The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma Trotter might be back at her workstation and enjoying a newly found love of the delete button, she still occasionally misses one. This one is hilarious, I thought…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Florence vlog : an endless joy to read the comments... and to count the thumbs down ! 😅

Despite having blocked some posters and their thumbs down, the vlog still have... 192 dislikes for 4.8K likes.

Janet V
7 hours agomy least favorite vlog ever. love your sense of adventure but with so much to see in Florence, can't believe I watched you eat and go through a museum. not representative of Florence. learned my lesson. will always enjoy the renovation projects at the chateau.

The Chapel 1898
16 hours ago
What a life

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A bit Stephfending:she likes to stay in better hotels and eat out in fancy restaurants but to be fair she spends only a few days there. I wouldn't even start thinking to drive 11 hours in a car one-way to only stay 3 nights. With filming and everything it doesn't seem that much of a relaxing holiday. Even in Barbados though beautiful and again a luxury housing I don't believe with travelling, jetlag, preparing the Christie's thing and again vlogging is more of a workation than real vacation. She doesn't allow herself even another day to spent in NYC.... Would never do that myself.
TBH I think her channel has a best before date. She better pushes out as many videos as she can while she is mildly popular. Also, she had at least 10 years of reading on terraces, beaches before she found her niche. If I were her, I would have done my very best to keep the entertainment going as long as it lasts.

Reactions: 10
Some threads back I estimated with calculations that after wages and taxes she would have about 5K monthly spending money left from her YT income. She's a rich witch.
She's also allegedly buying furniture with that and paying salaries. i agree to the witch part (obviously), but she's much richer than she even pretends to be. She's keeping her patreons completely in the dark about her spending and they really don't seem to mind so far. But now that she's showing of the life-style, creating more and more doubts about her original statement of having no money and antagonizing her yt viewers who prefer to think of her as one of them, that might change. One can dream, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And And And..... The Exile in Barbados got 105 thumbs down in 14 hours (for 4.8K likes).

So exciting ! 😅

Reactions: 16
I wonder if all the negative messages on the channel are from Tattlers working undercover, rather than disillusioned fans? I put negative comments on sometimes and ask pertinent questions in the comments. Other Tattlers do it too. I've seen my real name on here a few times in comments. I hope the majority of comments are from disenchanted fans. Still seeds of doubt are being sown.
I completely agree with disenchanted
Many wouldn’t come on a forum !!

That would mean that the Last Supper Club ( apparently were down to 13!!)
with
No life
No jobs
Nothing else to do !!!!

Bollix

never left a message couldn’t be arsed
There’s enough fawning ppl out there that give hours of entertainment…
😈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"Exile in Barbados" comments are great too. What fun !!

pm 110
4 minutes agoWhat a terrible place………..prisoner cell block VIP springs to mind!

pm 110
6 minutes agoOMG …….NOT THE COCKTAIL LIST ………….!

Becia AUS
7 minutes ago
I think it’s my last comment! Sorry! The channel has changed since the beginning when I started watching! Not a fan of current content and ‘cast’! Good luck!

Ely Z
1 hour ago (edited)Philip Is.. her assistant? Really? 😅

Hide reply

Barbi Button
57 minutes ago
Does it matter? Does it change the content?

The Dinky
1 hour ago
I'm always the last to hear news....are Steph and Philip romantically involved?

Pam R
2 hours ago
I’m so sorry you are finding it necessary to power on in such a desolate location.

Judith S
4 hours ago
I love Phillip and love and enjoyed this complete video...but I might add a little humor here: Did Phillip bring 4 baby blue linen shirts ??? lol...OR, did he wear the same one for the time there..lol...you wore three dresses...right? I was so confused, and in "wonder that I watch the video twice...so funny - he's so proper and neat...Have fun and enjoy every minute...please pass this on to him...
Show less

Hide 2 replies

Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen
4 hours ago
I brought three and there was a washing machine at the b&b! 😂😂😂

Barbi Button
24 minutes ago
@Philip Janssen lol. Your a saint. 💮🌼🌸🌺

Myname
6 hours agoStephanie is so British that I am surprised she chose to live in France. Her choices of food (not the healthiest:) no idea how she stays in shape), driving the English way and many other things remind me of my time in London.

Hide 3 replies

caroline gooder
6 hours agoStephanie is half french and was raised in France during the summers with her grandmother. She has always wanted a castle to run.

Myname
5 hours ago @caroline gooder I know but yet

caroline gooder
4 hours ago
@Myname The price of the Chateau remember.😁

And more :

9 hours ago
I would have liked more information/videos on La lande 😊

Hide 2 replies

caroline gooder
caroline gooder
9 hours ago (edited)
Stephanie warned us that she couldn't do long Vlogs while she was away this time. She left as much prefilmed Vlogs as she could.

Cynthia Lambert
Cynthia Lambert
6 hours ago
There are 200 videos about Lalande to watch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
"Exile in Barbados" comments are great too. What fun !!

pm 110
4 minutes agoWhat a terrible place………..prisoner cell block VIP springs to mind!

pm 110
6 minutes agoOMG …….NOT THE COCKTAIL LIST ………….!

Becia AUS
7 minutes ago
I think it’s my last comment! Sorry! The channel has changed since the beginning when I started watching! Not a fan of current content and ‘cast’! Good luck!

Ely Z
1 hour ago (edited)Philip Is.. her assistant? Really? 😅

Hide reply

Barbi Button
57 minutes ago
Does it matter? Does it change the content?

