The Chateau Diaries #7 Chateaux ignored, add to the hoard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says people on this site are delusional 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Thanks for the belly laugh.

And they're using the forensic IT technology (sure) available to get certain people "Flushed Out" - sounds like a hoot!

Love the drama of the quotes and capital letters, makes it so much more real doesn't it 😉. Naming names is a bit low, even for these lunatics. I have seen no hate here towards the chateau people, merely accurate and appropriate observations.

All this reference to closing doors is lost on me too, she says it quite a lot, there must be many doors in her life/ imagination? Does she think people are somehow with her and she's passively aggressively kicking them out? Personally I wouldn't consider myself to be 'in' so couldn't be kicked out in the first place. I'm confusing myself now I think! No idea.
Sorry, where is this from? Seriously, should I be concerned? I've received a private message from one of the fan club telling me to stop harassing Stephanie, together with another from Yvonne saying I should contact SJ if I have any other concerns to which I have replied I wouldn't want to bother her with trivialities.

Sure but what about the ones who have jobs and made sure they were not on camera: Ruth and Kim’s professor husband? And Nati’s friends visiting from ARG? I have to think Marie is just about ready to revolt with the non-stop work. And seriously who is going to clean up that place after 14 extra people have come through. I guess they can afford to have paid cleaners come through since Philip and Marie are potentially the only ‘volunteers’ aka slave labor at this point. Granted Philip just appeared like a mushroom overnight and his status other than lapdog has never been confirmed.
Mary Poppins will be doing it all I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else notice that the ‘guests/visiting friends’ (especially at Christmas) arrived empty handed - only suitcases! Do any of them bring a bottle or whatever / pay to stay / contribute to the food and drink? If not, perhaps we should all invite ourselves for a free Christmas bash!
Where does the money for all the food and drink - especially the champagne and gin - come from? Cannot possibly be the B&B this year as hardly any visitors ... just asking for a friend!!
And don’t forget LOTL had to order her turkey from another country. They are in the culinary epicenter of the world and constantly whine for British ‘treats’. And cannot fathom the cost of getting a fresh bird to the middle of nowhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And don’t forget LOTL had to order her turkey from another country. They are in the culinary epicenter of the world and constantly whine for British ‘treats’. And cannot fathom the cost of getting a fresh bird to the middle of nowhere.
Plenty of turkeys turned up for a festive feed anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Attention Brenda Gibbons

I’ll await the technical technology police

as a CONCERNED citizen of Ireland -

During the pandemic you personally routinely documented multiple trips to France flouting the medical advice and government advice TO NOT TRAVEL 🧳 unless for work ...
As your NOT a director of chateaux LALANDE or a business associate

so you carelessly broke the rules and guidelines to NOT Travel

was this at the behest of STEPHANIE JARVIS in order to gain monies to sustain her failing business ?
- February
- March
- April

Have you declared your business income streams ( ie the Tours ) to Irish Revenue for 2020 ?

declaration closed in September for 2019 ......

You clearly advertised tours and STEPHANIE JARVIS on-her vlog promoted that you were charging for tours ...
(advertised on Escape to Chateau LaLande on Facebook @795:00 euros -)

Clarification of how much was STEPHANIE JARVIS % of these monies as she’d need to also have declared to the French authorities ?

Side note 📝
There is no information that you have No registration For a tour operator
- are you even insured???
( or was Chateaux LaLande using THEIR public liability insurance )

The chateau will also need to be investigated for going against the medical 🏥 guidelines in relation to UNNECESSARY Travel 🧳 in 2020

Donegal had Covid significant in numbers higher to any other region in Ireland 🇮🇪 north or south
you spent time hopping jaunty on boats 🚣‍♀️ motorways 🛣 and hotels 🏨
Morally you placed the business welfare of another ABOVE the intrest of your fellow citizens

Let’s be very clear here brenda - and I am calling you out on your Real life name

Multiple pages onFacebook blocked and banned YOU personally and people have reported YOU and BANNED you for your behavior

Your arrogance is only superseded by your complete and utter ingorance

Time Land of LaLande was investigated properly... thank you brenda

Your work is DONE ✅

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Attention Brenda Gibbons

I’ll await the technical technology police

as a CONCERNED citizen of Ireland -

During the pandemic you personally routinely documented multiple trips to France flouting the medical advice and government advice TO NOT TRAVEL 🧳 unless for work ...
As your NOT a director of chateaux LALANDE or a business associate

so you carelessly broke the rules and guidelines to NOT Travel

was this at the behest of STEPHANIE JARVIS in order to gain monies to sustain her failing business ?
- February
- March
- April

Have you declared your business income streams ( ie the Tours ) to Irish Revenue for 2020 ?

declaration closed in September for 2019 ......

