The Chateau Diaries #75 Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are not my taste at all either... but I appreciate the artistry that went into them and the history that gives them value

This is a nice read:

Wow! Interesting read! Also makes me happy that I am NOT royalty!!

Reactions: 6
It very much feels like he is trying to DTM his vlog! :)

@Diesel love your new Avatar!

Speaking of avatars, my new one has received no comment or interest ... humpf LOL
Thank you Marty! I'm quite partial to squirrels so I thought I'll put one up in my avatar.

I had a closer look at your avatar the other day and thought it would look much better in my wardrobe.

Reactions: 3
Her humour is a great example of British humour, which we have been discussing.
She still gives me Isabelle vibes, (during the gift grab) but I'm warming to her.
She made me laugh , I think that she was just giving Stephanie some of her own medicine to see how she would react. How many other things are sent to the chateau that volunteers get to keep? (multiple ugly sweaters etc. ) She looked really good in the jacket, I think that she should keep it ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But Stephanie was recently at the London flat...
I have to admit that my life is too busy to keep up with her whereabouts. I'm glad when I can remember where I am at the moment.

Life is a bit overwhelming since we're out of lockdown and almost back to normal ... all those people everywhere 🥴

Reactions: 13
Love that charity podcast idea of Dan and Amory.
Me too, especially men's mental health is the focus.

I also think it's a great friendship between the two of them. I love how Amoury gave Dan a hug. Awwwww.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
From yesterday's CD live chat.

Dear Donna, It never ends well for the moth.

Donna Davis Art @DeAnn P we are a lucky group here Happy and joyful moths to Stephanie's positive and lovely flame

Philip is worried but trying??? WTF!!!
Donna Davis Art @Philip Janssen hello we all hope you are petting your new spiny friend cuddling it
Philip Janssen @Donna Davis Art I would love to, but I’m trying to give him as much rest as possible
Philip Janssen @Jenny Willow @Helen Stella He’s alright, I’m a bit worried because he hasn’t been eating much, but we managed to het some honey in him today! I’ve also been trying to phone vets, but I haven’t been
Philip Janssen able to make an appointment for him yet... still trying though!
Philip Janssen @Donna Davis Art Sian is coming tomorrow
Donna Davis Art AH so this is how @Philip Janssen got his new friend THe faeries have dropped it off, but now you'll keys or something will go missing
Philip Janssen 🥰🥰@Donna Davis Art
Loki cleveland Put your hands in the hands of Philip
Neil Hartley Herbert's plates weren't even Spode; he won't be happy

Jimmy for the win!!!!
Jimmy Connolly @Doing it Ourselves could do with that cream

🚰 What fools.
The Chateau Diaries Basically our old reducer was doing too good a job
Philip Janssen 😂😂😂@The Chateau Diaries

Donna does not want to be left out. Dear Donna, No one cares.
Escape to rural France never again
The Chateau Diaries @escape to rural France NOOOOOOOOO It was a horrific misunderstanding. I'm innocent
Donna Davis Art I'll assume mcdonalds taste better in France as you couldn't pay me to eat it here in the states, tho when I was a teen I admit to eating a few big macs in france

The diamond drill bit...
Philip Janssen OMG YES I AM EXCITED!!!
The Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen I knew you would be

Poor M Parker's gifts are always lost. The same M Parker that did not have her b-day gifts to SJ opened until SJ returned from Barbados, NYC, Versailles, Disney Paris trip. The same M Parker that thinks we Tattlers are paid. 🤪
M Parker @the Chateau Diaries when Gerry arrives he has last year's Xmas gifts from me lurking somewhere lol. One wrapped in plaid fabric bandana, one in a plaid rectangular tin

Machine????
Percy Attfield Good night from Isabelle as well, her machine has gone to sleep early
i guess the old cows machine ran out of order years ago...probably dried out by now.. :rolleyes: btw this is dutch humor...maybe not everybody will understand...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didnt know Billy was a car mechanic...a man with many talents...it must run in the family.. :rolleyes: it seems all those chateaux owners take on so many projects..and none of them ever gets finished...

Reactions: 14
I have to admit that my life is too busy to keep up with her whereabouts. I'm glad when I can remember where I am at the moment.

Life is a bit overwhelming since we're out of lockdown and almost back to normal ... all those people everywhere 🥴
Yes I so loved being able to walk up the middle of my local, usually busy road with NO cars on it. It was an amazing never to be repeated experience!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm sure we had a conversation about the yellow dress... didn't we? LOL
Yes, indeed, just yesterday said conversation happened here. I changed my dress at the beginning of the week, and I received no attention, and I need attention!! LOL I do feel like that dress is kind of like Dan's van, and it is seen so much that it is a character all on its own at the Shittoe!

As a note, I do like the fabric of this dress. Of all her yellow things this would be my favorite.

I just noticed it! That is hysterical!
Thank you, Beau Monde, for your paarfect response! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes I so loved being able to walk up the middle of my local, usually busy road with NO cars on it. It was an amazing never to be repeated experience!
And no traffic jams during rush hour, empty train compartments, no noisy colleagues at work, empty shops ...

Reactions: 4
The rent in this situation is lower than usual, it's called a repairing lease. I know someone who did this in Ireland on a property attached to a large estate. Would not recommend it.
I was wondering too what the set up is as just renting doesn't make sense for what they do there. I have never heard the term "repairing lease" ( thanks for sharing it ) but it sounds like what I was thinking their contract is. I was thinking that they were in a way caretakers that don't get paid.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.