The Chateau Diaries #55 How to turn a chateau into a dump in 3 easy steps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for sure like to see scotsman having a good time...after being ill he surely needs a good time off...not very fond of his humor..but i think he is a nice man..Fan Flash leaves.but i still think he still can have a good time there..he looks to me someone who is very good with all people..him being a taxidriver surely has thought him this...i think i feld more at ease with him then with Fan...he will help Nutty as much as he can...makes it more shamefull for Fanny..just to leave...if he was my brother being so ill..and come to stay...i would call a lunch with the king off...but she is so selfish ..she doesnt care about anyone..just herself....but that isnt a big surprise to gerry i guess..

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Because she is clearly on drugs
Why do you think that? i think it all has to do with her personality...maybe some aspergersyndrome...my aunt has it..i recongnise some signs...i dont think its fare to say things like that, when you dont even know the person..or do you? not very well informed about meth have to say...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So a clergy man gives Phillys his very own male version of Domino Derval's chiffon throw. How fashionable!
Will come in handy for the upcoming Caribbean holiday, although the general consesus is, that nobody wants to see Phillys' upper body with only that thing on, unless he wears a man-kini... (to cover up his more delicate parts)
270px-Domino_-_Profile.jpg

Hanni's haircut is dated. The Justin Bieber bowl cut is awful.
Ah... SJ reading Under The Tuscan Sun, putting that (possibly & allegedly) hard earned Oxford degree to good use. What's next? Eat, Pray, Love?
And of course, how could I forget (silly me!). The name dropping, oh! the name dropping. Marie Antoinette, Cornflowers, Bernardaud, Christie's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why do you think that? i think it all has to do with her personality...maybe some aspergersyndrome...my aunt has it..i recongnise some signs...i dont think its fare to say things like that, when you dont even know the person..or do you? not very well informed about meth have to say...
It may be that. But I have met a lot a people with drug addiction like meth and her tics are very similar. But it may be due to her syndrome also. It was just so in your face in the video I had to come here to see if people were noticing

Reactions: 5
Stephanie has no credentials. No background, skill or experience. She's not well-connected with a large and useful address book, she's not an international socialite, she doesn't move in the highest echelons of immense wealth.
I think you're being a bit hard on her there ... she has plenty of experience in preying on the generosity of gullible grannies and is a skilled scrounger. She's an expert on Spode and buying tat, and she is well-connected because she knows many other scroungers châtelains ... And she does move in the highest echelons of immense charity ... how many people do you know who scrounge €26K a month? She's one of the wealthiest beggars on the planet ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It may be that. But I have met a lot a people with drug addiction like meth and her tics are very similar. But it may be due to her syndrome also. It was just so in your face in the video I had to come here to see if people were noticing
I didn't see any tics per se - just someone who consistently struggles in social situations and reading social cues.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was thinking the same thing. Surely Michael Morrison has a residence on Central Park South where Stefanny could camp? He could also introduce her to all of his extremely influential imaginary friends. I can't wait for the excuse why he can't meet up with her. 🤗
or why doesnt he pick up some of the other chat fans and fly them all to new york for a meet up...

Reactions: 14
Thanks to @FrankieG for the inspiration for the title of this thread. Sorry if I've mucked up starting a new thread in any way.

Dan and Nutti will be holding down the fort whilst Fancy Fanny and Sir Nostrille are racketing all over creation.
They will need to "quarantine" for 2 weeks before taking over NYC. For the uninitiated, quarantine is Fanny's
euphemism for "vacay".

MPK has cornered the market on Royalle Jam, just a splash of Moet, an ounce of top shelf bourbon, and he's
laughing all the way to the bank. His ne'r do well relations follow gaily in his footsteps making useless content
on YT while begging for donations to fund their lives in Château....in France. 🙄
From car thieves to medical emergencies (not their own), the grifting never stops.
congratulations 🥳 thanks for the thread 🧵
😈

had an appointment in a field with friends 😂😂😂

caught up finally ….

@NotAChatelaine …. Completely agree ( somethings up 🆙 here it quoted twice so I deleted apologies )

as for @Heathcliffe moi a slut !!!
Fellow tattlers sluts ……
All the greatest men are maniacs. They are possessed by a mania which drives them forward towards thier goal. The great scientists, the philosophers, the religious leaders - all maniacs. What else but a blind singlenee of purpose could have given focus to thier genius, would have kept them in the groove of purpose. Mania ... is as priceless as genius.
Ian Fleming,
I’ll afford you your status…
. Feckin halerious 😂
enjoy the fantasy of the tattle commune ….

😈
M

• Heart
Reactions: 16
no it didnt....what a nasty creepy clergyman...it must been his wet dream for months....disgusting..thats one reason i quit with church....i come from a very religious catholic family...a lott of nuns and priests .....it gave me much insight how things really went on...and i hated it...my aunt who was also a very wealthy nun....which she kept a secret in her congregation...said once to me...you dont have to like the priests..they act like they are christ on earth..but they clearly are not.....sorry i dot believe it anymore..i have my own believe..and that is.... treat every human being the same you like to be treated....no priest is telling me what i should do....or what i shouldnt do...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I didn't see any tics per se - just someone who consistently struggles in social situations and reading social cues.
so true - if I’d just unfurled myself out of a car …. Possibly a long journey

the last thing I’d want in my face …. Is snorty filming …

I’d be giving you the back of my head … at every opportunity..

if I hadent already told u to
rev up and duck off !!!

Reactions: 18
just a question.why is it you want people to notice..i dont care what she uses...i find her akward and not interesting...have to say all people that enter that place are akward...makes it amusing to talk about...have to admit that...the more akward the more fun...

Reactions: 11
no it didnt....what a nasty creepy clergyman...it must been his wet dream for months....disgusting..thats one reason i quit with church....i come from a very religious catholic family...a lott of nuns and priests .....it gave me much insight how things really went on...and i hated it...my aunt who was also a very wealthy nun....which she kept a secret in her congregation...said once to me...you dont have to like the priests..they act like they are christ on earth..but they clearly are not.....sorry i dot believe it anymore..i have my own believe..and that is.... treat every human being the same you like to be treated....no priest is telling me what i should do....or what i shouldnt do...
My mum quit the Episcopalians and went to seminary and got herself ordained Anglican when there was a great faff about gay bishops. I can tell you that the off shoot Anglicans are the most homophobic bunch. The block feature on my phone has come in handy for dealing with her. Moving 10 hours away helped some, too. Funnily enough, she raised us catholic so I suppose we are are probably all messed up. 😅🤣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not wanting to start a religous war here, but I feel your pain. Different track in my life, but I learned this, God is not the church, He is above that, and very approachable and always, in my experience, prepared to listen one on one, forget priests ministers pastors conmen charlatans, but rather don't forget God. End of sermon.

My mum quit the Episcopalians and went to seminary and got herself ordained Anglican when there was a great faff about gay bishops. I can tell you that the off shoot Anglicans are the most homophobic bunch. The block feature on my phone has come in handy for dealing with her. Moving 10 hours away helped some, too. Funnily enough, she raised us catholic so I suppose we are are probably all messed up. 😅🤣
We surely are all messed up, but forget the churches and religions. Seek God only, and you will find. He is prepared to meet with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am gay..when me and my boyfriend lived together.my nun aunt said to me..well i like you and your friend...but you live in sin..i cannot agree to that.....but as head of the family...i had to take her affairs to hand....and .when she got old...she lived to 98..and i have to say..i made sure her life was comforable...but i only visited her once a year....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.