The Chateau Diaries #55 How to turn a chateau into a dump in 3 easy steps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that comment..and was quite shocked he would make a comment like that at all let alone on camera. The jacket was completely ghastly. But no matter Philip's preferences, they have cottoned on early that it is important that they appeal to the pink pound too.

If he is only her gay best friend, he won't be there forever because she will replace him with a man who can admire as as a lover and not just a friend. He will be dethroned in due course. But he has a longer shelf life if he is her lover (and I am absolutely sure he is).
Why only one man?Snorty can stay by her side as a companion.It works.As for others matters she can find herself some toyboys as she travels .And like ij get herself a man in her 70s.She's still got some time left.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Sara hope you realise how unimportant you are to SJ. SJ had no time for lunch with you but had time for filming, making lunch, eating lunch, reading, a nap and getting petrol.

Now Natti "loves so much" the bedroom suite - I don't recall that reaction from Natti.

Gerry has come to help Natti in BnB by cleaning.

Agree with earlier poster - Hani you have the best legs and great skin. Legs of a tennis player. Good luck with your health

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh Teabag must be kicking himself !
Just to see that HE could have been her travelling companion and then all the fun at Christie's too !!!
Too Bad Sooooo Sad.... Squirrel Boy is her "Bestie" now!
Mmmm.......Madrid or the World ???
I can see him rolling around the floor in the cottage having a huge tantrum ! :ROFLMAO:
Is a cry-me-a-vlog is soon to be expected? :m 😆

mpk34.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh yes I'm waiting for Petherick doing a video on "the truth about La Lande"
- it was his idea to moneterize her content
- he taught her how to film and edit
- he introduced her to her accountant and other key chateau contacts
- the advent calendar vlogs were his idea
- he got the kitchen stove working
- she is charging him for the taxes on gifts
- he was gay first and BJJ stole his admirers

Blah blah blah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
1. Not entirely true. Tastemakers (not all interior designers, some are jewelers and party planners) are invited to put pieces together for collectors to view, and hopefully purchase in sets. They are the equivalent of a stager in real estate.

2. SJ, with her Tonto, is most definitely the first complete amateur to be invited as a tastemaker for Christie's NY. You won't find complete amateurs on this list of tastemakers: https://www.christies.com/features?Type=Tastemakers&FeatureTypeID=32&LID=1

3. The filthy rich name-dropping parasocial sycophants won't ever show up. They don't exist in real life, just in the chats.
How will she be introduced to the wider public by Christie's? The first complete amateur? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think you both did the smart thing !
With the fast train you can get to Paris and the Cote d'Azure in hours .
I would not want a Chateau ... so much work and looking at LaLaLand .... just Nooooooo.
Congrats to you both ! 😁
Thanks. We think so too. It's nearly 8 hours by train, but a flat in Paris will always be useful--a convenient stop/stay between NY and Cote d'Azure. And you are right! None of the chateaux we viewed was completely work-free. Now, we can get ready for a Tattler meet-up in the south of France. 😆 ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How will she be introduced to the wider public by Christie's? The first complete amateur? 😂
I like that! Genuine and honest! LOL

Tastemakers: Stephanie Jarvis, Christie's NYC's first complete amateur tastemaker.
Stephanie Jarvis, Youtuber and chatelaine of Chateau de Lalande in Crozon-sur-Vauvre, France. Her amazing taste in derelict furniture and mismatched crockery shows how a complete amateur she is. Together with Stephanie is her assistant, Philip Janssen, an amateur actor and former boy band member from the Netherlands with a real knack for gluing broken ceramics together and specializes in setting dinner tables in the style of "mismatched chic."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The search is over.:m
We split our budget and ended up closing a deal on a villa in Cote d'Azure, and a flat in Paris instead of a chateau.
The villa is smaller and much easier to manage than a chateau, was on the market for a whole year, and has the most stunning views of Rade de Villefranche! :love::love:

Dang! I sound like Michael Morrison! :sick: 😆 Apologies.
Oh, lucky you and your fiancé!!!...I'm so envious! Enjoy!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So SJ wasn't able to wallpaper the downstairs loo. Can you imagine trying to squeeze down that narrow passage to the toilet area? Brushing up against those narrowly enclosing walls along the way? All those fingerprints on the expensive wallpaper? ICK. She should TILE those walls, NOT paper them. Something that can be wiped down, for fucks sake. Not that anything gets wiped down in the Shitoo. GROSS.

