Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Searching for MPK high and low in the Jam vlog. It’s so sad to be ghosted. I think there’s trouble in paradise. After all the hype about Andrew, it certainly would be embarrassing to explain a breakup.
7DE1C5F8-29DA-414E-943E-C39BFEDD7FD8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Many of SJ’s superfans discovered her channel through MPK’s do-nothing-myself. It’s interesting to see that they now are loyal to her and are deserting TrotterBoy more and more. Some of them still feel for the now outcast and are suggesting that SJ gives him a job at her shit show, painting the floor of a corridor in the style of the Gucci Osteria in Florence. They are immediately called back by SJ’s die-hard supporters, who are claiming he needs to make his own path in life now and be more focused on his own work than someone else’s. That same message is popping up over and over again, so it’s probably directed and coming down from the top, underlining SJ has lost all confidence in her once best friend. Watch and shiver, SnortySnort, take a look at your future.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MojoDublin

VIP Member
And another one…:D
That particular one ☝ is defo got a hard on for Dan The Man …

his daily vlog - shows
you can work Rest and Play
And ✍ edit
A vlog every day ….

their angst as directors … performing … is ridiculously juvenile

Dans living proof you can finish projects in a weekend …. That includes rebuilds ….

poncing around in a pandemic 😷 partying and getting ripped off crying into a camera 🎥 then claiming … it’s my nerves 😬

Nerves of steel to bare face lie
Then throw tantrums because people call you out on your lies .

newsflash …..
patron have a report feature …
AND a complaints department -

just saying …….

• Heart

Arfarf

VIP Member
What is on Sunday's menu from the Shanty tomorrow?
More slides in the family room of Fanny and Squirrel Boys honeymoon to Italy?
Or from their honeymoon in Barbados?
Or their honeymoon in New York?
Or their plans for their upcoming honeymoon at Versailles???

My contractor just texted me that he and one of his fellow employees have Covid!
I have not seen him for the last nine days....I thought maybe he had gone on a vacation since no one had been to my house all last week.
So, besides being concerned about him and his crew and MY mom who I care for...it will be test time for me too I guess. Thank goodness I was on a staycation this week spent painting at home alone.
I guess I have been very lucky that since the beginning of the pandemic I have not ever been in contact with anyone with Covid or have had to quarantine....yet.

SJ just flits everywhere and dodges bullets....que sera sera.😡

• Heart
  • Sad

Gibson

VIP Member
Congratulations @ploppityplop2 :m:m:m:m:m
ploppityplop2
Chatty Member

Today at 5:31 PMA
Support squirrel 🧵

Reactions:You, pink roses, wibblywobbly and 12 others

Most Liked post Previous Threads

@Heathcliffe

Thursday at 2:48 PM
Tatyana waiting for Selmar in the park....hoping he does not mind that her photos on facebook were from some years ago...

images.jpg

Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, sandro37 and 39 others
Congratulations @ploppityplop2...another new thread? Excitement is building up!

Will @Heathcliffe gain his VIP status?
Will our favourite Squizzer really be outed as the lurve machine?
Will Selmar meet Tatty?
Is Tatty real?
Did Dan really knock down a wall without a hard hat ⛑👷‍♀️ :/
Did Steph and Flip make it to NY without the dramatics?
Did Steph give in and vlog her holiday ?
When will Trotter do another cry me a vlog?

All bets are on. See M.

Thanks to Mojo for once again organising us all. 😍😍 Tattle on Tattlers ✌

• Heart
  • Haha

Pno

VIP Member
Interesting was just on the Christie’s IG.
They don’t follow SJ or even Phyllis 🐿 but they do follow 856 other accounts including Aerin Lauder and other ‘tastemakers’ even Candy Spelling (basically a tasteless LA version of SJ except she is 🤑).
Seriously where is their marketing department?!?
Really looking forward to the Marquesses’ detective work this week!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
What is on Sunday's menu from the Shanty tomorrow?
More slides in the family room of Fanny and Squirrel Boys honeymoon to Italy?
Or from their honeymoon in Barbados?
Or their honeymoon in New York?
Or their plans for their upcoming honeymoon at Versailles???

My contractor just texted me that he and one of his fellow employees have Covid!
I have not seen him for the last nine days....I thought maybe he had gone on a vacation since no one had been to my house all last week.
So, besides being concerned about him and his crew and MY mom who I care for...it will be test time for me too I guess. Thank goodness I was on a staycation this week spent painting at home alone.
I guess I have been very lucky that since the beginning of the pandemic I have not ever been in contact with anyone with Covid or have had to quarantine....yet.

