The Chateau Diaries #62 Sorry, I can't right now, I'm fixing the Aga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok a couple of things from the previous thread
1) @KiKiGee post

Manor and Maker hi @Linda Elliott we're having lots of fun shopping ... it's so empty here right now (gives us lots of room to run)

Ok, I don't know about y'all the thought of Shrek or the Sexist running.😨 I have so many images in my head and NONE are good!

2) @silvergirl new member since August 17th, 2021. What's the deal gurl? 🤔 Are you a reformed patron? Fill us in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The Tomaz video was dreadful, I'd rather watch Selmar on a bike ride and that's saying something! It was so incredibly slow and his English is not great, He repeated everything and took three times as long as he needed to say anything. There was no great revelation about LL. He was asked if he'd like to return and he said he wanted to travel to other countries but would maybe go back in 10 years' time. Someone asked him, to talk about anything in LL that was hidden from the vlogs and he said he would only answer that sort of question on Superchat. He was defending YouTubers, saying it was proper work and defended SJ about that. He thinks she, Nic , Potty and Oliver are amazing. He did say the other volunteers were just passing through and it sounded as if he didn't like all of them. He said, by viewing and subscribing, people were paying SJ and other vloggers for thir hard work! He said critics made vloggers ill through their criticism. He said people like Brenda thought they owned LL and SJ, but didn't really know them. He thinks people should not enquire about vloggers' personal lives. Basically, all he was doing was having a go at critics and defending vloggers. All the usual stuff about critics being nasty because they are unhappy. It was all very naive, slow and very boring! He thinks LL is like Disneyland and he loves it! "The truth about the chateau" was just clickbait! It was good to see some people criticising him for being immature and nasty and some people saying criticism should be allowed. He was quite rude to the critics, telling them to get treatment or see a psychiatrist! He reminded me of Marie with his rudeness. He won't have done himself any favours with anyone intelligent.
another dumb as dirt dick. and I had such naively high hopes. fking hell.

Reactions: 15
The Tomaz video was dreadful, I'd rather watch Selmar on a bike ride and that's saying something! It was so incredibly slow and his English is not great, He repeated everything and took three times as long as he needed to say anything. There was no great revelation about LL. He was asked if he'd like to return and he said he wanted to travel to other countries but would maybe go back in 10 years' time. Someone asked him, to talk about anything in LL that was hidden from the vlogs and he said he would only answer that sort of question on Superchat. He was defending YouTubers, saying it was proper work and defended SJ about that. He thinks she, Nic , Potty and Oliver are amazing. He did say the other volunteers were just passing through and it sounded as if he didn't like all of them. He said, by viewing and subscribing, people were paying SJ and other vloggers for thir hard work! He said critics made vloggers ill through their criticism. He said people like Brenda thought they owned LL and SJ, but didn't really know them. He thinks people should not enquire about vloggers' personal lives. Basically, all he was doing was having a go at critics and defending vloggers. All the usual stuff about critics being nasty because they are unhappy. It was all very naive, slow and very boring! He thinks LL is like Disneyland and he loves it! "The truth about the chateau" was just clickbait! It was good to see some people criticising him for being immature and nasty and some people saying criticism should be allowed. He was quite rude to the critics, telling them to get treatment or see a psychiatrist! He reminded me of Marie with his rudeness. He won't have done himself any favours with anyone intelligent.
Oh poor Tomaz needs some attention. Apparently he is like Lindsey Graham, always a bridesmaid and never the bride. Always wanting to feel RELEVANT, but NEVER is. Sad little twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
New Ryan vlog - he’s staying Thailand indefinitely as it’s so cheap to live there. Don’t really need to listen to anymore of it, that’s the main gist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry, brain freeze. Stuck on Tommy Suckup 😆😅🤣
Just popped back to previous thread and realized that you posted the vlog from Amy. Thank you. It is very telling. I am a subscriber but she did my head in with the rambling vlogs and when she went radio silent. I was ok with that - I think they do have A LOT on their plate. It seemed strange that she would take on so much more but necessity probably pushed her. And I think promise of getting something - you pay, then play.

Oh poor Tomaz needs some attention. Apparently he is like Lindsey Graham, always a bridesmaid and never the bride. Always wanting to feel RELEVANT, but NEVER is. Sad little twit.
I am sure he feels blue. Fecker.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently not having a profile picture invalidates anything said.

Tomaz just finished the video by putting his finger between his lips and babbling.

I hope he decides to follow a YouTube career going forward.
I will ruin him.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The tea is that Tomaz doesn't talk about the people he doesn't like.
He doesn't mention Nutti or FRK.
He says that the people he doesn't talk about don't like each other, either.

Tomaz has the biggest chip on his shoulder I've ever seen and his drivel in broken English is such a pain to listen to. 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
My problem was I forgot about the 'extras' in this sitcom. The bit players who lurk about. Never liked him.
I couldn't stand him. Always doing the splits and 'Look at me' bullshit. When he tried to set up a spa in FRK's old studio. What was he thinking? Just another grifter.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Apparently not having a profile picture invalidates anything said.

Tomaz just finished the video by putting his finger between his lips and babbling.

I hope he decides to follow a YouTube career going forward.
I will ruin him.
"ruin him"???? As IF he was ever successful? 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The tea is that Tomaz doesn't talk about the people he doesn't like.
He doesn't mention Nutti or FRK.
He says that the people he doesn't talk about don't like each other, either.

Tomaz has the biggest chip on his shoulder I've ever seen and his drivel in broken English is such a pain to listen to. 🤯
I lasted 5 minutes with that whining. Excruciating

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.