The Chateau Diaries #52 SJ and BJJ, under the Tuscan sun. A honeymoon or a holiday?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CD was pretty good tonight. Best in ages by far. When SJ took off her teeshirt to reveal a "Dan the Gardner' mock tattoo, really made me laugh. This is the SJ of old that used to entertain, before patreon and the grifting set in.

I too saw that look Snorty gave SJ @Heathcliffe refers too. There is certainly 'something' between them.

Dana is indeed a very 'sexy Lady' @Heathcliffe with a certain 'je ne sais quoi' I agree. And she can certainly work a room. The guests were delighted.

Oh to be 30 years younger and able to wear proper heels again :D 👠👠
Or she wore high heels all the time and can't walk now in flats anymore. That's even worse than not being able to wear 👠 anymore. Her hair and dark circles show her age, so she might have podiatry issues one way or another, too😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
😈😈

@purejuice almost time to name new thread 🧵 53

- seriously flashing threw 🙌🙌

There was plenty of brilliant 🤩 ones
Or
Do it justice….

Choice is yours 🥰

Reactions: 9
YES! It was good to see her not be so manic or serious (hate when she pretends to be an expert on "the finer things"), and making jokes at herself and Dan. Her shouting from her balcony and hiding from herself as Dan was the best part!

And I agree, Dana is sexy!
Dana is willing..and some kind of horny all the time....when i see her.... i always expect her to throw off her shoes and knickers in the air... and tries to climb on a mans lap..like a stripper does.....Snort wasnt also very comforable when she made a move towards his side... :p I like her though...i guess what you see is what you get....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok, so I watched bits and pieces of today’s CD video, searching for some traces of youknowwho.

i really liked that spoof she did on Dan and it was very refreshing seeing her being more grounded.

Reactions: 21
I loved the spoof of Dan's vlog, the lady is an entertainer! Dana was wearing duck-me-shoes in the kitchen, and she can cook...I'd give her one. Young lord Snorts sits at the head of the table! :unsure: I just cannot figure this one out. I now had him placed as a BFF crossdresser,but then when he left to drive his friend to airport he gave the Lady of the Lake the most intimate look, the one you only give a lady who takes your bone. I am not watching Begboy, so please keep me updated on him and bored out of his wits Andrew. Marie is OUTOFHERE, so lets leave the boring maid in peace. Her food is boring, her flowers are dull, her vlogs are terrible, goodbye long time ago Marie. Now this fat wool lady, - is she trying to say we are racist, homophobic and whatnot? We are not. Tattle enjoy diversity. And seems to me everyone here are applauding fat ladies no end, they are beautiful beyond belief according to Tattle, so she has according to me nada to complain about. We have lots of gays here, we like diversity, we are a community of colour and we treat each other with love and respect. But we speak the truth about CD and other vloggers that come our way, that is only fair. The devils advocate should always be present. My goodness Dana has a sexy voice. Can't wait to see Tatiana, my wife is also very eager. When she arrives there must be drama...bound to be.
Your wife has company! I too cannot wait for the September return of Selmar with his cyber-vixen. I assume gallbladder surgery was the least of it; all has surely been nipped, tucked, botoxed and filled! She'll be buffed and polished and no doubt ready to give SJ's tango leg lift a run for the money. Let the games begin (oh and somebody please pass me the popcorn).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I certainly wasn't fleeced by Cara and I don't think anybody else was either.
We were protecting her from what walked, talked and quacked like bullying, all too frequent on this site. It was heading into fat-shaming, punami-calling, North American-shaming, gross misogyny.
Eyes on the prize.
Sorry - when I said 'here' I did not mean the people in here - I meant the people there - should have phrased that one better!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Taking bets now on Mummy's permanent retirement to that bastion of equality, SA.
Odds are 10 to 1 favor.

Reactions: 17
So tell me, Marie, what are your strengths and weaknesses?
M: I am a amazing workaholic and great perfectionist, but I can't live without my protein bars
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
M: in your seat?
How would you deal with a conflict situation?
M: call the manager, that's what he is paid for.
Why do you want to leave your job?
M: Patreons won't buy me another car
Why do you want to work here?
M: the pay is good
How do you deal with stress?
M: I avoid stress at all cost , but if there's any I pass it on to the boss because he gets better paid.
What are your hobbies?
M: that's private

