The Chateau Diaries #7 Chateaux ignored, add to the hoard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been catching up on all the fb group shenanigans related on here and one couldn't make it up! BG calling tattlers out for their "verbal brutality" when some of her folk are literally comparing a commenter with absolutely valid (and politely presented) criticism with a Nazi... truly flabbergasting!

At least that presents some ideas for the next thread title... Chateau Diaries #8: Nous sommes tous Valerie? lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi, I’m amazed no one has contacted Marie-Caroline Laurent’s workplace as she works for border security or Utrecht university re the wandering professor! They must come into contact with hundreds of people. A journalist could have an amazing scoop.
I too loved the videos but now feel i was caught up in her hypnotic fairytale which is actually greed & a definite feel of Marie Antoinette. How they can accept all those gifts & cash when there’s so many all over the world really struggling every day & she sits on her toil duvet counting her millions 😡 I also feel that this stems from her mother who seems cold & quite calculating & how she made her millions. As lots of said as soon as she can she’ll be off, she took Michael Trotter to a private members club in an earlier vlog, memberships to these places cost thousands every year, it’s clear she’s always been super rich.
this is really good vlog
There’s also not quite a chateau & Chateau Mareuil. There are tons of others too but I avoid all the Pethericks, Ryan & grumpy Philip & his over made up wife as they are just plain grifters the lot of them 🤬
I am really enjoying "How to Renovate your Chateau" too, along with the Positano Diaries. They seem far more "wholesome"!

I've been catching up on all the fb group shenanigans related on here and one couldn't make it up! BG calling tattlers out for their "verbal brutality" when some of her folk are literally comparing a commenter with absolutely valid (and politely presented) criticism with a Nazi... truly flabbergasting!

At least that presents some ideas for the next thread title... Chateau Diaries #8: Nous sommes tous Valerie? lol
Seems rich following Brenda's blatant bullying of Tomaz! Pot, kettle, etc.

Reactions: 12
Oh my so Brenda do like the drama posting that rant. Hopefully people saw it.

I’m sure many like me who have watched and enjoyed the vids have doubts which was confirmed by reading all these tattle posts. So perhaps more people would get that wee niggle confirmed.

though it could be a blessing and sj could turn things around if she is clever enough. But then again she would have and should have known about all of this already and maybe just ignored it.

will be interesting to see how this is dealt with in the coming videos. Perhaps sj will actually employ someone knowledgable (and not a friend or volunteers) to handle her PR and be her advisers.

Reactions: 10
I am really enjoying "How to Renovate your Chateau" too, along with the Positano Diaries. They seem far more "wholesome"!

Seems rich following Brenda's blatant bullying of Tomaz! Pot, kettle, etc.
The bullying of Tomaz was awful & im sure lost him his channel & viewers eventually, there’s a lot about this in earlier threads, even a lawyer commented on Facebook at the time.
Yes the Posatino diaries is wonderful & I now watch those each evening instead. What a beautiful place & lovely family. Great recipes too, I’ve had pasta for dinner most nights since I found Nikki 👍

Someone commented about Oliver earlier today & I remember in previous vlogs it’s been mentioned by his wife, Stephanie & him that when he gets stressed his wife has bought him a plane ticket without telling him & sent him to the Chateau (Stephanie) to recover ? Interesting reading attached

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So, have all the posts and comments on SJ's FB page been deleted and the page shut down, or am I blocked ???? 🤔 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry, where is this from? Seriously, should I be concerned?
Dear @Princess and the Pea : It comes originally from an attachment that accompanied the @ChocLili message #851
Did you read it? It was an ugly outpouring of anger from BG about Tattlers.

Which makes it a mystery to me why Yvonne invited you to join the FB fan page that is run by Brenda. That seems a bit mean to me, and not her usual style at all. Maybe it wasn't really Yvonne writing to you :unsure:Unless I've got things muddled up.........

