The Chateau Diaries #7 Chateaux ignored, add to the hoard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says people on this site are delusional 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Thanks for the belly laugh.

And they're using the forensic IT technology (sure) available to get certain people "Flushed Out" - sounds like a hoot!

Love the drama of the quotes and capital letters, makes it so much more real doesn't it 😉. Naming names is a bit low, even for these lunatics. I have seen no hate here towards the chateau people, merely accurate and appropriate observations.

All this reference to closing doors is lost on me too, she says it quite a lot, there must be many doors in her life/ imagination? Does she think people are somehow with her and she's passively aggressively kicking them out? Personally I wouldn't consider myself to be 'in' so couldn't be kicked out in the first place. I'm confusing myself now I think! No idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve tracked down the “forensic IT technology” team, flushing out as we speak.

411C1E1A-547F-448B-956C-C97158756A79.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
First time I haven't just emoji laughed all day. You'll be the first person blocked on facebook when he figures out who you are.
I’ve just realised that my registration plate is showing . . . The IT team wouldn’t notice that would they?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm watching a vlog at the moment just came up random and clicked on it. It's the chateau diaries 103: brocantes and a spoilt Michael.
It's from Feb 2020. Michael is back at la lande after Christmas and some presents were sent there for him. Some from brenda gibbons.
As he is opening them he exclaims but I've never met brenda gibbons 😂 and Stephanie says I know but she's seen you on the vlogs.
Then the vlog where they have tea later on must be after this when they finally meet.
But Michael's shock and surprise shows how crazy these people like brenda are. Sending presents to these well off people and they don't have a clue who you are. Nuts.

Often in the gift grab we've seen antiques sent worth lots of money. Or a very expensive item will be sent. Crazy.
And did you notice the contrast of Steffi being uber confortable with receiving crap from total creepy strangers basically for nothing

Any normal person whould think - hm maybe strings attached or what if they will creep into my home..
But steffi sends them email with instructions on how to go about sending more crap instead

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is Brenda threatening peoplevon this site? Is that reportable to facebook?
Yes. What Brenda is threatening is called doxxing. Doxxing IS reportable to Facebook. Click to the right of Brenda's comment and you will see a dropdown menu. "Report" is one of the options. Even if Facebook does nothing immediately, you will get Brenda on Facebook's radar.

And if you are a Patreon, you please consider bringing Brenda's threat directly to SJ's attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Prediction for 2021. SJ receives a €270 coffee cup from Bernadaud OR furniture for 1990s Playmobil Victorian mansion dollhouse (5300) about discontinued 20 years ago. Given as christmascpresent. Goes for several hundred dollars. It looks like you need to collect all thecroom accessories. shown in vlog. Can't buy coffe cup as so much to do at chateau. Maybe we have a small influence?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe we have a small influence?
These threads may be a small influence but the information is useful. If SJ wants to keep the money flowing, she needs information about how she is perceived--both the good and the bad--so she can adjust accordingly. There needs to be a counterpoint to all the sycophants on Facebook where critics are shouted down or threatened with doxxing.

Reactions: 15
These threads may be a small influence but the information is useful. If SJ wants to keep the money flowing, she needs information about how she is perceived--both the good and the bad--so she can adjust accordingly. There needs to be a counterpoint to all the sycophants on Facebook where critics are shouted down or threatened with doxxing.
Yes hopefully she is aware of what is going on. I think BG may be a wee bit too invested in SJ and not see it as a tv show. I have always believed the Pethericks (understandably) did not wish to give up control of their image to BG, also given their ETTC DIY experience. SJ meanwhile thought great someone else can manage facebook as I am too busy/not interested.

Reactions: 6
Now you've broken cover, there's bound to be a spy lurking on here who will dob you in to Brenda or one of her disciples. Keep your head down, you might get 'Un Fannied'
'unfannied' - word of the day, surely!! 😂😂

• Haha
Does anyone else notice that the ‘guests/visiting friends’ (especially at Christmas) arrived empty handed - only suitcases! Do any of them bring a bottle or whatever / pay to stay / contribute to the food and drink? If not, perhaps we should all invite ourselves for a free Christmas bash!
Where does the money for all the food and drink - especially the champagne and gin - come from? Cannot possibly be the B&B this year as hardly any visitors ... just asking for a friend!!

Does anyone else notice that the ‘guests/visiting friends’ (especially at Christmas) arrived empty handed - only suitcases! Do any of them bring a bottle or whatever / pay to stay / contribute to the food and drink? If not, perhaps we should all invite ourselves for a free Christmas bash!
Where does the money for all the food and drink - especially the champagne and gin - come from? Cannot possibly be the B&B this year as hardly any visitors ... just asking for a friend!!
Well, if you were bringing joy to thousands of adoring fans once a week, and increase that 7 days a week for Advent via your monetized vlogs, maybe that's your answer

Reactions: 3
Yes, I know the CATC was about gifting but I've seen some of the DIY work that was done in the earlier vlogs. While most of the wallpaper and fabrics are not to my taste, I still enjoy watching. I truly loved the ETTCDIY videos and go looking for chateau renovation videos all the time. I'm just so disappointed in what has become of the one chateau reno vlog that I really loved the most. A lot of the others now on YouTube just can't hold my interest like the early LaLande ones did. But I'll continue to search for something else to hold my interest and make me happy again...LOL
I said 'grifting'!! but it is about gifting too now as well.

Reactions: 2
Yes. What Brenda is threatening is called doxxing. Doxxing IS reportable to Facebook. Click to the right of Brenda's comment and you will see a dropdown menu. "Report" is one of the options. Even if Facebook does nothing immediately, you will get Brenda on Facebook's radar.

And if you are a Patreon, you please consider bringing Brenda's threat directly to SJ's attention.
I haven't seen a threat..I'm not a follower of any of the Chateau offshoot facebook pages so am guessing it is on one of those? Should I be concerned seriously?

Reactions: 1
Well, if you were bringing joy to thousands of adoring fans once a week, and increase that 7 days a week for Advent via your monetized vlogs, maybe that's your answer
Sure but what about the ones who have jobs and made sure they were not on camera: Ruth and Kim’s professor husband? And Nati’s friends visiting from ARG? I have to think Marie is just about ready to revolt with the non-stop work. And seriously who is going to clean up that place after 14 extra people have come through. I guess they can afford to have paid cleaners come through since Philip and Marie are potentially the only ‘volunteers’ aka slave labor at this point. Granted Philip just appeared like a mushroom overnight and his status other than lapdog has never been confirmed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.