’s back, it’s like having a responsible adult around

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m so not impressed with the long awaited return of Tess Hoffman to the HMN centerstage. It’s duly noted that the person she hates most (Potty’s girlfriend) wasn’t there, but for a girl with her looks she could have made a lasting impression, but she really didn’t.
After all the boyfriend swapping (Ruthy writer seducing Tess’ husband, Tess taking over Potty as a lover from SJ, only to pass him on to…what’s next…fancy Snorty, Tesskins?) she has no choice but to bow deep for SJ, who managed so much better to secure the lifestyle… It's all becoming a sad sob story...
Were Nic, Marie and Antoine at Lalande for the Halloweeen party ?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
<<<< Love my hat Happy Halloween Tattlers everywhere. And a pinch and a punch for the first of the month for you Aussies! xxx
Rabbit rabbit rabbit

Wow. SJ was even more manic than usual, if that is possible. Who the hell starts "deep cleaning" their kitchen in the middle of a party? Or was that a result of her poor editing?

Anyway, all prepped for the kiddies coming Trick-or-Treating, as soon as the sun sets.

Here's my treats!
It moved so fast I got seasick

Reactions: 10
love the fact that Tess attended the Lalande party with Nicolas.
I think the whole lot of them look as if they suffer from arrested development!

with Nicolas.
Who is Nicolas?

(Potty’s girlfriend) wasn’t there, but for a girl with her looks she could have made a lasting impression, but she really didn’t.
Ruthy was there. In one shot you can see her on a side table (not the main one!).

SJ should think about going red. Her sallow skin tone is not loving the faux blonde look. Red is much more complimentary and the roots growing out would not be as noticable.
Red fades fast and as we age isn’t good

Not too much to ask but (my guilty pleasure) it's a romance type book called The Three Sisters by Susan Mallory. I've read several of her books and like them a lot. Before that I was BIG into Jurassic Park type books, some pretty good but some just so-so....I have the first 5 movies and watch them often...can't wait for the 6th one! I love Stephan King books, too, and also Nora Roberts' witchy type books. I also have all 7 of the Harry Potter books and all 8 of the DVDs and revisit them often...I'm just your typical Granny Nerd!
Try Alice Hoffman .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.