The Chateau Diaries #55 How to turn a chateau into a dump in 3 easy steps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... I watched the vlog and I am still baffled why the Rev gave this shirt to PJ - probably because he will never wear it again once he leaves crazy town. It was hard to concentrate on the shirt when it was filmed in the room that gives me hives. Wall paper, flower print, curtains, tacky lights at angles...sheesh. Anyway I got a laugh at Princess Mouse asking a builder in Nuttie's apartment ( a construction site) concern about where the wardrobe will be. ROTFL - Poor Ian too many questions and so little time. He has to make it habitable before a piece of second hand furniture drops in. Need a wine - after watching what is clearly another runaway vlog with no love, life or real laughter.

Congratulations 🎉
Am thrilled for you both - it’s an amazing achievement… much success 👏👏👏🍸

It’s an even bigger achievement to know oneself and stay true to that .
Sounds amazing 😻 best of both worlds …

delighted for you both 😈
Brilliant! x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If SJ got the Christie's gig sans Phillys, no way would she invite Pathetick to join along side her
I agree, she wouldn't invite MPK, but I somehow think she will never completely disown him as she knows that he was the one to start her off on her YT "career", she at least owes him a debt of gratitude for that. In the same way, Marie, and even Selmar, (who is getting about 160 Euros that he wouldn't otherwise have, for the most boring vlogs known to humanity!) owe her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Meanwhile back at Camp Welk - FRK's commentators argue over whether she is a new age radiant priestess, someone who can see numbers,a pagan warrior in the making or just a lovely girl who brings joy - I am waiting for when they ask her if she is a florist.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Meanwhile back at Camp Welk - FRK's commentators argue over whether she is a new age radiant priestess, someone who can see numbers,a pagan warrior in the making or just a lovely girl who brings joy - I am waiting for when they ask her if she is a florist.
"I see dead flowers"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I have a question in Great Britain are taxi drivers independent contractors or do they work for a taxi company. I was wondering if Gerry owned just his cab or owned a company with more drivers.
Some and some. London Cabbies (black cabs) work for themselves. There are other Taxi firms where drivers are subcontracted. So many variations.

Reactions: 9
I agree, she wouldn't invite MPK, but I somehow think she will never completely disown him as she knows that he was the one to start her off on her YT "career", she at least owes him a debt of gratitude for that. In the same way, Marie, and even Selmar, (who is getting about 160 Euros that he wouldn't otherwise have, for the most boring vlogs known to humanity!) owe her.
The greatest debt of gratitude - chateau vloggers and spin offs alike - is owed to Dick and Angela Strawbridge, without whom there would not have been ETTCDIY in the first place!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
:confused:Having a sad moment. I have enjoyed Fern Weston Bennetts family journey in the South of France vlog. It was clear a while back Sadie in France was forming a connection and also that Sadie said she wanted to go there soon (Nice) Money for Mo vlog revealed plans for a Nice visit. So basically I watched Fern;s latest vlog and she apparently had run out of tea bags - remembered that she could make a brew with loose leaves and credited that light bulb moment to teabegs vlogs, Does a shout out to the Doing it to Ourselves in the vid and in the description. So maybe she only watched the making a pot of tea vlog, missed the begging and Go Fund Me a cottage nonsense - regardless, she is British and a brew in a pot would not be news to her - the chance to meld that with a shout out - is planned. Sorry Fern, unsubscribed. You were on a good thing, doing your own thing. :(

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Some and some. London Cabbies (black cabs) work for themselves. There are other Taxi firms where drivers are subcontracted. So many variations.
I guess it's Gerry's own company (maybe set up by his Daddy) but with just Gerry driving, maybe with someone (once was SJ!) answering the phone, unless he has one more taxi and employs another person if it gets busy but it's a rural area so probably not too busy, and the clients probably know him well. It would drive me mad sitting in the taxi with him wittering on and telling jokes ad infinitum!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
:confused:Having a sad moment. I have enjoyed Fern Weston Bennetts family journey in the South of France vlog. It was clear a while back Sadie in France was forming a connection and also that Sadie said she wanted to go there soon (Nice) Money for Mo vlog revealed plans for a Nice visit. So basically I watched Fern;s latest vlog and she apparently had run out of tea bags - remembered that she could make a brew with loose leaves and credited that light bulb moment to teabegs vlogs, Does a shout out to the Doing it to Ourselves in the vid and in the description. So maybe she only watched the making a pot of tea vlog, missed the begging and Go Fund Me a cottage nonsense - regardless, she is British and a brew in a pot would not be news to her - the chance to meld that with a shout out - is planned. Sorry Fern, unsubscribed. You were on a good thing, doing your own thing. :(
Lol 😂 noted that on Sunday … but niki in poastario gave fern a shout out and I didn’t unsubscribe….

bit harsh on fern - leaste she makes an effort - and I’ve now everyone quoting
Fry-I-yah…
In terms of laughter
Every little helps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yes I'm waiting for Petherick doing a video on "the truth about La Lande"
- it was his idea to moneterize her content
- he taught her how to film and edit
- he introduced her to her accountant and other key chateau contacts
- the advent calendar vlogs were his idea
- he got the kitchen stove working
- she is charging him for the taxes on gifts
- he was gay first and BJJ stole his admirers

Blah blah blah
If he does that could really be his demise.

Reactions: 12
WTH is going on in the latest vlog? Turns up late at the restaurant saying she has to leave to pick up Gerry then faffs about in a bush eating cheese 🤷‍♀️ and why can’t BJJ go to lunch without her?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Next stop aromatherapy. I am looking forward to FRK's YT diy... joint rolling and sage smudge sticks.

1629454648503.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Lol 😂 noted that on Sunday … but niki in poastario gave fern a shout out and I didn’t unsubscribe….

bit harsh on fern - leaste she makes an effort - and I’ve now everyone quoting
Fry-I-yah…
In terms of laughter
Every little helps 😂
Oh dear that is how I got to Fern - Via Nicki (same Fanny vlogs) so I know I am being stroppy. Just seems like I am more watching Little Britain than life in France! I see why Sadie would love to befriend Fern, she called her life "glamorous compared to here" no disrepect to having family about her, but Sadie does seem to be surrounded by oldies when not with Mo. Sadly a shout out to tea begs has rattled my tea leaves LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess it's Gerry's own company (maybe set up by his Daddy) but with just Gerry driving, maybe with someone (once was SJ!) answering the phone, unless he has one more taxi and employs another person if it gets busy but it's a rural area so probably not too busy, and the clients probably know him well. It would drive me mad sitting in the taxi with him wittering on and telling jokes ad infinitum!
Here we go: Company

Next stop aromatherapy. I am looking forward to FRK's YT diy... joint rolling and sage smudge sticks.

View attachment 721260
Very useful, essential oils. Unless they are part of a business plan containing wildflower bouquets, manifestations, seeing numbers, and rocks.
However, a lot of esoteric practices have been around for donkey's years. What's new, Marie? Why, oh why?
But then there is Gwyneth....still very successful! :unsure:
Btw, we can look forward to another Success Story soon. Rejoice!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Dan's video is up. Meals are simple and appetising - perfect!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
WTH is going on in the latest vlog? Turns up late at the restaurant saying she has to leave to pick up Gerry then faffs about in a bush eating cheese 🤷‍♀️ and why can’t BJJ go to lunch without her?
I am sure @Heathcliffe could rock us with some pithy comment about BJJ faffing about in SJ's bush, too. But let's not provoke him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.