The Chateau Diaries #63 A holiday from a holiday, a honeymoon, and two dents in a bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said it best when she made the statement how she was going to focus on “not working as much”…..and nice cough there, Marie….! She has been given everything for free so to speak and she’s stepping back to learn. Thankfully, somehow she now “comprehends” that she is a terribly deficient interviewer. Me thinks the real reason is because she could not attract enough patrons for that channel.

It is interesting that he is making his come back appearance at their chateau and in their vlog again ...... I wonder if he has been there a while. Goes there to sober up ...
And where in the world is Andrew?

Reactions: 16
i dont think Anna needs to be rescued......the begmania bunch is coming to rescue themselves...what is left off their image...Teabeg coming out of Spain...just like last time...and Sadie to pick him up...its getting predictable...and where Andrew is...clearly not in Begmania....

Reactions: 17
You hit the nail in the head. He comes back into country through them doesn’t he. Bet they broke up.

Reactions: 14
no way..she is back at lalande as we speak..i am sure..that will be fun...Selmar and his Belle there..Cat..Amoury...its getting crowded...and i guess the beginning of a lot of trouble...

Reactions: 13
Wow. How did this happen...when NOBODY reads here!?! Gawd I'm so famous. Now must try catching up on the Chateau dramas, I'm waaay behind.

Reactions: 17
You are just envious. You know I am a VIP without even trying much, just a natural.

Fab bag! Could even attach some taxidermy to it!

Reactions: 8
I apologize if I missed this in a prior thread, but does anyone know why MPK doesn’t drive? Or can’t drive? As an American, I find that so odd…you could say our cars are symbolic of independence and self reliance. We love our cars and driving! Seems symbolic that MPK doesn’t drive…he “plays” an adult, but is someone who hasn’t matured and depends on others (family, patrons). If I were MPK, I’d be doing everything I could to get a license or learn to drive. Is it a legal issue?

Reactions: 9
It could be @OhIDontKnow... Anna and Eddo may be scheming with him to help ease him back into chateaux mafia land... they've piggy-backed off the Pethericks vlogs. Seems so shallow from an outsiders perspective. He has to realize that a consensus is building how he has scammed/disappointed his patreons/fans. Is he too shallow to give it up? I feel that he has promised something beyond his full ability to provide and is now trapped in lies, lust (loneliness) and loyalty.
You hit the nail in the head. He comes back into country through them doesn’t he. Bet they broke up.

Reactions: 12
when there is trouble in a relationship and people attend something alone..they always say the other part has work to do...they for sure broke up...this was a non starter from the beginning...and why is his fitnessguru there....

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
we had this discussion before...no real answer yet...

Reactions: 10
So she is pregnant? I thought she was just fat.

Hey farty, you're right in everything. Agree totally, full of shit & in severe need of reality check. She thinks she can do a Jarvis.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So she is pregnant? I thought she was just fat.
Is she pregnant..? i for sure think we will see those two...Jill and swinging hips..throw those feet in the air..and spread you ass wide.... Chris back at lalalande..Fan Flash can use some good advice... to make her shittoo more tastefull...

Reactions: 5
I have long fantasized about going to a masked ball at Versailles. But you wouldn't catch me there during a pandemic. What a moronic idea for allowing a superspreader event like this to go on.
EDIT: Hoorah! I'm an Active Member.
Active already? I've only seen you about twice. You are underactive in my opinion. (humble)

Reactions: 2
CULTURAL APPROPRIATIOn! How can a young man not have noticed we live in woke times?

Love this! How very Halloween! I'd give Lalande a Halloween make over, plenty there to doctor.

So, for you that are up. I am behind. So where is Andy pandy, is the break up out there yet? Are the lovers in Versailles to celebrate his 25th? Has Tatyana been up to any tricks? I would appreciate answers asap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.