The Chateau Diaries #75 Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would ask Michael for his evidence. A series of drawings based on a design which was originally Victorian and part of a brief, doesn't count as evidence that he was swindled out of rights and monies. If I draw a design as part of a contract, I don't own the end product.
In this day and age he really should get proper evidence that stands up in a court of law. He's a whiny little mummy's boy. She has to go on social media to continue bad mouthing the Strawbridges. Mammy wrote a post so it must be true...sob!
I didn’t write that first paragraph. I should have made that clearer, but it formatted that way when I quoted the other persons post for some reason. ia with your assessment of the MPs, strawbridge situation. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That was SJ being mean while pretending to make a joke!

Whatever we may think of Edd, it's amazing how they managed to do up that house in addition to running their big chateau and the wedding business, and looking after two children in what seems like a relatively short time. I know they have more help but if you compare the size and scope of their buildings and business, it really puts SJ to shame after 16 years at LL!
Amazing to see just how amateur the renovation work is at Lalande ... having splashed out €4,000 on wallpaper for the "entry hall", she didn't even use a raking light to hang it correctly ...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Simple! We need a hero. An underdog hero preferably!
Dan's got a lot going for him. A lovely wife and two yummy cute toddlers!
Then his work ethic. He doesn't grift and he's not a lazy pleasure-seeker. He's witty and sarky and real.
In the LaLaverse those are virtues way and above almost everyone else.

I got into a little convo here when I first arrived. Because I don't like the way he seems to treat Annalise.

Speaking of whom, we haven't seen her for a couple of weeks and today Dan took the boys to the 4 pumpkins festival without her....
Is she ok?
She was probably doing some hair dressing work, so sent Dad away with the boys.

Reactions: 16
Good morning!

the silent Japanese baking videos ion YouTube
Well I never thought these would be a thing unless you just turned on the mute switch.

In fact I never watched You Tube until just recently as I always thought it was only for DIY builders etc.

I have now found a whole new world away from live to air TV with some fascinating content. And I can ignore the adds as well!

I suppose I have to thank SJ for something...ugh!
[/QUOTE]

YT has been my TV for several years now. Everything's on there- news, docus, old movies/tv shows ( I have other sites for up to date stuff), how-tos, fascinating interviews, great learning opps, people doing things that I'd never risk or physically can't do....and no ads.

For me, it's much better than telly - which I ditched about 15yrs ago.

Reactions: 18
I will be glad to never again hear the words "collaboration" and "vignette" (or veeeegnette, as SJ likes to drag out that eeeeee sound).

The interesting part of the vlog for me was how average/down to earth the behind the scenes Christie's people all appear to be! The 3 women that said something in the vlog today were so normal and relatable! Not at all what I expected for a Christie's employee!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have found the most bizarre comment from a Stef fan from the (*vomit*) Christies vlog:

johnkad123
johnkad123
46 minutes ago
This lady could charm the Taleban. So friendly and knowledgeable. I would not allow anyone under 35 near the Danica😅

Serious John. You went there. The Taleban. I'd like to see her try.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I have found the most bizarre comment from a Stef fan from the (*vomit*) Christies vlog:

johnkad123
johnkad123
46 minutes ago
This lady could charm the Taleban. So friendly and knowledgeable. I would not allow anyone under 35 near the Danica😅

Serious John. You went there. The Taleban. I'd like to see her try.
Strangely so would I, would make a great CD. Not with the outcome John seems to think..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christies employee experts are paid peanuts. New York has hundreds of technical experts like these. The turn-over in these jobs is understandable. They are around expensive stuff all the time and take it for granted. Their focus at work runs in cycles based on the auctions that the company sponsors. They like having amateur experts like Stephanie around, it enlivens their work, which can be tediously boring. Most of the stuff that runs through the auction house is not of the quality of the October 19th sale. It will be over in two days.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
For those of you familiar with the area of Ed & Anna’s “passion project”, why is it a bad location? Bad part of town, the lot, actual distance from Bordeaux? I think it looks nice so far, but is on a fairly small plot of land. Also, is the neighbor’s house attached to their place? Looks really close. Is it priced appropriately in comparison to other similar homes in the area?

