The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, when a woman is in love she wants to tell EVERYONE..... UNLESS she is ashamed of the man or ashamed of herself.
That's the only reason for any sympathy for BJJ. You would think he'd either be furious or very hurt by that fact but he will no doubt bear the shame, embarrassment and hurt so that the money and gifts will keep pouring in. Fanny would never care about hurt or damage to another person if it affected her bank account.

Reactions: 8
I'm appalled by her lack of sensitivity - mentioning the connection with slavery but hardly any real life acknowledgement (mixed feelings, love of beauty and cruel past - obviously the first prevails, translated into luxury and entitlement). When you get to know the real SJ, all the signs are very obvious and always present. Like her confession that she tried to save some money on renting a car (because SHE doesn't find cars that important) but she can't resist to mention that she nevertheless got a huge upgrade, at zero extra charge. This is who she actually is: constantly denominating what comes her way to prove the world revolves around her. Yes, superfans, this is that poor girl that could not afford to buy food you are so desperately trying to help.
There is absolutely no way YouTube income is paying for a fortnight in Barbados for 2 people and BJJ’s wages if he is there as her “assistant” She’s def dipping into the Patreon funds 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I reckon Squirrel Boy invented his 'allergies* in an attempt make himself seem interesting, and to avoid cooking duties. What else is interesting about him, apart from his shenanigans with the shitelaine ?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There is absolutely no way YouTube income is paying for a fortnight in Barbados for 2 people and BJJ’s wages if he is there as her “assistant” She’s def dipping into the Patreon funds 🧐
Another thing her statement about the rented car clears up is that Christie’s is not paying for her ‘exile’, why else would she try to safe money on it. If she was actually invited by Christie’s to be their tasteless maker, that does not make sense.
She is paying her way to the “top” with money reserved for her tit show, claiming she’s not using patreon money for it, but I’m sure her accountant has taught her some nice tricks. You are so right, no way is she only using YT ad revenue for her extravagant life, love and laughter my ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't think she looks that much older than SJ but she does look saner!
(y)
Squirrel mentioned that his mother was born in 1963 in one advert advent video. He is born in 1996. Same here, that's the reason why I remember the year 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 9
Tooting my own horn here, but how about 'shenanigans with the shitelaine to be included in the next thread title ? :p

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I reckon Squirrel Boy invented his 'allergies* in an attempt make himself seem interesting, and to avoid cooking duties. What else is interesting about him, apart from his shenanigans with the shitelaine ?
Absolutely nothing, which is what he will fall back on when she's done with him, not a moment too soon imho.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if all the negative messages on the channel are from Tattlers working undercover, rather than disillusioned fans? I put negative comments on sometimes and ask pertinent questions in the comments. Other Tattlers do it too. I've seen my real name on here a few times in comments. I hope the majority of comments are from disenchanted fans. Still seeds of doubt are being sown.
I have seen one negative comment from a Patron who said that she didn't support this lifestyle and will stop her funding to CD Patron. She's been shot down of course.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Some threads back I estimated with calculations that after wages and taxes she would have about 5K monthly spending money left from her YT income. She's a rich witch.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Tooting my own horn here, but how about 'shenanigans with the shitelaine to be included in the next thread title ? :p
I’m partial to the following:

Chateau Diaries: Two Dents One Bed

or

Chateau Diaries: Gold for Lunch

or

Chateau Diaries: I Paid Christies to Like Me

or

Chateau Diaries: Hurricane Ida? I Don’t Know Her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
FFS - deleting does not erase the truth - this channel is hilarious. Wonder how Sadie and Mo are going in Paris beyond antique shopping? Settling his stolen goods situation. I do not know about the rest of you with a business but I find it extraordinary Mo finds so much time to travel ??? Contracts? In which car did they travel? Accommodation/food? Does he live in Paris? Seriously - they did a major grift - in record time..add Ryan..it is THOUSANDS of EURO.
Do we know "Mo"s real name ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does he mean that he’s lactose intolerant? He keeps saying “allergic” but I think he is using the wrong term for his supposed food sensitivities….?
The medical term for Squirrel Boys allergies is .................. NUTS!

Squirrels mother is *1963
12 years difference to Fanny
Then SJ should be worrying ........ maybe some Tatti Clinique is needed ????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.