Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elizabethrex

So sorry to hear that!😮. Prayers being said.
Thank you 🥰

Excellent! Fennel delivers shikimic acid which some research has found to be effective against some corona and other viruses (and the clotting effects of the spike proteins in the vaccinations). It's worth a go I reckon.
Keep us posted on how you're doing, if you can 💗
Amazing! I’m a herbal medicine maker and you’ve taught me something new!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Wilhelm

First thing I notice about her mum is that her teeth are lovely. All orthodontic work for children under 18 is free (was she in England then?) and I should think in Norway too. But you can get treatment at any age for misalignment. There really is no excuse for that mess she has going on.
She showed a couple of very short sequences with her fam. So maybe it's not good to make assumptions. But I felt they were distant and detached. FRK feels like an orphan to me.

Afterwards she was weepy - apparently for another reason.
I am just sad after watching the whole 14+mins and I don't really know why....
Thought i was the only one.Her mom gave off strange vibes...

• Heart

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
I remember back in early elementary, a boy moved to Edm from Calgary and was completely shunned. It all had to do with the Oilers/Flames rivalry! (Let’s-go-Oilers)!
My roots are Ukrainian/ Polish and Dad’s Irish.
Yeah, it can be VERY intense!! It's sad when a kid gets shunned because of it. Yikes.

GO Flames! :)

• Haha
  • Heart

oooLaLande

VIP Member
Maybe. But more importantly....Wharton Willie or Shubenacadie Sam?
Oh I'm really a fake fan!
Just get this... back in the day when I was a bank teller, I ID'ed Kevin Bieska and asked what his occupation is, when he came to do a large transaction :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
All of my colleagues collectively freaked out!

In my defense, i had just moved to Canada a few months prior to this incident!

• Haha

WMGL

VIP Member
My Canadian-born-and-raised mother just reminded me tonight that our family is celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving on Sunday! We've always celebrated both Canadian and American Thanksgiving days. :giggle:

When I was in the Edmonton area last, I visited the fascinating Ukrainian Cultural Village! Heard so many inspiring stories about Ukrainians, Poles, and other Slavic people settling in the area and was played a huge part in building the prairies. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving weekend!
You too!!

nuff said

Yes, I keep waiting for the big Dan revelation…spill the beans!

View attachment 800279
Time will tell! It will be interesting to see if he even mentions his family in his bromance ‘podcast’, especially as so many of his fans have asked about them, a lot have noticed they have mostly been cut of of the daily Dan since the summer. There’s more footage of the shitoo kitchen than his own unfinished project, ironic as he only works at the shitoo 3 days per week and the rest of the week he vlogs.

• Sad
  • Haha

Sami Lee

VIP Member
also is it legal to be driving and video recording? that seems quite dangerous especially for someone like Marie
Well, it's legal in the UK to have a dashcam which records the road ahead (and rear if you also have a cam in the back window.).
I suppose it would be legal to turn the dashcam to face the driver. But I wouldn't do it, i wouldn't want to distract myself.

Reactions: 3

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Thank you very much (y) Very interesting to me as a family historian. So, much like the UK. Only last week I unearthed some ancestors whose French family name became Anglicised over the mists of time.

'Lande' then is rather like English 'Moore' /Scottish 'Muir' - a generic place name. Not such an auspicious or grand name for a chateau perhaps?
Not to derail but I do so wish I could find something on You Tube or a forum about family history. Every time I book a night school on it it gets cancelled. I am dying with curiosity about great grandparents who are not spoken about, one of which I have named the floozy (although she might not be). I've even seen where she lived on a Fred Dibnah programme!!

• Heart

elizabethrex

The Chatelaine's Study - CHRISTIE'S COLLABORATION
comments...
Sven Schreiber is an original super duper fan.

Sven Schreiber
8 hours ago
Dear Stephanie, thanks for the really nice vlog tonight. In your last patreon-video at the end I saw the murano glas flower I sent to you in august stucking in a blue-white vase in the backround at your boudoire. Doesn´t it fit to the chandelier? Or did it reach to you broken? Lovely regards from Leipzig!

The Chateau Diaries
The Chateau Diaries

4 hours ago
It has a tiny chip in it, but that can easily be repaired. But it’s a much brighter colour than the ones in the chandelier, so stood out too much with them. But it’s so beautiful that I put it in the vase! ❤
Omg imagine having to, or choosing to explain every move you make!

• Haha

oooLaLande

VIP Member
Amazing how …. Many newbies are hauling up 🆙 old news 🗞

slow week on Facebook what ??

tattle was alive - no downtime 😈

No doubt it’s the horrendously busy 100k Rottweiler at Facebook

kids are off limits…. Everyone’s

guess tattle is hitting very close to the bone 🍖
If you mean the FB post I posted, that was posted 7 hours before I posted it here.. not sure if that counts as old news. I mean, tattle does move at the speed of light. 😂

The picture of Brenda, I noticed the kid after I was no longer able to edit the post. I would've edited him out otherwise.

silvergirl

Chatty Member
Marie W latest vlog.

How old is she again ?

Crying because you hurt your ankle (obviously she still could walk) and the 2 dogs you are supposed to mind ran away...

Not sure it was good for her reputation to tell her viewers that she is not even able to look after 2 dogs (one being 15 year old...).

She seems so lost and vulnerable. A pinch and she falls.

Her mother is younger than I would have imagined and seems "normal". So, they met after 2 years in a pub ? Why not.

We know now she's got 1 sister more or less her age (she wished she was with her in the lovely cottage) and 2 much younger brothers.

But Lalande seems the peeerfect place for her : a fairytale chateau far from the nasty world out there.
...she loses more of her tiny brain cells with each vlog, post and whatever else she puts out online...her family should intervene...she needs help...of various types...