SJ just flits everywhere and dodges bullets....que sera sera.😡
I hope you will be ok 😊
It’s a strange old virus. My hairdressers brother is on his late 20’s, goes to the gym and is healthy. He got Covid last year and ended up in hospital for a couple of days as he was really poorly.
My Dad is 75 and has weak lungs due to a pneumonia a few years ago. He caught Covid just after Christmas and all he had was a heavy cold.
There is no rhyme or reason to it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Brave soul Lucia - your detractors say -she can spend spend all she likes - it is all in the aid of good content for the channel. Ummmm think Lucia's point is - it is not good content. Some where far far away there was vlogs of life in the Chateau that brought her good fortune. A fantasy, never to be taken as a documentary. As @KiKiGee live chat post shows - many have lost the plot with what CD and the shitoo life is.. a construct.
Update :

She has now 140 thumbs down for her Florence vlog after not even one day.

That's a first.

• Wow
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
BTW, my newest theory who Clara might be is..... Ivo

As a former member of the French legion he certainly did his share of spying. He has connections and I would not trust him to be loyal. S would never suspect him but tells him all her secrets because she thinks all old men are like her dad. He likes dogs. He might even be gay or bi imo so that's why he gets all the bitchy tension between Dana, Ruth and S . Isabelle probably tried to catch him that's why he is gald that she is away. And many more reasons..
Oh my, if only for his money I would not mind. Wrong gender though, hard to get that fixed :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Congratulations @ploppityplop2...another new thread? Excitement is building up!

Will @Heathcliffe gain his VIP status?
Will our favourite Squizzer really be outed as the lurve machine?
Will Selmar meet Tatty?
Is Tatty real?
Did Dan really knock down a wall without a hard hat ⛑👷‍♀️ :/
Did Steph and Flip make it to NY without the dramatics?
Did Steph give in and vlog her holiday ?
When will Trotter do another cry me a vlog?

All bets are on. See M.

Thanks to Mojo for once again organising us all. 😍😍 Tattle on Tattlers ✌
I must become a VIP. I will talk non stop until I do.

• Haha
I do not Know about this new member. I know about myself. And your nose i guarantee is not working. Because i am not Nati. Post that you liked. And before speaking you should at least have some evidence. I do not care if you are VIP, not VIP or whatever.
And elisabethrex, the one you liked, suffers of Dunning Kruger effect.
In the middle of the 8/9 people saying i am Nati, at least 2 of them are clearly liars. For what they wrote here. And of course they just look in a mirror..
I was offended first but now i am thinking..
Why should i?
I want to express my opinion anyway..
And for all the people like you..
i suggest a good doctor.. but he has to be very clever
(this is valid also for jumpingjacks, marten, clara burnettt, onemoonbeam, toilingwithtoile, notangel, tea42, samilee)
YOU CAN ACCUSE WITH EVIDENCES
elisabethrex accused me and the reason was the patreons' descendent money figures of MPK and MW....
So, guess who can be.
But you liked it..
so much
because you have a BIG NOSE... yes.. very big indeed
Now lets get something straight - I liked that post because it was funny - a quip - not because I thought you were Nati. Also lets look at all the other posts you have made I have liked/commented on - not because I thought you were Nati but because you said something interesting/ witty. I am sorry if I offended you. Express your opinion - but as I always say - what other people think of me - is not my business.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Morning..it is a shocker. I had to fast forward. Why do they take such close ups? Maybe to block other diners out but it was like a bad dream all round. Did laugh when she said re the 2,200 euro skirt - "in the world of Lalande it is part payment towards a digger" or words to that effect which brings to mind Gold Digger again - this time the gold was ingested for all its health benefits. But wait the china pantry? Honestly I think she is a trip.
it’s OUR China pantry .. Philip

I stopped watching there

also ( apologies ) but a comment on the honeymoon ….

support squirrel 🐿 will need psychiatric help when dispatched -it was nauseating to watch

and I take a very dim view of SSB
Not one adult watching - fails to see he’s in love 😻

now shag him don’t shag him…

technically she could be his mother
But using him knowing he’s … infatuated

charlatan dosent cover it and MINI apron - should ADVISE her Daughter of her moral duty to her employee

just saying

• Heart

Milre

VIP Member
Sherrie cleans up nicely! Pa too!
Haha, so many compliments here for them, they won't know what happened. But true, quite some weight loss and I am sure she feels much better. Congratulations and way to go.

• Heart

Arfarf

VIP Member
O.k. Tattlers....I'm in.

I hear snoring!!!
NOT the WIFE! IT IS HEATHY!
It is odd...there are framed pictures of Heathcliff everywhere !!!!
He has been fibbing to us....he looks like a cross between Boris, Donald and Pierce Brosnan!

I have to abort my mission and flee now....I went to steal the booze, but all I can find are mountains of empty bottles!!!!
And I hear copious amounts of "tooting" coming from the master suite.....I think the animal is restless....so...IAM OUTTA HERE!!
Bringing the jet in for a safe landing.

Might make a detour to France and see how Armoire is holding up. Could be a late night.

• Haha