The Chateau Diaries #55 How to turn a chateau into a dump in 3 easy steps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So SJ wasn't able to wallpaper the downstairs loo. Can you imagine trying to squeeze down that narrow passage to the toilet area? Brushing up against those narrowly enclosing walls along the way? All those fingerprints on the expensive wallpaper? ICK. She should TILE those walls, NOT paper them. Something that can be wiped down, for fucks sake. Not that anything gets wiped down in the Shitoo. GROSS.
That doorway is crazy narrow. What's that, 2 to 2.5 feet wide? I don't think tiling is a good idea because that would mean losing at least half an inch on both sides with a layer of mortar and the tiles. Can't imagine anyone with above-normal girth using that downstairs loo (not body-shaming, just being realistic).

cd27.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Curtis' latest video came up in suggestions and there's a little wardrobe malfunction at around 7:08 courtesy of Fillipo filming directly down the front of Stephanie's dress.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The search is over.:m
We split our budget and ended up closing a deal on a villa in Cote d'Azure, and a flat in Paris instead of a chateau.
The villa is smaller and much easier to manage than a chateau, was on the market for a whole year, and has the most stunning views of Rade de Villefranche! :love::love:

Dang! I sound like Michael Morrison! :sick: 😆 Apologies.
Congratulations 🎉
Am thrilled for you both - it’s an amazing achievement… much success 👏👏👏🍸

It’s an even bigger achievement to know oneself and stay true to that .
Sounds amazing 😻 best of both worlds …

delighted for you both 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Jeeves .. caption the picture 😈

how to make a tit of oneself …,
" I call this one Michael and this one Philip because I've made tits out of both of them." or "I don't care what thoseTattlers say, it's just a storm in a B cup."

We split our budget and ended up closing a deal on a villa in Cote d'Azure, and a flat in Paris instead of a chateau.
The villa is smaller and much easier to manage than a chateau, was on the market for a whole year, and has the most stunning views of Rade de Villefranche! :love::love:

What lovely news - congratulations to you both.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
the video is weeks old..even davy is still there...
Checked, but the camper van seen wasn't Selmars as he won't be back till half september. It was a camper van belonging to visitors. I wonder if SJ has permission to act as a local campground? What would their friendly neighbors with just opened glamping site think about that? She probably thinks she Queen of the land she owns and doesn't have to stick to any rules but her own.

The picture she showed from Italy sealed it for me. She had her hand on his thigh like any couple does. They are a couple
I believe they are too. And I find it disgusting that they are not willing to be open about that, just because she wants to make more money by having him on the payroll and use patron money for it, what she could not do anymore if they were openly lovers. The level of calculation and strategy is astounding and utter proof CD is not about laugh and laughter at all.

makes me sick..that woman is seriously ill...
She really is. And for all we know, she actually is and she's keeping it from us.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

I'm so pleased for you both. That is amazing. What district in Paris?

Maybe you could invite Michael Morrison to your villa!! Oh, that's when he's finished hosting SJ and Snortsalot in New York!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I for sure like to see scotsman having a good time...after being ill he surely needs a good time off...not very fond of his humor..but i think he is a nice man..Fan Flash leaves.but i still think he still can have a good time there..he looks to me someone who is very good with all people..him being a taxidriver surely has thought him this...i think i feld more at ease with him then with Fan...he will help Nutty as much as he can...makes it more shamefull for Fanny..just to leave...if he was my brother being so ill..and come to stay...i would call a lunch with the king off...but she is so selfish ..she doesnt care about anyone..just herself....but that isnt a big surprise to gerry i guess..
I'm not only no fan of his humor, but not of his personality too. Don't be mistaken by this clown brother from another mother, he is IJ's and SJ's guard dog and he'll walk through fire for them, ignoring the blisters that will cause him personally. I don't know what they have on him, but his loyalty to the cause of grifting transcends every reasonableness. The only explanation no accidents have happened yet, is because he's - how to put this without being accused of shaming again - not too smart.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The ONLY thing I like about Philip is the fact he stole MPKs crown and the ONLY thing I like about the Christie's event is that its likely made MPK sick with envy ... I imagine he's rolled up In Sherrie's lap right this minute, sucking his thumb and whinging about the unfairness of it all (video to follow).
Can't you just picture this!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That minister looks like a creepy, Colonel Sanders
Dang it, I can't unsee this now.

