The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picture of groceries: Not that strange to me. At the beginning of the pandemic, in Europe/ UK, especially if you lived rurally, and without a car. Delivery slots from supermarkets were very difficult to get, if you had not been their customer previously. And some people stockpiled because they were scared goods would run out (which they did, because people stockpiled :LOL: !), so there were shortages of certain items at times.
Oh I know how it was for sure…..I live in a very small New England town and sometimes the grocery pick ups were three weeks out and you did not get everything that you wanted etc. I was grateful they even had the service and liked it so much that I’m still doing it most of the time for things other than fresh things. It saves me going into the grocery store and dealing with a headache of a job that I never liked anyway. The service had been in place for years but no one had really used it until then. I still wouldn’t post a photo of my groceries on the Internet…. But then she probably wouldn’t post photos of her knitting or movies she is watching like me 😂😊☺😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So last flog SSB proclaimed something about happiness is living inside a wheel of Parmesan cheese. This flog, living is paaarfect because she is doing so inside of a “green pea”. She has validated herself because she acknowledged the slave history that is VERY directly associated with their accommodation and then gets back to lala bubble with the Spode à la Barbados. SSB acknowledges (who?!?!😉) by saying BJJ will be on the toilet all night due to his crème brûlée indulgence. I missed the double indentations in the bed @Arfarf- but trust they are there! All of this… to this point… why do people celebrate this narrow lifestyle?! Thank you to all who have posted all the dissenting flog comments. Grrrrrrrrr. I hope it’s true love otherwise they will lock themselves out of reality beyond return. Lalalalala🎼🎭, or it’ll happen regardless… is it too late!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
All of this… to this point… why do people celebrate this narrow lifestyle?!
I think this is the whole point.
So many of us started watching in the beginning because of the chateau renovation and the apparent realities of daily chateau life at the time, but her vlogging has become almost nothing to do with the chateau any more (apart from endless purchasing of tat) and has just morphed into the tra-la-la Stephanie Show ✨ and her version of 'life'.
At least that's why I've become jaded with her and her carry on.
Plus of course the gross mismanagement of funds, creative accounting takes on a whole new dimension in the Stepha-verse.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What is happening with Alexander. He's so weird and like a Martin Short character. Is Billy stuck with him? Did they invite him as a threat to Mike and now he's the place holder and hybrid of Ryan and Mike?

Reactions: 9
My eyes are still screaming from seeing the pic of squirrel and his mum - needed another coffee to process the information from 2 snapshots. As you all know I have had little interest in their whatever is going on. But now...after seeing mummy - who sent him to Fanny??? The mind boggles. They have to be so close in age. Arrggghhhhhhhhhhh
A Psychiatrist could do a whole paper on that!
So many "similar's" ...... hair colour, age , perhaps same charactor too.

You know…I bought a General Electric gas range in 2007 for $900 (US)…hasn’t given me a single problem yet! Cooked a turkey in it a few times. And a ham. And a chicken or two. It even has a griddle on it where I can cook a pancake! Works like a charm…day-in and day-out. Unlike that AGA stove…what a piece of junk!
But .......... have you made Jam on it ????? :ROFLMAO:

Picture of a 22 lb turkey I cooked in my cheap old stove. Not too bad! Not sure how the AGA could have done any better! 😊
Delish ....... or should I say ..... Paaarrrfect !

All jokes aside ... looks great ! Yum.

I think this is the whole point.
So many of us started watching in the beginning because of the chateau renovation and the apparent realities of daily chateau life at the time, but her vlogging has become almost nothing to do with the chateau any more (apart from endless purchasing of tat) and has just morphed into the tra-la-la Stephanie Show ✨ and her version of 'life'.
At least that's why I've become jaded with her and her carry on.
Plus of course the gross mismanagement of funds, creative accounting takes on a whole new dimension in the Stepha-verse.
I started to watch the Chateau renovations because it was fascinating to me ..... I never realized just how much goes into building them and then renovating them back from a damaged wreck.
The money, hours and energy needed to just get it going and then years ahead you may get it beautiful again.
I was hoping to see all this at Lalaland .... but she got tired of it .... not as fun as travelling around the world.
Why people still send her money I do not know!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
View attachment 750668Is that a camels hoof I see before me 🤢
Coral Reef Club is one of the smartest, most sophisticated, classy, elegant, hotels in the world. Understatedly, effortlessly chic. With a clientele to match.