So, have all the posts and comments on SJ's FB page been deleted and the page shut down, or am I blocked ???? 🤔 🙄
The Tattle link and the subsequent post lifted from SJ’s page have been removed from the Brenda fan page.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe someone will create a fan unfan page where people can speak their mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes, I know the CATC was about gifting but I've seen some of the DIY work that was done in the earlier vlogs. While most of the wallpaper and fabrics are not to my taste, I still enjoy watching. I truly loved the ETTCDIY videos and go looking for chateau renovation videos all the time. I'm just so disappointed in what has become of the one chateau reno vlog that I really loved the most. A lot of the others now on YouTube just can't hold my interest like the early LaLande ones did. But I'll continue to search for something else to hold my interest and make me happy again...LOL
Try farmhouse vernacular, a couple making everything themselves

It's because, as JP so aptly put it, she's an old infant.

Someone who is mature and responsible will have to point it out to her - but I have a feeling it is too late.
It's nice to feel superior. To come for a weekend and have fun, feel crazy and then going back to same old life with responsibilities, but functional heating. Once you are in your mid 40s you know that people won't change so why spoil yourself some escapism?

Maybe someone will create a fan unfan page where people can speak their mind.
Though on Facebook most have their real names, which I must confess makes me uncomfortable, meaning less " creative ".🤣 It is scary how much people an find out even years later.

If you refer to this one the page is still there.
You must click on " all comments" instead of "relevant"

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Dear @Princess and the Pea : It comes originally from an attachment that accompanied the @ChocLili message #851
Did you read it? It was an ugly outpouring of anger from BG about Tattlers.

Which makes it a mystery to me why Yvonne invited you to join the FB fan page that is run by Brenda. That seems a bit mean to me, and not her usual style at all. Maybe it wasn't really Yvonne writing to you :unsure:Unless I've got things muddled up.........
Thanks I've just looked at @ChocLilli's post & seen the BJ post. Oh dear oh dear. Sorry, I got it wrong - I got an invitation to 'like' SJ page which would've been sent by Yvonne. Which made me laugh my pants off.

Oh dear. Oh dear. I've never won anything in my life & I am now top of the pops in the mammy craic/crack hit list.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my so Brenda do like the drama posting that rant. Hopefully people saw it.

I’m sure many like me who have watched and enjoyed the vids have doubts which was confirmed by reading all these tattle posts. So perhaps more people would get that wee niggle confirmed.

though it could be a blessing and sj could turn things around if she is clever enough. But then again she would have and should have known about all of this already and maybe just ignored it.

will be interesting to see how this is dealt with in the coming videos. Perhaps sj will actually employ someone knowledgable (and not a friend or volunteers) to handle her PR and be her advisers.
Though she does adress a lot of sensible topics on patreon quite frankly. Maybe she will talk about it soon. This week's patreon was again some random footage which didn't make it into CD. Though some of it seems to be extra made for patreons. She did start with cleaning up her wardrobe. So she was busy not just resting

The bullying of Tomaz was awful & im sure lost him his channel & viewers eventually, there’s a lot about this in earlier threads, even a lawyer commented on Facebook at the time.
Yes the Posatino diaries is wonderful & I now watch those each evening instead. What a beautiful place & lovely family. Great recipes too, I’ve had pasta for dinner most nights since I found Nikki 👍

Someone commented about Oliver earlier today & I remember in previous vlogs it’s been mentioned by his wife, Stephanie & him that when he gets stressed his wife has bought him a plane ticket without telling him & sent him to the Chateau (Stephanie) to recover ? Interesting reading attached
So when he wants shallow sex she let him fly to Lalande? 😂.... This was mean, sorry....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Seriously, I think it is best if I leave under this nom de plume. I've had a couple of messages telling me to back off on SJ. I've had 4 views of my Linked In profile yesterday/today. I've set my FB to highest security settings & made my Instagram account private. Seeing some of the reactions of the SJ fans I think it's best I lay low for a bit. Had another message from YV - confirming that she does not get paid for what she does (??WTF??!!) "If you wish to continue this discussion, you will have to do so with Stephanie." - replied that I didn't want to bother her with something trivial (sarcasm alert). Needless to say that went right over her head & have been told that she's removing me from her list of contacts. How will I survive? Have blocked most of the crazies but it looks like my comment has been removed so can't see them all anyway. Good luck tattlers, weeping into my toile de jouy hankie x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And don’t forget LOTL had to order her turkey from another country. They are in the culinary epicenter of the world and constantly whine for British ‘treats’. And cannot fathom the cost of getting a fresh bird to the middle of nowhere.
Dans le grand salon are bills lying on the table. Just pick one when you leave and pay 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.