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the communication between Nutty and Cara wasnt quite succesfullyy...she clearly didnt knew what a volunteer does at that shithole...or what was suspected...she only watched the fairytailvlogs.ndyy thought she was welcomed with open arms to spin the wool and treated like royalty...no.. she was welcomed to do the dirty work...and that didnt fancy her...she better had searched for more information...she clearly doesnt know us here...or didnt believe us...also a possibility..some people have a plate in front of their eyes...well i guess she had to learn it the hard way..as more have done..and more probably will...I think that Nutty can be very nasty when you end up there...and puts you right in the place she likes you to be...that was a dissapointment for the fat girl without her bike....
You get what you pay for .... and being a volunteer you have to work and not get the LaLaLand experience of Life, Love and Laughter.
You are too exhausted after the crappy work I bet SJ wants you to do - you know , the stuff she will never do !
If Cara really wanted a "holiday" there then she needed to pay $$.
I still think she should have toughed it out .... would have given her some character and resilience and , in the end .... a great experience and knowledge on how to have a better holiday in France or anywhere overseas !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just a thought 💭

But every chef 👩‍🍳 cooking 🥘

Has brought Their cooking utensils with them ….

So apart from a banging range cooker

They chose NOT to use the chat000
Pots n pans …..
Guess student living really dosent cover it ….

Dana’s food looked interesting!!!
A special pot for snorts - I hope he pays towards his dietry requirements

Or are guest supplementing the food bill 💵
Makes a mockery of FRK charging
50 yo-yos for her beige bulge ..😈

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's definitely into SJ's style; the dress in tonight's SS vlog was far too short and the top was revealing: there seemed to be a gap as well as if a button was undone. I had to brace myself to watch the vlog. She is so irritating and a dreadful interviewer. She is clearly out of her depth and her comfort zone. She is not anywhere near the same league as the people she interviews who keep it going despite her presence. She is very awkward and self-conscious and she needed some kind of training before launching into this channel. She constantly looks at the camera when she's reacting to what Anna says. She opens her mouth wide and grins at, and talks to the camera instead of the person; it's almost as if she's interviewing the camera! She still laughs when there's nothing funny, and still just uses "Wow"", "Amazing" and "On my gosh" all the time. She speaks so slowly and that's even more apparent when she's interviewing a highly articulate and poised woman like Anna. There are gaps between each word Marie utters and the whole thing slows right down when she is speaking. She also doesn't know about English word stress and so she uses strong stress on "a" which actually has weak stress; it's the most common sound in English and using the wrong stress sounds very awkward. I know English is not her first language but I would expect someone conducting an interview to be more aware. It indicates that she doesn't really listen to native speakers when they speak. She also sometimes gives the interviewee optional answers while she's asking a question and occasionally asks more than one question at a time. If her interviewees were less confident, the whole thing would be a disaster. Marie is still always fiddling with her hair, touching her face and neck, and tonight, she was tugging at the hem of her dress as if she knew it was too short! She has listened to what we have said as Anna is "a friend", rather than a "a dear friend" but she said they had met over the internet 2 years ago and Anna said it was during the first lockdown, so really it was just over a year ago. Anna looked beautiful and spoke very well. In comparison, Marie looked far less professional because of the way she was dressed. I think she needs to improve her fluency and learn some more reaction phrases, and listen to people speaking but she also needs to learn about body language and to look at the person, rather than the camera when she is reacting. It's her manner and annoying habits that make it so hard to watch! Sorry, long rant! CD was so much more watchable tonight than FRK!
So did I get it right? Anna's first year was hell because she worked for free, the last 3 years were hell because she sacrificed the kids, inbetween it was hell because she had a bipolar antisocial boss and was overburdened, let's not mention the fact of being another British in France not speaking French (it's great to be British but not in UK it seems) .... but let's just call it challenging and an amazing opportunity? It seems though she is not interested in working in this kind of industry ever again because I am not sure her boss would give her great references after this interview.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't wait to see Tatiana, my wife is also very eager. When she arrives there must be drama...bound to be.
Especially if Tatts is prettier and has more personality than SJ ... oh yeah, drama then ! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just a thought 💭

But every chef 👩‍🍳 cooking 🥘

Has brought Their cooking utensils with them ….

So apart from a banging range cooker

They chose NOT to use the chat000
Pots n pans …..
Guess student living really dosent cover it ….

Dana’s food looked interesting!!!
A special pot for snorts - I hope he pays towards his dietry requirements

Or are guest supplementing the food bill 💵
Makes a mockery of FRK charging
50 yo-yos for her beige bulge ..😈
Dana is certainly hot stuff in heels and in the kitchen , but once again the hygiene at the LaLa Diner could do with looking at.
Here we see the chef touching her face, then moments later, plating up salad with the same unwashed hands.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
My brother is staying at the moment at the Chateau St. Philippe.
Anybody here familiar with that place?
I think it is considered more of a hotel?
Online it looks like a beautiful location.
I have only been overseas to Ireland ( WONDERFUL!!)
One day....to the UK, Scotland and France and Italy....and Austria....one day...hope hope hope.
Pop Australia on that list too ;)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.