And you get the Support Squirrel in bloody trainers. Talk about sticking out like a sore thumb (or, in BJJ's case, another part of the anatomy).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, Clinique frequently do those offers. People usually have to spend about £40 to get the free gift.
Tati had to stock up on her Clinique before her move to HMN. Giving the ‘Gift with Purchase’ on camera no less is beyond tacky.

View attachment 750668Is that a camels hoof I see before me 🤢
He is going to have a raging UTI! Quick get the Support Squirrel some Cranberry Juice! Although he is probably allergic.
And there is no way those Brocante specials are from the Monsieur section. Cannot wait for the Christie’s outfits…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You know…I bought a General Electric gas range in 2007 for $900 (US)…hasn’t given me a single problem yet! Cooked a turkey in it a few times. And a ham. And a chicken or two. It even has a griddle on it where I can cook a pancake! Works like a charm…day-in and day-out. Unlike that AGA stove…what a piece of junk!
When I moved 3 years ago I found a €25 oven as a stop gap whilst I searched for something else. Only thing is, it looks OK and works fine so I still haven't replaced it 😅🤣

Thread title?
YYAAASSSSS😂🤣😅

Reactions: 13
Coral Reef Club is one of the smartest, most sophisticated, classy, elegant, hotels in the world. Understatedly, effortlessly chic. With a clientele to match.

And you get the Support Squirrel in bloody trainers. Talk about sticking out like a sore thumb (or, in BJJ's case, another part of the anatomy).
It looks like his mum boil washed his trousers 👖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That also happened when she went to Lake Garda- kept making a point she had booked the cheapest room and surprise surprise she got upgraded 🙄
Social media makes it so much easier for upgrades now. One of my best friends is now a blogger in Sweden and when she comes back to SF for work all she has to do is have them look her up on IG and they see her number of followers and upgrade immediately. Smart marketing on both ends to be honest.

Reactions: 13
Aga defending here, (no I'm not MPK, and Ive never worked for Aga.! ). The main advantage of the Aga is that it can be used to run your hot water central /heating system if you have the water circulating through radiators.
The Aga is usually on 24 hours and the cast iron body gives off retained heat throughout the day. You can dry clothes over it. Cooking is very different to the conventional oven. Speeds up cooking times remarkably. You can cook for an army in an Aga. When I was a child in the country, everybody had some sort of range stove supplying hot water too. A Rayburn was a popular make in the UK. We had something called a Yorkshire range, which heated up a fireback boiler for our hot water., you used it to cook on, boil kettles on, dry clothes, and it heated the downstairs rooms. As a child my job was to keep it lit. I'm surprised Stephanie does not use the range cooker in her kitchen more effectively. I miss the old ranges. I've got a gas one but it doesn't do hot water.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think they think they hit their target when they shot the arrow thru my window. They think I am " down".....but not out!!!!! Ha ha ha ha
What I find funny is when they block your account from their channel.....and they don't réalise/know that people can create new accounts and come back again and again and again ! hahaha
They can not win at this game. Duh
😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I’m surprised she didn’t go the whole hog and book into Sandy Lane.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What I find funny is where they block your account from their channel.....and they don't réalise/know that people can create new accounts and come back again and again and again ! hahaha
They can not win at this game. Duh
😅
I wonder if all the negative messages on the channel are from Tattlers working undercover, rather than disillusioned fans? I put negative comments on sometimes and ask pertinent questions in the comments. Other Tattlers do it too. I've seen my real name on here a few times in comments. I hope the majority of comments are from disenchanted fans. Still seeds of doubt are being sown.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
How are we "making it worse"? Seriously, we are just pointing out the FACTS dear Barbi. Our blinders came off long ago, you know that ol' sayin' fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me! Take YOUR blinders off! My guess is you are also a "fan" of a certain globe trotting grifter queen with a run down farmhouse with a turret as well. These two are peas in a pod and have and will design their own demise. So NO dear Barbi we are not making it worse, we are just pointing out the obvious.
It is the blame game...think this is going to get interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.