The Chateau Diaries #7 Chateaux ignored, add to the hoard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bullying of Tomaz was awful & im sure lost him his channel & viewers eventually, there’s a lot about this in earlier threads, even a lawyer commented on Facebook at the time.
Yes the Posatino diaries is wonderful & I now watch those each evening instead. What a beautiful place & lovely family. Great recipes too, I’ve had pasta for dinner most nights since I found Nikki 👍

Someone commented about Oliver earlier today & I remember in previous vlogs it’s been mentioned by his wife, Stephanie & him that when he gets stressed his wife has bought him a plane ticket withut telling him & sent him to the Chateau (Stephanie) to recover ? Interesting reading attached
It was awful but I believe he lost his subscribers the moment he asked for money for a computer since his mobile was not good enough to create content. This was really a low. He had just 2 or 3 videos posted and already begged for money. Who in his age has no computer/notbook nowadays? His parents are well-off, too.

Reactions: 8
Seriously, I think it is best if I leave under this nom de plume. I've had a couple of messages telling me to back off on SJ. I've had 4 views of my Linked In profile yesterday/today. I've set my FB to highest security settings & made my Instagram account private. Seeing some of the reactions of the SJ fans I think it's best I lay low for a bit. Had another message from YV - confirming that she does not get paid for what she does (??WTF??!!) "If you wish to continue this discussion, you will have to do so with Stephanie." - replied that I didn't want to bother her with something trivial (sarcasm alert). Needless to say that went right over her head & have been told that she's removing me from her list of contacts. How will I survive? Have blocked most of the crazies but it looks like my comment has been removed so can't see them all anyway. Good luck tattlers, weeping into my toile de jouy hankie x
Good luck to you Princess, it is sad that you have to pay the price for speaking the truth. Lord of the Flies indeed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t be too concerned. All Brenda can do is revoke your ‘membership’ of her Escape to Chateau de Lalande Facebook page if she makes the connection between your Facebook name and a Tattle name. Brenda’s rant is an admin announcement on this Facebook fan page. Ignore private messages (or even block them). If your Facebook name is your real name then review your privacy settings (so that only friends can see your posts etc). You, and everyone here, are not being ‘defamatory’ in a legal way (at least that’s my non-lawyer interpretation). Dear Brenda just can’t handle the hard questions and she’s lashing out but that’s all she can do.
It’s legal to criticize the media you consume. BGs only recourse would be to form a Beyhive 🐝 like Beyoncé Super fans. That doesn’t seem likely since most of the Facebook fans still haven’t figured out what group they belong to.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was awful but I believe he lost his subscribers the moment he asked for money for a computer since his mobile was not good enough to create content. This was really a low. He had just 2 or 3 videos posted and already begged for money. Who in his age has no computer/notbook nowadays? His parents are well-off, too.
I suspect that he saw the easy money being made by others and jumped on the bandwagon. I think the worst culprits for greed are the Trotters - I mean. just how many channels are they running now?

Reactions: 13
So what do we make of this???
In this post, Yvonne comes over as being very reasonable, although I have to say that I do not know her.
Yvonne knows well who Brenda is, because she attacked Yvonne after her first ever post as SJ's VA. Brenda was very dismissive and disrespectful to her, so there is no love lost there!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Seriously, I think it is best if I leave under this nom de plume. I've had a couple of messages telling me to back off on SJ. I've had 4 views of my Linked In profile yesterday/today. I've set my FB to highest security settings & made my Instagram account private. Seeing some of the reactions of the SJ fans I think it's best I lay low for a bit. Had another message from YV - confirming that she does not get paid for what she does (??WTF??!!) "If you wish to continue this discussion, you will have to do so with Stephanie." - replied that I didn't want to bother her with something trivial (sarcasm alert). Needless to say that went right over her head & have been told that she's removing me from her list of contacts. How will I survive? Have blocked most of the crazies but it looks like my comment has been removed so can't see them all anyway. Good luck tattlers, weeping into my toile de jouy hankie x
Sorry to hear. You were so brave. I hope those 4 checking you on link... are those 4 ladies in the comments only. Or maybe some new business contacts? But anyway you didn't do anything wrong, your comment was polite and all. If you ever come to Munich let me know and I buy you a cocktail, Martini, gin, rosé or even a tea🍸🍸🍸

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So what do we make of this???
In this post, Yvonne comes over as being very reasonable, although I have to say that I do not know her.
I’m sorry but WHAT? She’s pretending not to know Brenda? 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What a magnificent way of shooting yourself in the foot...
Great to have an influx of people checking this site and figuring out for themselves if what BG expresses is true or not.
Funny thing, I actually believe BG is hiding behind Brendagee in the lifechats. I am looking and looking and wonder for a while now that BG is never commenting during premieres, this can't be, right?

