Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KyBourbon

VIP Member
All those babbling abt MP "defrauding" patrons suffer from over-indulged brains. Some ppl
give 10% of their income to their favorite church or charity. Why? It makes them feel heavenly. Same with
patrons of any vlogger. They want to "feel good, to belong." Let's not misunderstand them. ~ True,
MP took French Leave for 2 months which disappointed the tattlers here. It was a bad idea. After 4 years
in the rural wilderness - with family, dear gott - it was time for some acrobatics. ~ He should transform his vlog into
a Life-Style (gay) adventure/reality series...and find better company along the way, though he is a romantic.
Oh dear…hold my hat. First, no babbling here. Second, MPK isn’t French…and he took a 2 month “leave” from working on the chateau, gardeners cottage, and vlogs to pursue hedonistic pleasure. He never let his paying patrons or subscribers know what was going on…he just disappeared. Re-appears with a couple of vlogs about Madrid…then decides to confess his money issues and love woes to everyone under the sun while unabashedly asking for a handout. Tattlers weren’t disappointed…we’re disgusted with the actions of this man-boy who has talent and all the background to be a success, but can’t seem to make good decisions to save his life or get his act together. And taking people’s money in the process for god knows what. And it IS fraudulent to take money for an intended purpose but use it for something else. Like a two month extended stay in Madrid….and then another trip to party in Spain after claiming poverty.

Ok…off my soap box!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Patriciarella

VIP Member
I once woke my dad at 6 AM because there was a spider in the bathtub. He was pretty grumpy.
Who will squash bugs at chateau? Snorty will say he is allergic and have a panic attack. Amauri will crush the insect with his mighty body. Dan will get the flame thrower. Matt will pick up insect and throw it at Snorty. Sillymar will put bug on leaf and take it to the woods. Ian will scoop up bug and feed it to chicken. Potty will take a picture of it. Nick tree man will bite head off without being dared to do so. Gerry will tramp on it and say “there you go Darlin”. Ivo will frame it and hang with bug collection. MP says he can’t kill a spider today but he will kill one bug a day each day next week. Davy will make a 13 page plan how to remove bug humanly. Thomas will get the bug, clean up bug area, paint bug area and 4 other rooms, build bug coffin, finish spa, renovate staff bedrooms, dig out lake and move another mattress all before he cooks lunch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
In my bid to become a VIP I must gossip more. So, here it goes; My darling wife told me today that grannies (we assume) are discussing Phillip and Stephanie's relationship on facebook. Apparently it goes something like this. Are they a couple? No he is gay. No he is not gay, that is Michael P. Well she wouldn't anyway he is 20 years younger. She is dating someone else on the quiet , Phillip is just the camera man! (Hey...2 weeks in B'dos, trip to Tuscany, hand on thigh, oooh. don't think the real boyfriend would approve) My wife giggeled about this, the camera man is indeed the ELEPHANT in the vlogs, until they get papped people will wonder. Please New Yorkers, pap them kissing and put and end to this. And by the way, never mention the T word on facebook, I don't want my wife looking here. Am I a VIP yet? Hm. must gossip more.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

MarquisOfNadaillac

All those babbling abt MP "defrauding" patrons suffer from over-indulged brains. Some ppl
give 10% of their income to their favorite church or charity. Why? It makes them feel heavenly. Same with
patrons of any vlogger. They want to "feel good, to belong." Let's not misunderstand them. ~ True,
MP took French Leave for 2 months which disappointed the tattlers here. It was a bad idea. After 4 years
in the rural wilderness - with family, dear gott - it was time for some acrobatics. ~ He should transform his vlog into
a Life-Style (gay) adventure/reality series...and find better company along the way, though he is a romantic.
Ya...... it must have been so hard to get free room and board for 4 years, and then get handed a winning YT lottery ticket through Stephanie. Only to throw it away once he made a few thousand $ to abandon the chateau to spend his Patreon money on prostitutes... If life at Begmania with his family was so rough, he should have left years ago and gotten a real job! I'm really not sure why you're implying any sympathy for him 🤷‍♂️

Also, the difference between church and Patreon - Patreon is a website where people provide content for money, to support one person for their creativity. Churches and charities get donations to provide many resources and services that benefit the community at large - not one spoiled 35 years old (also, these donations are a tax write off, may explain why some people may donate so much of their income). MPK has never upheld his regular promises to provide content for the free money he has made through Patreon. He is therefore a total fraud taking advantage of lonely people's wish to "belong" to something that doesn't belong to him and he can't afford (a chateau bought by his sister in law's inheritance).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
Just realised we are turning into the superfans, with all this talk of cream teas and crochet. (Sorry I posted the crochet pictures.) We are becoming too soft. Please, please let's not discuss Spode and table decoration. Have we been infiltrated by the Women's Institute? Or the evil Support Squirrels.? Where's our famous cruel incisive wit.? Asking men to remove spiders? The best way to eat scones? We'll be swapping knitting patterns next. Where all the Tattlers replaced by granny clones as I slept? Maybe people think Tattling is a type of needlecraft and have joined on mass to swap tips for making tattled ponchos ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Everyone who is not:
  1. someone from a chateu
  2. Related to a chateu or someone from/in there
  3. A Superfan or a Patreon
  4. Owning a social media site about a chateau or about someone living in a chateau
  5. Believing that by defending any chateau people they will marry you
Raise your hand ✋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Sir SnortAlot will enjoy Central Park! He'll enjoy playing with squirrels so much he might not even want to return to Lalande.
He can make friends with the dude who led the squirrel census in June 2019.