Reactions: 5
Strangely so would I, would make a great CD. Not with the outcome John seems to think..
I'm just imagining Stef and her support squirrel (with his camel toe on show) rocking up to the Talban HQ, "hi, I'm Stefanie from La Lande, I'm here to bring, life, love and laughter ..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't mean to be indelicate or rude, but I can't work out if Jill from Christie's is pregnant or not. She looked fabulous in the pink dress in vlog but not pregnant. Any ideas? It's not like me to comment on bodies but I'm a bit fascinated with Jill.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
3 cheers to Team Tacky for a job not well done. Not even Chris' silver nail varnish could save the missing style in the photo.
Glad the Christie's Arc is over, as Christie's didn't have time for any more of SJ's shenanigans, or was is because she had a flight to catch grand ball to be at?!
Who knows, who cares.
View attachment 815105

Shades of things to come, eh Steffers??!!
Barbara Cartland used to give dinner parties comprising only pink food. Another loon in her own fantasyland.
Clearly, Steffie is a secret admirer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
This Christie's thing is turning into a pointless saga like Michael's AGA saga!

What is the point of featuring the vignettes one at a time when she's literally talked about and even all showed all of them on her previous vlogs!
View attachment 814863

SJ should hire Nicolas Fairbottom's creative director for more exciting ideas.

Your vlog ideas are getting more stale, SJ. Ho-hum.
i actually find her very attraktive on that pic, although I would have liked to see her in a straight down dress. This one looks a little bit unfavorable from the hips down.

Reactions: 3
I don't mean to be indelicate or rude, but I can't work out if Jill from Christie's is pregnant or not. She looked fabulous in the pink dress in vlog but not pregnant. Any ideas? It's not like me to comment on bodies but I'm a bit fascinated with Jill.
Oooo...I hadn't noticed that. Too busy noting the admiring glances between SS and Chris.
But, yes...no baby. o_O And something very weird going on with her knees...

Reactions: 1
I know I’m behind in some of my comments however did anyone else notice in manor & maker‘s video of the tour of their château that he says ”in jest” paraphrasing I popped the question that Sara was waiting for and then went on about buying a château. I didn’t think it was funny and gathered from that comment that they are not married. What’s with the château world women buying huge properties with men that they are not legally attached to. I take from his comments that she at some point expected the different question to be popped.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
On a different note, when is Stef going to update her intro? Dan shot new drone footage and wasn't he being paid to shoot a new intro for her? On the upside, I get lots of schadenfreude that Sir Snortsalot isn't in the intro, instead, she's laughing with Boy Pethrick. Hopefully, it irks the support squirrel

• Haha
Reactions: 20
3 cheers to Team Tacky for a job not well done. Not even Chris' silver nail varnish could save the missing style in the photo.
Glad the Christie's Arc is over, as Christie's didn't have time for any more of SJ's shenanigans, or was is because she had a flight to catch grand ball to be at?!
Who knows, who cares.
View attachment 815105

LOL! I am so so sorry... I am considering changing it back, before Halloween - I do truly miss my old avatar!!!
The way she talks about Chatelaines in the 18th Century having coffee with their pals on the terrace and working and whatnot betrays her deep lack of understanding of history.

The vignettes were about her and had nothing to do with history.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If you are after some amazing places in France for sale, run, don't walk to the Netflix series The Parisian Agency: Exclusive Properties.

The style is similar to Million Dollar Listing, but the family is good looking and the properties are stunning.
Love,love,love this series ! Cannot wait until season 2!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And I made a huge batch of potato salad, too. Always better the next day! It's my mother's recipe. She wasn't a great cook, but she made a terrific potato salad.
Did you make it with Duke's? (Any other mayonnaise is blasphemy in potato salad.) Regardless, I'm on my way! Don't be alarmed when to find a T Rex wearing a bib, armed with a knife and fork, scaling the fence into your backyard- you had me at "ribs on the slow cooker"! (I'll bring you more wine.)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.