Reactions: 7
Yvonne knows well who Brenda is, because she attacked Yvonne after her first ever post as SJ's VA. Brenda was very dismissive and disrespectful to her, so there is no love lost there!
Ah, that makes perfect sense. It's Yvonne's way of dismissing and putting Brenda down then. Well, at least we can be sure that Brenda the Hobgoblin's mischief making is firmly on the Chateau's radar.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks. I've viewed my FB page as a public person could & have changed settings on old posts which appeared from public to friends only. Now going through blocking those who replied negatively to my comments. I'm not a wimp, I just don't want friends getting abuse from the mad ones. Have blocked the Irish mammy too. I'm still getting replies to my post which I will absolutely not delete but will not comment on any further. Bored with this all now to be fair. Not sure how they can revoke my membership of the Escape to Chateau de LaLande FB when I'm not a member as far as I can see. Yvonne did send me an invitation yesterday to join..which strangely enough I have not taken up!
Wait one or two CD videos later and people will forget about it. A new topic will come up. Brenda can behave for only a short while then she will freak out because of somebody else. She can be easily provoked.

Reactions: 9
She says people on this site are delusional 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Thanks for the belly laugh.

And they're using the forensic IT technology (sure) available to get certain people "Flushed Out" - sounds like a hoot!

Love the drama of the quotes and capital letters, makes it so much more real doesn't it 😉. Naming names is a bit low, even for these lunatics. I have seen no hate here towards the chateau people, merely accurate and appropriate observations.

All this reference to closing doors is lost on me too, she says it quite a lot, there must be many doors in her life/ imagination? Does she think people are somehow with her and she's passively aggressively kicking them out? Personally I wouldn't consider myself to be 'in' so couldn't be kicked out in the first place. I'm confusing myself now I think! No idea.
Oh sure, soon Mark Zuckerberg will offer her a job an Facebook, too for her IT skills. Then she will let us all know how she and Mark had a lovely cup of tea and decided to change Facebook to craicbook.

Posted on SJ Facebook page, reposted on Dear Brenda’s folly page. If poster is a Tattler - kudos.
Welcome Charlotte! 👍☀❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I guess we’re merely the messengers. Not a bad strategy.
There can be no excuse for the Chateau to claim ignorance of Brenda's activities anyway. She has been publicly outed on Stephanie's business page. No more "hidden in plain view". Wonder if Charlotte has contacted Yvonne to spill the beans? Will they decide that Mammy is too hot to handle now?

Reactions: 8
Sorry to hear. You were so brave. I hope those 4 checking you on link... are those 4 ladies in the comments only. Or maybe some new business contacts? But anyway you didn't do anything wrong, your comment was polite and all. If you ever come to Munich let me know and I buy you a cocktail, Martini, gin, rosé or even a tea🍸🍸🍸
Nah, not brave. Just a keyboard warrior. Just saw red yesterday with her post. I usually get just a few views a month, so 4 in 2 days is unusual. A brief look on my phone in car, didn't look like they were useful new contacts!! Hopefully they will have read my stunning employment history & glowing recommendations! I'll be back & will take you up on the cocktail if we ever get out of this eternal cycle. Cheers!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I suspect that he saw the easy money being made by others and jumped on the bandwagon. I think the worst culprits for greed are the Trotters - I mean. just how many channels are they running now?
Isn't it about time Toddler Trotter had his own dedicated channel for the next generation of hero worshippers?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just realised that my registration plate is showing . . . The IT team wouldn’t notice that would they?
No, but you left your mobile in the car, this could be a problem 😁

Nah, not brave. Just a keyboard warrior. Just saw red yesterday with her post. I usually get just a few views a month, so 4 in 2 days is unusual. A brief look on my phone in car, didn't look like they were useful new contacts!! Hopefully they will have read my stunning employment history & glowing recommendations! I'll be back & will take you up on the cocktail if we ever get out of this eternal cycle. Cheers!
Yeah, this is scary.😟 It happens to me every autumn when I get a new class and like 30 students with each 2 parents check me out. 😂😂 And then my husband, too. Showing up in the pharmacy and asking for the husband of that teacher, just to tell him that they know me. 😏

Isn't it about time Toddler Trotter had his own dedicated channel for the next generation of hero worshippers?
" growing up in a chateau"

Exactly, what a burn!

Yvonne - 1 Brenda - 0

Wonder how Brenda will respond (retaliate)...
Let’s hope she doesn't pull a "Tomaz" on her? 😟

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.