You clearly advertised tours and STEPHANIE JARVIS on-her vlog promoted that you were charging for tours ...
(advertised on Escape to Chateau LaLande on Facebook @795:00 euros -)

Clarification of how much was STEPHANIE JARVIS % of these monies as she’d need to also have declared to the French authorities ?

Side note 📝
There is no information that you have No registration For a tour operator
- are you even insured???
( or was Chateaux LaLande using THEIR public liability insurance )

The chateau will also need to be investigated for going against the medical 🏥 guidelines in relation to UNNECESSARY Travel 🧳 in 2020

Donegal had Covid significant in numbers higher to any other region in Ireland 🇮🇪 north or south
you spent time hopping jaunty on boats 🚣‍♀️ motorways 🛣 and hotels 🏨
Morally you placed the business welfare of another ABOVE the intrest of your fellow citizens

Let’s be very clear here brenda - and I am calling you out on your Real life name

Multiple pages onFacebook blocked and banned YOU personally and people have reported YOU and BANNED you for your behavior

Your arrogance is only superseded by your complete and utter ingorance

Time Land of LaLande was investigated properly... thank you brenda

Your work is DONE ✅
Also both France and Ireland and my country have legal recourse for doxxing.

I think it may be something my family and friends do for big events with travellers. We agree a budget based on the host's plans and provide the funds. The host organises everything. Last year she spoke of the Christmas food budget when shopping with Mason's sister. It makes it easier for cross country travel.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry, where is this from? Seriously, should I be concerned? I've received a private message from one of the fan club telling me to stop harassing Stephanie, together with another from Yvonne saying I should contact SJ if I have any other concerns to which I have replied I wouldn't want to bother her with trivialities.
I wouldn’t be too concerned. All Brenda can do is revoke your ‘membership’ of her Escape to Chateau de Lalande Facebook page if she makes the connection between your Facebook name and a Tattle name. Brenda’s rant is an admin announcement on this Facebook fan page. Ignore private messages (or even block them). If your Facebook name is your real name then review your privacy settings (so that only friends can see your posts etc). You, and everyone here, are not being ‘defamatory’ in a legal way (at least that’s my non-lawyer interpretation). Dear Brenda just can’t handle the hard questions and she’s lashing out but that’s all she can do.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t be too concerned. All Brenda can do is revoke your ‘membership’ of her Escape to Chateau de Lalande Facebook page if she makes the connection between your Facebook name and a Tattle name. Brenda’s rant is an admin announcement on this Facebook fan page. Ignore private messages (or even block them). If your Facebook name is your real name then review your privacy settings (so that only friends can see your posts etc). You, and everyone here, are not being ‘defamatory’ in a legal way (at least that’s my non-lawyer interpretation). Dear Brenda just can’t handle the hard questions and she’s lashing out but that’s all she can do.
Thanks. I've viewed my FB page as a public person could & have changed settings on old posts which appeared from public to friends only. Now going through blocking those who replied negatively to my comments. I'm not a wimp, I just don't want friends getting abuse from the mad ones. Have blocked the Irish mammy too. I'm still getting replies to my post which I will absolutely not delete but will not comment on any further. Bored with this all now to be fair. Not sure how they can revoke my membership of the Escape to Chateau de LaLande FB when I'm not a member as far as I can see. Yvonne did send me an invitation yesterday to join..which strangely enough I have not taken up!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@NorrisCS Hardly. I think what Dear Brenda means is she is spending time trying to match up Tattler names with those Facebook profiles who are members of her group. I’ve had fun over the past few weeks saying here that I’ve posted certain comments on her posts - I hope she’s been searching for them word-for-word as I have not actually posted anything for her to find!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve tracked down the “forensic IT technology” team, flushing out as we speak.

