The Chateau Diaries #6 All I want for Christmas is MORE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the way, I noticed the grotesque spitting image bauble seemed to be missing from the tree! Shame, it was such a good likeness!
Do you mean the LOTL-scalp ?
Last seen in christmas day 22 hanging on the chandelier in the winter salon (spotted it in the video and had to take a screenshot ;))
Screenshot (904).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a theory with regard to the lack of vlogs coming out of Grey Gardens... well two... one is Mandy has left and SJ just cannot be bothered doing β€œwork” anymore which involved lolling about in bed editing (badly) and two is she can now happily get through all the main Christmas days horsing gin, champagne, whiskey, port down her neck without fear of being caught on camera whilst on antibiotics for her dramatic as faux as she is β€œinfection”. Just a theory...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Chateau Mareuil is really good but they don’t post often enough, lovely couple, real people !

I am enjoying https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUG630uwWbVMtPpTBfs49og Really nice people, with a good backstory & great to see them both getting their hands dirty. Very natural, not at all glitzy but decent people behind it.

It seems that SJ has difficulty editing either bc she is still drunk or after the back
I shall congratulate her on her escape

To be fair i think lady Gwendoline gets a good use out of them in return

Thank you this made me laugh so hard
I imagined hani as this single white woman

And she callee sj "she", did she suddenly forgot her name?!?

France is no US, just to explain our foreign friends
French people have different approach to their government, they basically ignore it, the goverment is her for them not the other way around even if they get bossed by them, they know that they can abolish/overule it and they often do
The 6ppl rule is just that it is jot a law as far as i know
And all french ppl i know they didnt care the slightest about quarantine, lockdown etc
(Nor german ppl)
This is standard behaviour
However, she does have a lot of 'fans' from all round the globe. A lot of whom, especially in the UK, have been keeping to the rules. So by her flaunting Covid regulations from different countries it sets a bad example & could open her up to criticism. I know a lot of my friends have been particularly upset this year that they cannot mix in big numbers or even stay over at family's houses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Our hapless chatelaine of Lalande,

Vlogged 24 days straight, on demand.

The pink gin took its toll

And her eyes, they did roll.

Now she sleeps, feeling quite secondhand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Try
I need to find something else to watch & analyse ... I’m just so over all of them. She has rinsed herself of the magic she had .
It’s been complete dross throughout Advent and I can’t even watch the Gift Grab for the shock horror anymore. It’s over for me 😟
try "farmhouse vernacular", about a woman restoring an old farmhouse with her husband.

Don't worry about Ruth, she will soon be back in front of the camera when she wants publicity for one of her new books. She looks happy enough to me in front of the La La Land Xmas tree yesterday:

View attachment 360167
At least she made something with her degree. She seems quite successful. Don't know if she needs SJ fans.

Reactions: 7
Seriously 😳 coffee pot needs refreshments

The veils are clearly been lifted and dissent and the temerity to ACTUALLY post ....

My morning is complete .....
That 2 day hiatus in the 100 ⭐ Robes will cost the chat πŸ’­ o Elaine ... dearly on subscriber ssss 😝😝😝

Every cloud β›… -β€œ the money she earns from you tube subscriptions pays her living wage .....”β™₯🚨β™₯πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The veils are clearly been lifted and dissent and the temerity to ACTUALLY post ....

That 2 day hiatus in the 100 ⭐ Robes will cost the chat πŸ’­ o Elaine ... dearly on subscriber ssss 😝😝😝

Every cloud β›… -β€œ the money she earns from you tube subscriptions pays her living wage .....”β™₯🚨β™₯πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yep πŸ‘ the gift 🎁 chronicles are rubbing a lot of ppl off ..... at last

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Cry for help here

SJ

Yep πŸ‘ the gift 🎁 chronicles are rubbing a lot of ppl off ..... at last
SJ needs a break to get ready for declutter-January with Cat..... If she ever gets back that is.

This leads to new thread name

The chateau diaries #7 if it's old it can't be clutter

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
France is no US, just to explain our foreign friends
French people have different approach to their government, they basically ignore it, the goverment is her for them not the other way around even if they get bossed by them, they know that they can abolish/overule it and they often do
The 6ppl rule is just that it is jot a law as far as i know
And all french ppl i know they didnt care the slightest about quarantine, lockdown etc
(Nor german ppl)
This is standard behaviour
Hi, German here with plenty of French friends - please kindly don't misrepresent our countries and their response to the pandemic, cheers! Firstly, the police DOES fine us for not sticking to the rules, and heftily so. Don't want to doxx myself too much here, but my city just had a massive mask-denier group try to stage a protest in the mask-only city centre and the police very strictly shut that down. In France, you are NOT allowed to break the rules, it is a strict, strict lockdown. Sure, some assholes will find ways to still go behind the police's back, since there are strict rules as to who can search or even enter your private residence, but this is still very much against the law.

No idea what weird, privileged people you know but duck them for not sticking to the rules given the high death rate especially here in Germany. That's not normal behaviour, it is absolutely gross negligence. And, yes, it is against the law - we just had a law change that makes it possible to impose strict rules during a pandemic. But even if it is "just" a guideline, it is a guideline that common decency should dictate anyone with a soul to follow, because people are dying and suffering greatly. I spent Xmas alone because I didn't want to risk exposing any of my relatives, and so did most of the people I know and respect. THAT is "standard behaviour" here in Germany and France, not being a selfish asshole ignoring ethics.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
OMG the amount of women posting photos of their 100 star gowns on fb! One woman says she can't wait to wear it at LaLa next year. So you go to a B&B and expect to wander the place in your bathrobe. Seriously people think they are going to visit and 1. SJ will be there and 2. They are going to party with the crew!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Try
try "farmhouse vernacular", about a woman restoring an old farmhouse with her husband.

At least she made something with her degree. She seems quite successful. Don't know if she needs SJ fans.
Ooo thank you ... will go look. The sparkle has gone flat at last Lande 😟😐

OMG the amount of women posting photos of their 100 star gowns on fb! One woman says she can't wait to wear it at LaLa next year. So you go to a B&B and expect to wander the place in your bathrobe. Seriously people think they are going to visit and 1. SJ will be there and 2. They are going to party with the crew!
πŸ˜‚ So true. They’ll probably be in the laundry room looking for some clean sheets and towels, especially if Cat doesn’t get back to organise :) SJ will by then, be holidaying in New York, Vermont, Iceland, Georgia, South Africa (any of those places or all )

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Try

Who do you think bought her book? Heavily promoted by SJ with an interview. People were ordering it and made comments.

Reactions: 3
You are so right! A visit from les gendarmes on Christmas Day with 16 settings for dining. How special for the Princess aka Belle de Jour!

I am sure Marie does, probably a cover up.
She actually put a post up on her patreon page yesterday to say she was having a break Christmas day and Boxing day, and putting something tonight. Lots of die hard fans complaining she could have put something on CDS before Christmas Day. Common courtesy! Wants 100.000 subscribers and 22.000€$Β£ from patreon, but doesn't feel the need to let them know what she's doing.. You can't have it both ways LOTL.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.