The Chateau Diaries #60 Support Squirrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I see her face everywhere I go
On the street and even at the picture show
Have you seen her
Tell me have you seen her
Oh, I hear her voice as the cold winds blow
In the sweet music on my radio
Have you seen her
Why, oh, why
Did she have to leave and go away?
Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...
1630794135754.png

Oh she makes the van go jumpin'
Oh she makes old Selmar go pumpin'
She could make vlogs less borin'
Send the numbers soarin'
Ta Ta Ta TattyANA takin' Selmars banana

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
On the scone business:
Jam first, then a thick lathering of cream. Slowly lick off the cream.
Take a bite.
Add more cream repeat.
Make it last and do the next one slowly. Make sure the jam is a sweet strawberry one as you slowly make sure all of your scone is covered.
Also make sure you slowly lick around the edges getting all of the cream. Take your time as you savour each morsel.
Then dial 999 as you’re on your way to A & É!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is on Sunday's menu from the Shanty tomorrow?
More slides in the family room of Fanny and Squirrel Boys honeymoon to Italy?
Or from their honeymoon in Barbados?
Or their honeymoon in New York?
Or their plans for their upcoming honeymoon at Versailles???

My contractor just texted me that he and one of his fellow employees have Covid!
I have not seen him for the last nine days....I thought maybe he had gone on a vacation since no one had been to my house all last week.
So, besides being concerned about him and his crew and MY mom who I care for...it will be test time for me too I guess. Thank goodness I was on a staycation this week spent painting at home alone.
I guess I have been very lucky that since the beginning of the pandemic I have not ever been in contact with anyone with Covid or have had to quarantine....yet.

SJ just flits everywhere and dodges bullets....que sera sera.😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Yes but he s a fraud who is still duping 512 patrons at the minimum of £4 a month. Over £2000 a month coming in is not bad for a man with no rent to pay, no car to pay for and no taxes paid. And now, seemingly no boyfriend to run either. Nice work if you can get it - and it seems he still can.
All that money still coming in for doing nothing!!! Shocking ! :devilish:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I wouldnt be surprised if Fanny didnt land a NYC media mogul.
~ It was the "right connections" that landed her at Christie's.
No error there.

Reactions: 7
Oh, I see her face everywhere I go
On the street and even at the picture show
Have you seen her
Oh, I hear her voice as the cold winds blow
In the sweet music on my radio
Have you seen her
Why, oh, why
Did she have to leave and go away?
Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...
View attachment 745706
Oh she makes the van go jumpin'
Oh she makes old Selmar go pumpin'
She could make vlogs less borin'
Send the numbers soarin'
Ta Ta Ta TattyANA takin' Selmars banana
Can I just pencil in some eyebrows??? I know. I got a thing about eyebrows. But they can make such an impact on a face. Good or bad.
Titti ain't bad looking in that pic. 'Cept for the brows.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
All that money still coming in for doing nothing!!! Shocking ! :devilish:
I agree. Fecker.

Can I just pencil in some eyebrows??? I know. I got a thing about eyebrows. But they can make such an impact on a face. Good or bad.
Mow them brow
Tatty'll show you how
Halcyon also know
Hey Ho

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What is on Sunday's menu from the Shanty tomorrow?
More slides in the family room of Fanny and Squirrel Boys honeymoon to Italy?
Or from their honeymoon in Barbados?
Or their honeymoon in New York?
Or their plans for their upcoming honeymoon at Versailles???

My contractor just texted me that he and one of his fellow employees have Covid!
I have not seen him for the last nine days....I thought maybe he had gone on a vacation since no one had been to my house all last week.
So, besides being concerned about him and his crew and MY mom who I care for...it will be test time for me too I guess. Thank goodness I was on a staycation this week spent painting at home alone.
I guess I have been very lucky that since the beginning of the pandemic I have not ever been in contact with anyone with Covid or have had to quarantine....yet.

SJ just flits everywhere and dodges bullets....que sera sera.😡
Hope that you are your mum will be clear. It's certainly not going away.
I heard this evening that an old school friend is in ICU in Missouri. He's a very fit and healthy paramedic captain and now fighting for his life due to Covid.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Stay safe Arfarf and I hope your Mum is fine too.
We are still in Lock Down in my state of Australia and its Fathers Day so we will not be seeing our grandkids but ..... it needs to be done as numbers are climbing and when in hospital I had No visitors ... made for long boring days.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Stay safe Arfarf and I hope your Mum is fine too.
We are still in Lock Down in my state of Australia and its Fathers Day so we will not be seeing our grandkids but ..... it needs to be done as numbers are climbing and when in hospital I had No visitors ... made for long boring days.
Make sure you have your phone/ipad. We can all come and visit you then!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wanted to fill those eyebrows in too ! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.