View attachment 376032
Let’s see how well that works for her. Her public relations skills also are circumspect. What PR person would ever direct you straight to their company’s bad reviews? And not just a few bad reviews but thousands upon thousands of negative comments about your “brand”. I was thinking I was glad she isn’t being paid but even so, a non-paid person can do a lot of damage. It looks like she has opened the gate from Facebook to here. Maybe some of the patrons will realize after reading Tattle that what they have been contributing to might not be worth it. But then again, there is no accounting for NutJobs.... the whole barking mad lot of them.....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I haven't seen a threat..I'm not a follower of any of the Chateau offshoot facebook pages so am guessing it is on one of those? Should I be concerned seriously?
No.... what I believe dearest DB is “threatening” is that she will expose the people here, root out their real names, and name and shame them on Escape to the heap in the middle of nowhere and then by invoking the 25th Amendment remove them from the group.... she’s out of her bin!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
No nick name
My full legal name

Message sent to :Stephanie Jarvis

Seriously want to reconsider Whom you have as an ambassador of Brand Chateau LaLande

It’s has now come to my attention that Brenda Gibbons is Doxing - yes that’s a legal term
On Facebook in relation to comments in Tattle.life

Whist she’s not a director of laLande - she has your official backing in relation to media

I respectfully ask you review this situation as Ms gibbons is threatening and insinuating that she acts on your behalf .

Am deeply concerned that her actions will have a negative reflection on your brand .

Yours faithfully

Hello from Stephanie at Lalande.

We’ll get back to you as soon as we can, but in the meantime if you need any further information on the chateau, please visit our website at https://www.chateaudelalande.co.uk or email us at [email protected]

Follow our day-to-day adventures of chateau life on our Chateau Diaries website at https://www.chateaudiaries.com, where all our Youtube videos are posted.

Thank you so much for contacting us.

Love Stephanie

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Sure but what about the ones who have jobs and made sure they were not on camera: Ruth and Kim’s professor husband? And Nati’s friends visiting from ARG? I have to think Marie is just about ready to revolt with the non-stop work. And seriously who is going to clean up that place after 14 extra people have come through. I guess they can afford to have paid cleaners come through since Philip and Marie are potentially the only ‘volunteers’ aka slave labor at this point. Granted Philip just appeared like a mushroom overnight and his status other than lapdog has never been confirmed.
🤣🤣🤣appeared like a mushroom overnight... I did have a root around. His debut was in the cocktail cabinet corner episode. He was just there. I scanned through vlogs before, not a nostril in sight prior to that and there he was. No introduction... just wormed his was standing dead centre arms to the side in front of the camera...

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣appeared like a mushroom overnight... I did have a root around. His debut was in the cocktail cabinet corner episode. He was just there. I scanned through vlogs before, not a nostril in sight prior to that and there he was. No introduction... just wormed his was standing dead centre arms to the side in front of the camera...
And let me guess the first word he uttered on tape: WE

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Mary Poppins will be doing it all I guess.
1. Please do not worry. If you receive any threatening messages from ANYONE, please report it here as well as on Facebook. I think Brenda's "power" has gone to her head...

2. Mary Poppins is not working at the chateau due to COVID.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hi, I’m amazed no one has contacted Marie-Caroline Laurent’s workplace as she works for border security or Utrecht university re the wandering professor! They must come into contact with hundreds of people. A journalist could have an amazing scoop.
I too loved the videos but now feel i was caught up in her hypnotic fairytale which is actually greed & a definite feel of Marie Antoinette. How they can accept all those gifts & cash when there’s so many all over the world really struggling every day & she sits on her toil duvet counting her millions 😡 I also feel that this stems from her mother who seems cold & quite calculating & how she made her millions. As lots of said as soon as she can she’ll be off, she took Michael Trotter to a private members club in an earlier vlog, memberships to these places cost thousands every year, it’s clear she’s always been super rich.
this is really good vlog
There’s also not quite a chateau & Chateau Mareuil. There are tons of others too but I avoid all the Pethericks, Ryan & grumpy Philip & his over made up wife as they are just plain grifters the lot of them 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.