The Chateau Diaries #75 Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the Patreons will get treated to today?

Will they really be any project updates?

My guess ... it will be a hedgehog funeral Lalande style.

Reactions: 12
did anyone really think AnnMarie was coming to Stephantasyland to be celibate?
come on y’all snap out the smog of fakeness the chatelaine has created 🤣😂🤣😂
S: A'mory, I have a fabulous idea. Why don't you come and do my panelling? It would be so much fun!
A: Sure, why not? But is there someone fuckable?
S: Sure, there's Cat
A: I thought, she's back in UK?
S: True, then Dana
A: too old
S: Nati?
A: will do

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
most Dutch people or not so dreamy...basicly hardworking and down to earth...the dreamy and the lazy ones we ship off to lalande...
I have a Dutch aunt.. she's the most hardworking, sweet and no-BS person I've ever met in my life! And she's the best drinking buddy ever :love:

• Heart
Dan doesnt like to get wet...most gardeners do get wet from time to time...in this time of year doing work..but..he likes it better to snooze up with Amaury in the toolshed...the electrician is coming to check on the electric things done by themselves......yeah right...not gonna believe that...Dan is learning fast to keep up the smoke and the dirty mirrors...

Reactions: 11
I wonder what the Patreons will get treated to today?

Will they really be any project updates?

My guess ... it will be a hedgehog funeral Lalande style.
No, just some extra footage...big surprise there. :rolleyes: But I did get a little chuckle...Now, I do love Amaury but when Stephanie says "Amaury's been using a digger since he was about this high" and she measured somewhere in the vicinity of her chin, and I thought, he's not much higher than that now...LOL...I know, give me my spanking now!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
mhhhh oh Dutch. The language of love. Similar to German but with more Neverlandism in it.
Yeah why not
I am studying Dutch language. Some say that we should use our mother tongue (French for me) to learn another language. However I use English to learn Dutch but I used French to learn Spanish. It makes sense.

• Wow
I have a Dutch aunt.. she's the most hardworking, sweet and no-BS person I've ever met in my life! And she's the best drinking buddy ever :love:
She sounds great! I miss my auntie who was no-nonsense, but kind of mean when she drank too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am studying Dutch language. Some say that we should use our mother tongue (French for me) to learn another language. However I use English to learn Dutch but I used French to learn Spanish. It makes sense.
i learnt french in school..later in life i learnt spanish too...i found it funny french and spanish have some things in common..the word for working in french and spanish is almost alike...

Reactions: 8
Dan doesnt like to get wet...most gardeners do get wet from time to time...in this time of year doing work..but..he likes it better to snooze up with Amaury in the toolshed...the electrician is coming to check on the electric things done by themselves......yeah right...not gonna believe that...Dan is learning fast to keep up the smoke and the dirty mirrors...
I don't think anybody likes standing outside in the rain.

• Heart
Don't forget, Dan is not really a gardener in the full sense of the word. He's not really anything, except perhaps a cook and vlogger dad. Other than that, he's a jack of all trades, master of none kinda guy. Just a younger, wittier, and a more creative English version of Selmar who can't butcher the Tango. :LOL: ✌ :LOL:

If you don't like what I wrote, ignore or scroll on! I'm a Tattler, I don't rattle. :LOL: ✌ :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I must be a bit Monica from friends. I'd like Dan to trim the excess off the cable ties.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
oh oh oh, someone needs love tooohooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But Stephanie was recently at the London flat...
Hmmmmmm...... did she send them to Gerry to make sure the they arrived?........... he has already been to the chateau, did she say that she had bought them on sale ages ago? if so, why didn't he bring them before? She lies so much.

Reactions: 20
I don't think anybody likes standing outside in the rain.
when your a gardener thats what happens..i am not the gardener, but i end up lotts of times in the rain..i dont mind..just put some decent clothes on...and no gel in your hair...

Hmmmmmm...... did she send them to Gerry to make sure the they arrived?........... he has already been to the chateau, did she say that she had bought them on sale ages ago? if so, why didn't he bring them before? She lies so much.
that woman is so far gone...she believes her own lies..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.