The Chateau Diaries #52 SJ and BJJ, under the Tuscan sun. A honeymoon or a holiday?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss the old vlogs, before the uber grifting and offshoots of friends/acquaintances who latched onto the grifting train wreck. Needs must in a pandemic I suppose but still... If SJ could just go back to try and capture the essence... I started watching CD before the virus we won't mention... Never even heard of ETTCDIY.
Pardon me, I must be feeling sentimental. 😆
Earlier I tried to find the vlog where MP and IJ made jam and had that sentimental feeling too. Reminded me why I enjoyed watching the vlogs

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Title thread 🧵 Author ✍ @Bored Mermaid CC

tracing paper doesn’t make you an artist-it makes you a copier 😈

Vote 🗳 😂

Dear Stephanny: please do the laundry 🧺 😈

Vote 🗳 ❤

Tellingthetruth123
Wednesday at 12:28 AM
#53 The liar, the tit and the wardrobe
30 others

Vote 🗳 👍

If @purejuice dosent show up 🆙👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
do you think he knew he could have looked on youtube because there might be a video about that exact issue-I stopped counting at 20
Like he has the brain to do research :rolleyes: Teabeg knows best, doesn't he?
I'm so annoyed because he showed the first French cream whisking close up when it was perfect and I was thinking that he needs to stop the machine right now or it will go over. Of course it went to sh!t and he blamed the cream! It's never his fault, is it? And then he got different cream from his mother and whisked it into butter again. o_O

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm so annoyed because he showed the first French cream whisking close up when it was perfect and I was thinking that he needs to stop the machine right now or it will go over. Of course it went to sh!t and he blamed the cream! It's never his fault, is it? And then he got different cream from his mother and whisked it into butter again. o_O
I think 💭 he might be under the impression - it’s like a thermix

And it will know to stop 🛑

Completely agree with you - it was at 10 belting all the life out of it … suprised he didn’t finish whipping and make butter ….

Quelle suprise…. He’s an annoying little melt … but you can smell 👃 the bang of anxiety off him …
I know
I know
Where’s father o malley
but even I’m feeling sorry for the toe rag …

Timing ⏱ is right now for a stiff brandy 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I vote👍.
I like a little salty language and if the tit fits! I mean 😯, if the SHOE fits....

Well, unless you are Nutti and buy 2 left shoes!

And honey, they ain't neva gonna fit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The gall... telling a French person that the cream in their country doesn't whip...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
CD was pretty good tonight. Best in ages by far. When SJ took off her teeshirt to reveal a "Dan the Gardner' mock tattoo, really made me laugh. This is the SJ of old that used to entertain, before patreon and the grifting set in.

I too saw that look Snorty gave SJ @Heathcliffe refers too. There is certainly 'something' between them.

Dana is indeed a very 'sexy Lady' @Heathcliffe with a certain 'je ne sais quoi' I agree. And she can certainly work a room. The guests were delighted.

Oh to be 30 years younger and able to wear proper heels again :D 👠👠
Ohhhh grrrl. I gave away my last pair of round toed plain black stilettoes the other day. The most recent bit of me that fell off was rheumatiz of the toe. Wtf? It's either that or gout. Woke up one morning and me big toes was gone.
Now I can wear my beloved congenital flip flops for all occasions, including black tie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hm, yes...oops, my memory failed me😜. No Oliver, no Gerry, no robe, no champagne,... Wishful thinking? 😁 Sorry... Or did it say it was graduation day? Is this young Nick? And I was so hoping to get another cocktail from Mojo ☺
I think you are correct @Milre! It seems Oxford grads wear a carnation and the ‘dress’ is similar. See pics!
Edit: apologies if someone else has found this out… catching up!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
If I could manipulate....I mean manifest like FRK, I'd manifest myself back to age 28.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw that Marie has her latest SS up with Anna as her interviewee. I cannot stand Marie but thought I could bear it in order to see if Anna had anything interesting to say. Marie began wittering on about how they met and I realised I could not stand it. So was anyone taking one for the team and tuning in and did Anna say anything we did not already know? Thank you.

• Haha
Not to pee on anyone's party or worse - defend FRK - but she's never claimed to be vegan. She's pescatarian as explained on this misleadingly titled video. Although, she also says that she only eats smoked salmon occasionally and hasn't crossed the line to other cooked fish or shellfish but obviously that line has now been crossed.
The Catholics, who are exquisitely discerning on these matters, have a sin called scrupulosity.
Faking food allergies would fall under the rubric.
My observation is it's a sin of social climbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m watching it now-he’s so stupid-dude clean the freaking bowl out completely, chill the bowl, beat only until fluffy you arn’t making egg whites for a soufflé-ya nimrod

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Marie Wiik - You owe me the 10 minutes of my life wasted watching your "interview" with Anna M. This is a talented and dynamic woman; why did you waste her time with your inanity?? Do you not like her? Do you not understand that a good interviewer does ask what you did but why?? Here's a tip for you Marie, dressing up in a blazer doesn't make you Oprah or Emily Maitlis. There is actual work you must do and brains you must have....and there in lies the rub...you couldn't find your way out of a paper sack with a flashlight and a map. Stick to the dead flowers babe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I saw that Marie has her latest SS up with Anna as her interviewee. I cannot stand Marie but thought I could bear it in order to see if Anna had anything interesting to say. Marie began wittering on about how they met and I realised I could not stand it. So was anyone taking one for the team and tuning in and did Anna say anything we did not already know? Thank you.
I think Gibson might have covered this 1 or 2 pages back 🤣 and thank goodness, I have no inclination to lose my lunch so I successfully (see what I did there, Marie?) avoided it.
And that's my success story for today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

tracing paper doesn’t make you an artist-it makes you a copier 😈

Vote 🗳 😂

Dear Stephanny: please do the laundry 🧺 😈

Vote 🗳 ❤

Tellingthetruth123
Wednesday at 12:28 AM
#53 The liar, the tit and the wardrobe
30 others

Vote 🗳 👍

If @purejuice dosent show up 🆙👍
Wasn't her suggestion something like What fresh hell is this?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.