The Chateau Diaries #62 Sorry, I can't right now, I'm fixing the Aga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @chillijam :m:m:m:m:m
@Jeeves
The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!
Thread title?

Most Liked post'S previous thread
@Sophie Pรฉtoncule

Yesterday at 9:01 PM
EA6F2D33-F463-4251-8EB9-2DC666D7571E.jpeg

Is that a camels hoof I see before me ๐Ÿคข

Reactions:You, Le Comte de Monte Cristo, Dowager Duchess and 41 others

@Marquis de Potpourri
VIP Member

Monday at 11:24 PM
cd57.png

Welcome, Jon L! Come visit us here more often. Bring your friends! ;) :LOL:

Reactions:You, Parrfect Porcelane, mmff and 38 others

S
@Seeingitasitis
Chatty Member

Monday at 9:00 PM
1630958195534.png

Caption: "Drink faster Philip. It may be orange gin and strawberry vodka but this is first class and it is all for free."

Reactions:You, Sami Lee, mrprovost and 38 others

@KiKiGee
Chatty Member

Yesterday at 10:27 AM

1631006322115.png

1631006182415.png

1631006430998.png

1631006561795.png

1631006575061.png

Reactions:You, sandro37, la justice and 37 others

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
as I am now on a 72 hour pink slip I have all the time in the world to chat

hurrah for our very own @OneMoonbeam for droppinโ€™ some beats on Tomazzzzzz-what a dope he is!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Congratulations on the thread title @chillijam ! I hope he can get that stove to work! So much jam to make and so little time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow - is all I can say. The chateau franchise chain is imploding. So DIO is not about having their own DIY channel, it has been providing away from the TV series Chateau franchise an alternative. They set up channels..does Amy not say..."she spoke to Michael and he told her she needed to "make more videos" - (ironic) clearly she is the complainer @purejuice noted (I agree with you) and did so to Michael. Possibly about whatever they paid out (maybe) has not worked. That intro is way to fancy for them to have put together - its A Billy production for sure. Sorry, I am probably on the stating the bloody obvious right now. So @KiKiGee the 'family' set the channel up for the chateau - SJ does the visit vlog, then they get on with it. The Fleuries possibly did the same and have the advantage of content. Tea Begs is visiting another chateau to film (customer) oh yes - they don't care about DIO channel sinking, its the empire they are worried about losing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
First Wednesday of the month

appears the chatelaine didnโ€™t have time in Barbados to cobble together a patron update โ€ฆโ€ฆ

there may be trouble ahead โ€ฆ
Holidays and no update donโ€™t bode to well ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The Tomaz video was dreadful, I'd rather watch Selmar on a bike ride and that's saying something! It was so incredibly slow and his English is not great, He repeated everything and took three times as long as he needed to say anything. There was no great revelation about LL. He was asked if he'd like to return and he said he wanted to travel to other countries but would maybe go back in 10 years' time. Someone asked him, to talk about anything in LL that was hidden from the vlogs and he said he would only answer that sort of question on Superchat. He was defending YouTubers, saying it was proper work and defended SJ about that. He thinks she, Nic , Potty and Oliver are amazing. He did say the other volunteers were just passing through and it sounded as if he didn't like all of them. He said, by viewing and subscribing, people were paying SJ and other vloggers for thir hard work! He said critics made vloggers ill through their criticism. He said people like Brenda thought they owned LL and SJ, but didn't really know them. He thinks people should not enquire about vloggers' personal lives. Basically, all he was doing was having a go at critics and defending vloggers. All the usual stuff about critics being nasty because they are unhappy. It was all very naive, slow and very boring! He thinks LL is like Disneyland and he loves it! "The truth about the chateau" was just clickbait! It was good to see some people criticising him for being immature and nasty and some people saying criticism should be allowed. He was quite rude to the critics, telling them to get treatment or see a psychiatrist! He reminded me of Marie with his rudeness. He won't have done himself any favours with anyone intelligent.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Wow - is all I can say. The chateau franchise chain is imploding. So DIO is not about having their own DIY channel, it has been providing away from the TV series Chateau franchise an alternative. They set up channels..does Amy not say..."she spoke to Michael and he told her she needed to "make more videos" - (ironic) clearly she is the complainer @purejuice noted (I agree with you) and did so to Michael. Possibly about whatever they paid out (maybe) has not worked. That intro is way to fancy for them to have put together - its A Billy production for sure. Sorry, I am probably on the stating the bloody obvious right now. So @KiKiGee the 'family' set the channel up for the chateau - SJ does the visit vlog, then they get on with it. The Fleuries possibly did the same and have the advantage of content. Tea Begs is visiting another chateau to film (customer) oh yes - they don't care about DIO channel sinking, its the empire they are worried about losing!
Right, someone please tell me what "DIO" stands for so I can crack this code ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The Tomaz video was dreadful, I'd rather watch Selmar on a bike ride and that's saying something! It was so incredibly slow and his English is not great, He repeated everything and took three times as long as he needed to say anything. There was no great revelation about LL. He was asked if he'd like to return and he said he wanted to travel to other countries but would maybe go back in 10 years' time. Someone asked him, to talk about anything in LL that was hidden from the vlogs and he said he would only answer that sort of question on Superchat. He was defending YouTubers, saying it was proper work and defended SJ about that. He thinks she, Nic , Potty and Oliver are amazing. He did say the other volunteers were just passing through and it sounded as if he didn't like all of them. He said, by viewing and subscribing, people were paying SJ and other vloggers for thir hard work! He said critics made vloggers ill through their criticism. He said people like Brenda thought they owned LL and SJ, but didn't really know them. He thinks people should not enquire about vloggers' personal lives. Basically, all he was doing was having a go at critics and defending vloggers. All the usual stuff about critics being nasty because they are unhappy. It was all very naive, slow and very boring! He thinks LL is like Disneyland and he loves it! "The truth about the chateau" was just clickbait! It was good to see some people criticising him for being immature and nasty and some people saying criticism should be allowed. He was quite rude to the critics, telling them to get treatment or see a psychiatrist! He reminded me of Marie with his rudeness. He won't have done himself any favours with anyone intelligent.
Don't need to waste my time - thank you..so basically he did a click bait to get whatever but oh oh - did he say telling them to get treatment or see a psychiatrist - oh my in broken broken English.. Where have I read that recently? HA! So he was on here. I can smell fear - and they should be nervous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Not checking out Tomaz, didn't take to him in the first place although he can organise! I was impressed with that.

He is also a whiny little scrote who demands money. Superchat?! They're idiots if the fell for that one. Pay per Goss...they could have come on here and got the real inside knowledge.

Congratulations on the new thread, I am still getting used to the old one.
Off to check out the new fleet M ordered.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Tomasz is really nailing his coffin. He's a nasty, insecure little tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So Tomaz finally got the money for his new notebook.... The one he asked for a year ago. I hope it doesn't mean new videos every week now. He should offer Marie to stay at his place, they make a good pair. It's funny how people can give praise and nobody says it's not true or those are lunatics. But if there is some criticism then you are not supposed to listen and critics are the sick one.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.