Reactions: 28
I like that! Genuine and honest! LOL

Tastemakers: Stephanie Jarvis, Christie's NYC's first complete amateur tastemaker.
Stephanie Jarvis, Youtuber and chatelaine of Chateau de Lalande in Crozon-sur-Vauvre, France. Her amazing taste in derelict furniture and mismatched crockery shows how a complete amateur she is. Together with Stephanie is her assistant, Philip Janssen, an amateur actor and former boy band member from the Netherlands with a real knack for gluing broken ceramics together and specializes in setting dinner tables in the style of "mismatched chic."
Love that! I can see an introductory interview coming:
Christie's curator for 18th century French furniture: "How do you define your opulent decorating style Stephanie?"
SJ: "I like stuff. I adore gilded things. I see it as a successful marriage between Liberace and a Turkmenistan dictator who moved into a cheesecake factory but with a brocante budget. Unless my patrons pick up the tab."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
We split our budget and ended up closing a deal on a villa in Cote d'Azure, and a flat in Paris instead of a chateau.
The villa is smaller and much easier to manage than a chateau, was on the market for a whole year, and has the most stunning views of Rade de Villefranche! :love::love:

Sounds nice. You must make “the big bucks”! 😶

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Totally agree. The plan is rubbish. The step up is too high so it will look and feel like she is climbing up onto a stage.
everytime they discuss that step up I keep imagining what is going to crawl into that space....Poor Nutty will hear mice beneath that platform at night I bet.....*shudder*

also poor Methprick his last video was 42k views and 2 months ago he was pulling in 140k. way to tit the bed MP. I think a "truth about lalonde" is his only rescue for views! hahah then he can solidly end his YouTube career

Dan the Man is solidly surpassing MP

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Congatulations @Marquis de Potpourri!Sounds fabulous!
I hope you have a private plane for your esteemed tattler friends?( Can I be your BFF now? Pretty pleeeze? :ROFLMAO:)

Because she is clearly on drugs
Probably true, as she is a Covid survivor, and clearly not quite well yet. As has been stated before. Can we not just leave her alone?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
no it didnt....what a nasty creepy clergyman...it must been his wet dream for months....disgusting..thats one reason i quit with church....i come from a very religious catholic family...a lott of nuns and priests .....it gave me much insight how things really went on...and i hated it...my aunt who was also a very wealthy nun....which she kept a secret in her congregation...said once to me...you dont have to like the priests..they act like they are christ on earth..but they clearly are not.....sorry i dot believe it anymore..i have my own believe..and that is.... treat every human being the same you like to be treated....no priest is telling me what i should do....or what i shouldnt do...
Right there with you Monsieur Le Comte. I have a very Catholic family (well the previous generation is anyway) but us youngsters have stopped believing in fairy tales. Plus an "education" at an all girls school was a waste of my parents hard earned income. The nuns were amongst the most hideous bullies I have ever come across and if it wasn't for the few lay teachers there, my school life would have been hell on earth - if I believed in hell that is! That guy was a sick creepy... ugh, I have no words. Burn that thing PJ you don't know where it's been.

Oh...I don't get that here... :( :cry:
Would someone in the UK be able to make a summary & screenshots of the program for us Tattlers in the rest of the world to ogle? Just so we can discuss and appraise the content dontcha know? LOL

Oh...I don't get that here... :( :cry:
Would someone in the UK be able to make a summary & screenshots of the program for us Tattlers in the rest of the world to ogle? Just so we can discuss and appraise the content dontcha know? LOL

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Congatulations @Marquis de Potpourri!Sounds fabulous!
I hope you have a private plane for your esteemed tattler friends?( Can I be your BFF now? Pretty pleeeze? :ROFLMAO:)

Probably true, as she is a Covid survivor, and clearly not quite well yet. As has been stated before. Can we not just leave her alone?
No private jet. ;) 😆 I did buy Vespa to drive around Villefranche and St. Jean Cap Ferrat.😆

Sounds nice. You must make “the big bucks”! 😶
Not as much as Michael Morrison makes/gets from his billionaire daddy. 😆 I might start a Patreon soon so I can live in luxury SJ-style.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't be the only one who finds SJ's personal life incredibly boring, can I? I've been skimming past so many posts.

I do think she's nuts to travel to the US. Aren't we back to being the worst country with covid now?

On a side note: I adopted a new cat today. Curbside adoption so I couldn't meet her first, just picked the one who had been there the longest: February! She growls when she's happy plus a lot of attitude; we should get along fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.