Re: Michael Pathetick.
If SJ got the Christie's gig sans Phillys, no way would she invite Pathetick to join along side her. Unless he was still in the good graces of the subscribers (Venice Vacay), and the viewership of both channels would be in the millions. (Quid pro quo).
Also, what's up with his thumbnails? Did he suffer a stroke?! The crooked mouth and that one squinted eye?
He goes for aesthetically pleasing selfies on Instagram, but Quasimodo on YouTube thumbnails...?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And think of the size of the bed and wardrobe that Fanny has bought for her!
That was obviously never intended for Nutsy, but for the shittelaine herself. She needs to project generosity, as she has none to give.

What a vomit 🤮 fest. I really don’t think I can handle much more. Am fast forwarding 80% of the episodes. Will have to stick around to see Mason interact with Phyllis….
I wouldn't count on much. Mason will not stay at her shitshow, but with the mother of Tess Hoffman, who owns an old abbey in the neighborhood. He used to come regularly in October to help with harvesting the safran she grew as a hobby. He might visit SJ, or he might not, depending on how he feels at the time. She surely isn't welcome at the abbey anymore.

She's still got some time left.
That's what she thought. The hospital episode might have shaken her up a bit though.

Why is Philip's gift from Edd in Natti's new apartment?!!
Because they run out of places to dump their tat. SJ probably thinks it's good revenge on the gift givers to show the world she doesn't appreciate it, again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
lets hope that the Christies New York is a mistake .the way trump mistook The Four seasons in Atlanta and Rudy Guiliani showed up at Four Seasons landscaping............
It would be better suited to fan flashes skills if it was a thrift store in Yonkers

• Haha
  • Wow
lets hope that the Christies New York is a mistake .the way trump mistook The Four seasons in Atlanta and Rudy Guiliani showed up at Four Seasons landscaping............
It would be better suited to fan flashes skills if it was a thrift store in Yonkers
And yet Christies, a well respected organisation with a history of success at this sort of thing, think otherwise. We can only wish both party's well.

Reactions: 11
She's not the only one with connections, I know a few people who know people. I will surely spread the truth about SJ, you can count on that. Every time she will find people laughing around her when she's "working" at Christies, she will have to wonder what they are laughing about. About you, you fool, they will all know about your true colors.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She's not the only one with connections, I know a few people who know people. I will surely spread the truth about SJ, you can count on that. Every time she will find people laughing around her when she's "working" at Christies, she will have to wonder what they are laughing about. About you, you fool, they will all know about your true colors.
That's fine and well, but if she succeeds, and I don't believe Christies will allow a failure, then what?

Reactions: 10
Someone pointed out that in that cadeaux at the chateau vlog , just after she lent back laughing, it looked like Phillip warned her from behind the camera that she needed to be careful she was showing too much, she shot a look at him in horror, grabbed at her clothes (seemingly not quite sure what bit) and then spent the rest of the time fiddling and clutching at her short skirt until one of the gifts was a blanket, which she looked grateful to have over her legs!
View attachment 720602
Phillipeee needs to mind his own bee wax - he did Cara no justice and Hanni looks lovely - as for Gerry you are a lovely bloke - lose the tartan Bay City Roller tribute hat..it clashes with ya shirt, tie and dignity - Shang - a - lang.....

The ONLY thing I like about Philip is the fact he stole MPKs crown and the ONLY thing I like about the Christie's event is that its likely made MPK sick with envy ... I imagine he's rolled up In Sherrie's lap right this minute, sucking his thumb and whinging about the unfairness of it all (video to follow).
Well said - there were many times when I watched them interact ( Tea Begs and Fanny) when I thought it was a bad idea to give this tosser so much screen time. But she was also mentioning he set up her channel, encouraged her to vlog on YT etc. I found it strange he had more subscribers than her when she had so many views - in those early days. I certainly did not appreciate how snarky he was in the gift grab - Return of the prodigal friend vlog. He tried so many times to drag PJ into his 'lewd' comments for a laugh or to expose?? It was all telling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.