The Chateau Diaries #52 SJ and BJJ, under the Tuscan sun. A honeymoon or a holiday?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Various Brendas have been very active on the live chats. Never DB, at least as far as I can look back. On the whole, no point in dwelling on that. A few terrible "vlogs", cobbled together from her "Chateau reconnaisance" trip in the middle of the pandemic. She runs 3 facebook groups with an iron fist.. Domineering, and opinionated beyond belief, best ignored. Till the end of time. That said, if you really want to know more https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwxiCum7Xmk8n0ZIhHLiX5A Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh there are so many of her dresses / outfits that I would happily Bag - Bin or Burn it !!!

Lets start off with the blue and white stripped OpShoppe dress/shirty thingy !
but to get rid of those you’d need to touch them - eeeech

Reactions: 7
I don't think it's particularly brave! Probably self-indulgent. The vax subject is infinitely more nuanced than a straightforward for or against, yes or no.

So sorry you're in a similar boat. It's a bloody bore having s long term, chronic illness which decides to deteriorate in a pandemic! And being in a state of protracted splendid isolation can be wearying and wearing. Retaining ones sense of humour is vital. The clowns, many and various, within the chateausphere help enormously to keep one entertained...though not necessarily in the way intended. Almost without exception, they are cartoon characters. And some are thoroughly unpleasant and downright nasty. Dan Is my "exception to the rule". He seems to have the measure of the direction his life has taken since he started working for Princess Tippy Toes. fingers crossed he doesn't get infected by the chateau contagion of greed or any of the variant strains!

Reactions: 14
Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Fortunately our hospitals are not overwhelmed - well at the moment - so if we got into a bad situation I would not be ventilated .... I do think they would save the younger people first , like they do when accessing transplants etc.
I have had the two shots of Astrazeneca and I was sick for two days ( like coming down with a very bad flu and the headaches were something else) but they went away and the second shot was a breeze!
They are saying we may need a booster shot and if we do .... I will get that too.
Its up to people to decide really and I was so happy to read you did not have any problems with the injections purejuice !

I had to laugh at the comment praising Dan's choice of music today. I kept muting it unless he was speaking.
I agree with you. I think all the praise for his music choices have made him go a bit overboard with it. I enjoy some music but I also enjoy the sounds of nature or everyday life. Constantly starting and stopping the music gets to me after a while. Oh well, to each their own.

Thank you. She also has two instagram accounts that are used very little now; alittlepieceoffrance an anirishmammysadventures. I was aware of her YT channel and the last bizzare flog that she posted from Lalande. We are coming up to the 1st anniversary of the Lalande lovefest/planning session that she was there for but was not in front of the camera. The company you keep is very telling. How is that working out for you Brenda???
The Chateau Diaries: THE TRAY THAT RENOVATED A CHATEAU! @25:49

Reactions: 8
Isabelle Jarvis Michael Morrison I believe in the goodness of mankind, I must be right since humans have survived for millennia.
I can guarantee if you ever meet IJ in person, you will lose all faith in the goodness of mankind. How anyone would survive that kind of evil is one of the biggest mysteries tom me. Her own mother, SJ's grandmother used to warn everybody for IJ's malice.

Reactions: 28
Yeah, I think this is a thread, Enforcing the Mean Girls Editing Decorative Guests Aesthetic.....I do believe, though I'm not as good as some of you are in apprehending, that more and more is scripted by SJ and PJ. I'm not sure a no-volunteers subliminal msg is being sent -- they were nice to Klaus -- but certainly a no fatties (except if well-heeled, like Shrek and Fiona) ukaze has been issued.

I have in error (my excuse...waiting for my washing machine to finish it's cycle) watched 20 minutes of the cadeaux debarcle.... Oh I felt for Clara the uncomfortable vibe.. the way SJ and Nutti huddled together saying 'ohh yes a party next week' like a couple of school girl bullies!! If it at all possible made me dislike Cadeaux at the Chateau even more.

Reactions: 14
FRK may as well send smoke signals. This is how she does business???
View attachment 706357
ah yes announcing on Instagram to prospective clients/collaborators your form of business communication consists of stating “leave me alone I’ll respond to you when I’m ready-don’t tell me what to do”

why bother with direct communication-don’t want anyone feeling special do we

building the business into the Empire of Dead Flowers and Broken Dreams takes up so much of her times he can’t be bothered with drafting letters or even emails-plus postage is expensive

it usually takes folks at least two years to trash a teed-up business but she is doing it in record time-in fact, they all are destructive forces-something is in the water at the Chateaux-must be the lead

Reactions: 15
Nothing happened to good 'ol BG, she's still SJ's biggest fan and defender of the grifting. She has set her grabby little fingers on taking as much profit from this hobby by joining SJ in a tour schedule across France to visit all the shitshows (who didn't know about it and complained about not getting their share). Because of Covid everything got postponed, but I'm sure we will at some point see BG give acte de présence in one of SJ's vlogs....

P

Oh there are so many of her dresses / outfits that I would happily Bag - Bin or Burn it !!!

Lets start off with the blue and white stripped OpShoppe dress/shirty thingy !
Noo. The first thing that has to go is the scruffy yellow jumper. It's vile.

I am happy to see someone else's spidey senses going off re: the Knights Templar and the orders in that room. Also incredibly curious about his source of wealth...so excited to see what your research uncovers!

Reactions: 16
Gritty-drifty, looking for a place to livety. The FRK Story

Reactions: 9
Did Cara delete her instagram? Or did she just block me personally? I never commented on anything she posted....

Reactions: 6
Exacto. I'll get the vax and every booster they got.
But I will not, I cannot, I shall not, watch the vlogs.

Reactions: 8
it is indeed political (and somewhat cultural)—it never should have been-this is a world wide health issue-not who wins American Idol

it is, for the most part, healthy people conspiring to play a game of chicken with everyone else’s health that is standing in the way of making progress against this damn disease not the few for whom a vaccine is not medically appropriate

those statements about “you should do your research (doubt they have read any peer reviewed scientific research) and “and you are sheep” (look in the mirror ruminant) are propaganda (they forgot to research the meaning of it) created for a political agenda

their pysop won’t work if we all stay well informed

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.