Final night in Paris! 😉
Can’t wait to do some agenting in NYC!
Christie’s here I come.

0EE40547-1B85-4B97-B6D4-6F0976E61A3C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

KyBourbon

VIP Member
You can not buy class - labels are for small children at school, so they don't lose belongings.
Such a true statement…money cannot buy class. My maternal great-grandmother lived in a small, 2 bedroom home with a large apple tree in the backyard. Her husband passed away at age 50 and she never remarried. She didn’t have much money, but her house was neatly furnished and always impeccably clean. She wore nice (not expensive) clothes. Anytime a guest arrived, she always offered them something to eat. She was warm and kind, had wonderful manners, and sent handwritten notes to family and friends. My mother had seen her give the last dollar out of her purse to someone in need. She had more class in her little finger than these chateau grifters will ever have.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
As my TikTok friends say: Sounds Sus! 🐀

To equate charitable and religious giving to supporting a grifter is beyond stupid.

Giving to legitimate charities that make a difference in people's lives and those in need is highly encouraged, even by the staunchest atheists, and rewarded by the government (taxation). Kindness and charitable giving do make people feel good on the inside. We don't babble, we are indignant. We are against grifting because it is evil, unjust, abusive, and helps no one but the selfish grifter.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I’m just going to leave the reply to this comment on the Jam vlog right here. I honestly don’t understand the “rose colored glasses” some people refuse to remove. I have news for you Cheryl…MPK’s been raining on a LOT of parades lately ! 🍆💦

6E71E294-6B51-4FFA-80D2-FAC7A7B8E465.jpeg
32A97366-9A8B-47BC-AE24-A81F1E0CDDA8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
O.M.G. (bis)

MPK last vlog - comments section (and this is only a fraction of the newest comments)...

Hide 4 replies

Cheryl M
1 day ago
MYOB! Clearly you don't have any idea of the depth of Micheal and Stephanie's friendship. He has rejuvenated himself because of his extended vacation. People choose to be patrons for the joy of being a small part of Michael's dream. Go rain on someone else's parade. 💦

M M
1 day ago (edited)
@Cheryl Rejuvenated himself from what? His vacation of a life? He has taken months off this year to hang out with his hooker "boyfriends", and provided next to no content in return for the thousands he has made off Patreon! Please stop defending him and see the truth. He doesn't care about this channel, only about the money it brings so he can buy sex!
Show less

David D
1 day ago (edited)
@Cheryl McKay Stephanie will go on living her life with or without Michael. She's at Christie's NY by now. They may be friends but her family and her chateau come first. Let's not kid ourselves. She has no artistic talents but is business savvy. She knows that Youtube won't be there forever and the money from Patreon is starting to plateau. She knows that. She's taken steps months ago to branch out by making travel blogs with Oliver and do collaborations with other people. May wanna change the title of channel from Doing It Ourselves to Kidding Ourselves Michael, on the other hand, is not wise. I imagine after living rent-free in his brother's chateau for many years he had no savings. Complaining about Dick and Angel stealing his wallpaper design is old now. You can bet it will be one of his talking points for the nth time in his next video....But....but....the wallpaper....
Show less

Z
1 day ago
@David D it's like you really know him..I just unsubscribed because it's a waste of my time having to check to see if he has vlogged. He has been a huge waste-master of people's time.. and a flamboyant party boy with all the money that was given to him. bloody sad and very disappointing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
FRK doing her bit for the planet by driving hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of miles for no apparent reason, other than a free bed and collaring a new dear friend for the excruciating, unsuccessful experience of being interviewed, is just so pointless.

And now Bath (or Batt, in Mariespeak). To do a floristry course? Why Batt? There are many places she could have chosen which would not involve driving the floral hearse from one end of England to the other.

Surely she can't be committing herself to a lengthy course with an actual qualification at the end? Miss Think She Knows It All Already And I Have A Certifcate To Prove It ("don't tell me what to do") would find it impossible to knuckle down to anything that doesn't suit her ideas, not to mention being in the same place for a set period. The Nomadic Norwegian needs to be on the move, creating opportunities based on what a pet pebble tells her.

A quick search and I found that there are a couple of half day courses at two different floristry places in Bath this coming week. Perhaps this is her half-hearted attempt to broaden her "skills". Skills which are, at the moment, as narrow as the eye of a needle.

One thing is for certain, Anna Lagorce is much better at wedding/events' flowers. In a different league entirely. Eat your heart out, FRK. Not only does Anna have more talent and knows her hydrangeas from her larkspur, she also understands a key factor: adapt to the client's wishes and not impose your own style.

This playing at florals and having a business is never going to be Marie: The Success Story. Her eejit patrons and those who coughed up for the car are spectators viewing a young woman of little talent but fantastical aspirations to have it all without actually doing anything herself. In many respects, I find Marie's modus operandi worse than anyone else in the grifting paradise that is Y/T and associated money-grabbing opportunities.

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Sorry Heathcliffe, I forgot to include you. ;).Your recent intruder nabbed one of your framed photographs.

Screenshot 2021-09-05 at 22.41.11.png

• Haha
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
You are right.

Also, a lot of negative comments about the price of their Gucci meal. It has not happened at this scale in a long time with her vlogs. Ouch.
go figure this
6 guest paying 50 euros 💶 per head for dinner
Not the staff

that’s 300 euros 💶
They provide shite wine 🍷
They have to pay for a chef 👨‍🍳
And the chef shops in Aldi

so support animal and SSB spent more on one LUNCH 🍱
Than the chateaux has spent this far this season … on dinner for the guests

forget Covid - they never paid attention to the pandemic

forget the 🔥
Forget the floods