The Chateau Diaries #61 Loud, in your face and gaudy, it rather sums up the chatelaine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Selmar has slipped back into WTF with a Salsa vlog - where everyone seems to be doing it as a fastish waltz. Backs to the camera - not flattering to him or his dancing partners.. Sheesh - I think I preferred his bike tours of street roofs to heavy breathing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So does this mean she has run out of people to use for a place to sleep in England? Nobody offered to give her a studio or a place to live so she is going back to France. So probably not great advertising for her brand of Successful Manifesting Goddess I would think
She's stayed free of charge in at least 4 different homes, she is certainly a successful grifter; she infuriates me on an equal par with Fanny!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
:D⛄❄❄❄Come in Traders, over. Whilst some uncertainty remains about the pace of the economic recovery and specifically with the rise of the Delta variant leading to potential volatility in elective procedural activity in certain key markets, Heathcliffe E. Esquire believes the impact of this will be less than that experienced the previous year. He is therefore chilling with his coffee and playing on Tattle. Report on Trotter Boy must be in before noon.:coffee::p:coffee::coffee:⛄ OVer.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To me it seems fairly obvious that the ‘newer’ Patrons joined possibly because SSB was still at home and work was being done at the HMN and it was being vlogged constantly. Fair enough, she’s always travelled and vlogged about it before then but back then (pre Covid) she had nowhere near as many Patrons, especially the ones that pay in the most. Back in April ‘20 she only had 7 Marquis/Marquise (Dauphins weren’t even on the menu). Would be interesting to see if that changes anytime soon.

Reactions: 10
Well Selmar has slipped back into WTF with a Salsa vlog - where everyone seems to be doing it as a fastish waltz. Backs to the camera - not flattering to him or his dancing partners.. Sheesh - I think I preferred his bike tours of street roofs to heavy breathin
A few of them seemed to be really drunk! He had a bit of trouble getting them to settle down and shut up at the beginning so the "workshop" could start and then he didn't really teach anything. What an odd assortment of people! Yes, I wouldn't recommend that anyone bothers to watch that. As you say, hedgerows and street roofs were more interesting!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is sort of despicable. She was depressed for 8 years because her daddy (substitute the word money) died. Did absolutely nothing to improve her circumstances and flitted around taking trips on other peoples money, leaving her house to become a dump. She could have sold it and moved back to London. She could have pursued any kind of a career.

I really thought she was a bizarro hooker after I started seeing too many red flags. Like couture clothing, but crappy grounds. That weird crappy car. I figured she was working her customers by going shopping with their credit card. Oh I bet her money dying was depressing.

She’s just seen Crybaby get skewered for spending all of his money and she thinks eating gold for lunch at Gucci is a good idea?? Clara is so right. She’s going to keep being thick and end up doing herself in. I think Taty is going to cause some kind of major problem. I just get that feeling. I think she’s nuts and some weird tit is going to go down. I also think Thomaz’ NDA might have just expired and he wants to tell us EVERYTHING. Another stupid move, thinking she can control what more and more people are going to talk about after being there.

Can’t wait to see where we are by Christmas…..
Agree!!!

Reactions: 5
:m:m:m:m:m:m Clotted cream, Tango Uniform. Hello. Is it me you're looking for :m:m:m:m:m:m
Tell me how to win your heart, for I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying, I need some glue :m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m Tango Yankee :whistle:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
:D⛄❄❄❄Come in Traders, over. Whilst some uncertainty remains about the pace of the economic recovery and specifically with the rise of the Delta variant leading to potential volatility in elective procedural activity in certain key markets, Heathcliffe E. Esquire believes the impact of this will be less than that experienced the previous year. He is therefore chilling with his coffee and playing on Tattle. Report on Trotter Boy must be in before noon.:coffee::p:coffee::coffee:⛄ OVer.
We are working on it.
I haven’t gone to sleep yet ☺….it’s 5 AM here 😶
OMG done a few of those nights recently myself - not popular in the house!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
when she shows up at her little boys burfday party with the clowns, and balloons and pin the tail on the donkey.
It will be interesting to see who actually goes to Versailles for his birthday bash. It was said that "everyone" was going but will that include Selmar and Tatty, and what about Amaury and the more recent volunteer? Maybe it's just a select little group: SJ; BJJ; Nati; Cat and FRK, plus Dana, I imagine, and is Gerry going back for that? Anyone not going will be left behind to look after Branding Celeste and Dan will do the weekend cooking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No lake. No chapel. No terrace. No facade. Nothing.
OMG She is clever. I kept thinking - why not do the facade? Why? When it would make the most difference? And then, by reading your post it struck me. If she does the facade (it is not called facade for nothing) the chateau would look finished. It would not look like it needed much done. Thus patrons would lose interest. By leaving the windows and facade until last, the patrons will stay with it. Do those, and people will move on to support other projects. There is absolute sense in her order of work. It has nothing to do with sensible order of works. It is the order in which the patrons will keep giving until they see what they perceive is the finished product. She is brilliant. A reluctant hats off to her. For the first time, I feel privy to the plan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
What is happening with Alexander.
He's been promoted to cameraman, to film the jolly adventures of Billy Tick Tock and Wee Wee Tick Dick.

By the way Alexander, whatcha gonna use those manly-man leather gloves for ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.