The Dinky
1 hour ago
I'm always the last to hear news....are Steph and Philip romantically involved?

Pam R
2 hours ago
I’m so sorry you are finding it necessary to power on in such a desolate location.

Judith S
4 hours ago
I love Phillip and love and enjoyed this complete video...but I might add a little humor here: Did Phillip bring 4 baby blue linen shirts ??? lol...OR, did he wear the same one for the time there..lol...you wore three dresses...right? I was so confused, and in "wonder that I watch the video twice...so funny - he's so proper and neat...Have fun and enjoy every minute...please pass this on to him...
Show less

Hide 2 replies

Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen
4 hours ago
I brought three and there was a washing machine at the b&b! 😂😂😂

Barbi Button
24 minutes ago
@Philip Janssen lol. Your a saint. 💮🌼🌸🌺

Myname
6 hours agoStephanie is so British that I am surprised she chose to live in France. Her choices of food (not the healthiest:) no idea how she stays in shape), driving the English way and many other things remind me of my time in London.

Hide 3 replies

caroline gooder
6 hours agoStephanie is half french and was raised in France during the summers with her grandmother. She has always wanted a castle to run.

Myname
5 hours ago @caroline gooder I know but yet

caroline gooder
4 hours ago
@Myname The price of the Chateau remember.😁

And more :

9 hours ago
I would have liked more information/videos on La lande 😊

Hide 2 replies

caroline gooder
caroline gooder
9 hours ago (edited)
Stephanie warned us that she couldn't do long Vlogs while she was away this time. She left as much prefilmed Vlogs as she could.

Cynthia Lambert
Cynthia Lambert
6 hours ago
There are 200 videos about Lalande to watch.

https://accounts.google.com/Service...p&hl=en&next=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dig_kfC6oGeU&hl=en
Hilarious Barbi Button and Caroline Gooder - same same.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This comment summarizes so well who their superfans are... Sad.

If they knew what a French castle is in reality and how many people in France live in big houses, manors and...yes... castles and renovate them with their "own" money !

These followers are hopeless.

Z.R
13 hours ago
She literally lives in a CHATEAU! A French CASTLE! What made you think her life is relateable to the Average Person? This channel is all about escapism. Your comment is odd to me.
Show less

I can not find the comment posted by the Patron who complained about their lifestyle and said she would stop paying...

I should have copied it. Too late.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Another thing her statement about the rented car clears up is that Christie’s is not paying for her ‘exile’, why else would she try to safe money on it. If she was actually invited by Christie’s to be their tasteless maker, that does not make sense.
She is paying her way to the “top” with money reserved for her tit show, claiming she’s not using patreon money for it, but I’m sure her accountant has taught her some nice tricks. You are so right, no way is she only using YT ad revenue for her extravagant life, love and laughter my ass.
Though I must say I am always renting the cheapest car possible, too and I almost everytime get an upgrade because they don't carry the small cars anymore at each rental station. People seem to be richer nowadays and rent upper-class cars from the start 😂

Reactions: 9
I'm watching a Polish rug cleaner video from April with over 2,000,000 views. Out of curiosity I checked CD's April videos to see if any came close to that many views. Nope.
Ok 👍

I spent a few hours- yes a few in total
Got to say favourite bit … just befor the tumble drier 😂

uniquely satisfying - I can get its appeal
When faced with a wannabe ex baby watch acting like flipper in the biggest swimsuit I’ve seen on a skinny woman 👩

as for lurch - support squirrel 🐿
On the countless business trips with work colleagues - not once was I ever in my dressing gown - sending puppy love ❤ having had pineapple jam

is Holland completely berift of alternative jams !!!!

or it wasent allergies 🤧
He has food issues - not uncommon in adolescence boys ….

top to toe he’s an ICU ward walking
It’s farcical- he’s a walking drip 💧
And that’s been realistic.

and since when can’t she carry her own handbag 👜

notions of grandeur - notions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She's also allegedly buying furniture with that and paying salaries. i agree to the witch part (obviously), but she's much richer than she even pretends to be. She's keeping her patreons completely in the dark about her spending and they really don't seem to mind so far. But now that she's showing of the life-style, creating more and more doubts about her original statement of having no money and antagonizing her yt viewers who prefer to think of her as one of them, that might change. One can dream, right?
Oh dreaming with you. I do hope the over the top spending raises some eyebrows. Even the whole Christies.Barbados show. Sadly, in the meantime we have been witness to people send money to people who live in a chateau, have no job, or on holidays, have no job - face a little life mishap that they plug for cash - and people bloody give it. Wonder what Tomaz will say tonight? Probably nothing - another grifter? Mr Super Chat?

Ok 👍

I spent a few hours- yes a few in total
Got to say favourite bit … just befor the tumble drier 😂

uniquely satisfying - I can get its appeal
When faced with a wannabe ex baby watch acting like flipper in the biggest swimsuit I’ve seen on a skinny woman 👩

as for lurch - support squirrel 🐿
On the countless business trips with work colleagues - not once was I ever in my dressing gown - sending puppy love ❤ having had pineapple jam

is Holland completely berift of alternative jams !!!!

or it wasent allergies 🤧
He has food issues - not uncommon in adolescence boys ….

top to toe he’s an ICU ward walking
It’s farcical- he’s a walking drip 💧
And that’s been realistic.

and since when can’t she carry her own handbag 👜

notions of grandeur - notions
It is a tough life to be in Barbados with an ass sistant on a drip. Mind you he handles the handbag well.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.