The Chateau Diaries #51 Peeing on Dan's marbles instead of polishing their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg dead again I am dead again
K8ndle
Agree with you. Someone on here will be an expert, but I think you can change the PH in the soil to make different colours. Someone I know put razor blades under the soil near the roots, I think to encourage blue. Acidic soil may produce a different colour maybe. Anyone?
Acidic soil produces blue blooms, alkaline soil pink. You can try to change the colour, some people add iron nails, there are even products on the market, but basically it is only temporary as rain will wash any substance away. Hydrangeas are like the litmus paper of the plant world.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
K8ndle

Acidic soil produces blue blooms, alkaline soil pink. You can try to change the colour, some people add iron nails, there are even products on the market, but basically it is only temporary as rain will wash any substance away. Hydrangeas are like the litmus paper of the plant world.
Exactly I asked a friend - soil PH changes the colour - Anna is right FRK!

Its is the soil...... if you have alkaline soil the hydrangea's are pink , acid soil you get blue and white is the colour always .

I think Teabag owes him money.
Yes, it is the soil and I had to check back to their vlog to make sure FRK says is cross breeding - but what interested me in checking back is Phillip has changed the vlog title - was it not the flower expert originally - now its foraging like a pro...or am I dreaming? Expert was a bit of a stretch. Surprised Phillip left that dialogue in. Or is he a naughty editor! Lets face it many who watch them are DC followers but they will not let their intelligence go so far as to be too gushing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did they all get free dentures in France 🇫🇷…..

Sharks teeth 🦷!!!
Seriously 😳 🤣🤣🤣
Going to be hit with a massive stick, but I like Fern...they just vlog. Its a pretty part of France. I can see her doing vlogs to get sponsorship/goodies from companies, but they clearly at this point have not gone for any Patter -on account or go fund me whatever. They have humour like the Fleuries - just would be sad to see the Pethericks work out dollar signs and subs - away from shitoo tit as their next move. As I always say - I maybe wrong - but clearly Sadie is looking for the next thing to be involved in. We know chateau channels are too many right now and she called them "glamorous" - warning warning...run for the hills!

Oh I feel like a coffee now.
Its working...me a wine while cooking us dinner...whilst laughing at the great comments people make here - priceless!

No back to Fannys vlog - see you soon...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They have definitely changed the title of vlog with Marie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So, I Gargled/Googled Petherick and found some that may not have been so useless, probably on Pa's side:

Somewhere, the genes seem to have blown a gasket.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ohh Fanny that " Pucci " nightmare dress is setting me off like a strobe light- vlogs needs a warning - "if you don't like pigeon tit in gutters and someone talking about it like he is hiding his identity - leave now." Ivo is concerned with wall thickness - not interviewer thickness. Big moments closed with - now back to me. This is actually an amazing mish mash chateau of a life lived. Real antiques - sorry Fanny the brocante will not deliver this lot to your farm house. I will give Fanny some credit here - this is a reduced tour of his home - it would have gone for hours. But wait she has another fu%$ing vlog on this place...stay tuned for more narration from the man who probably did voice overs for Tales of the Crypt.

They have definitely changed the title of vlog with Marie.
Thank you for saving my sanity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Surprised Phillip left that dialogue in. Or is he a naughty editor!
Well... The shade throws itself when it comes to FRK.
Remember, she couldn't identify the nasturtiums on the painting the first time she came.
Now, she doesn't know about the hydrangeas.
The Fleuries are putting her to the test and she is failing hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well... The shade throws itself when it comes to FRK.
Remember, she couldn't identify the nasturtiums on the painting the first time she came.
Now, she doesn't know about the hydrangeas.
The Fleuries are putting her to the test and she is failing hard.
Yep - they have worked and lived a life before all this YT madness. They will always have a business to fall back on and as I see it they are kind. They worked hard to get that show up and running, Time will tell - if any more CD peeps get much more airing on their platform.

Just had one, freshly picked, roasted, ground and brewed. Not more than 3 days old, after that coffee is a fraction of what it could be.
Bit like the vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep - they have worked and lived a life before all this YT madness. They will always have a business to fall back on and as I see it they are kind. They worked hard to get that show up and running, Time will tell - if any more CD peeps get much more airing on their platform.
I believe they see it as a marketing opportunity; SJ does have a big subscriber base with wide coverage. In marketing, you take what you can get, as long as it fits your business proposition and low cost.

So, I Gargled/Googled Petherick and found some that may not have been so useless, probably on Pa's side:

Somewhere, the genes seem to have blown a gasket.
The Welsh traveller - link to the aga coke - some things are never in vain Black wolf!

I believe they see it as a marketing opportunity; SJ does have a big subscriber base with wide coverage. In marketing, you take what you can get, as long as it fits your business proposition and low cost.
Agree - will be interested to see if they ever rock up to Lalande for a visit and I would pay marbles to see Anna's reaction to Stefannys bed crown!

Reactions: 7
I watched it almost to the end...I must have clicked out before the mention of a week of holiday! I was already almost dozing off from the filming of dragging the laundry all over the property...holy cow, did she really have to film all that??? And when she started talking at the end I just could not stand to listen to even a few more minutes of "ehm"..."uhm"..."erm"...EVERY 2 OR 3 WORDS!!!!! She's not the only one that does it, her brother, Michael, does it, too and that's why I can't stand to watch his vlogs. That and she must think everything she says is hilarious because she laughs at just about everything she says! Incredible. I guess I'm just in a rotten mood and not up to watching these grasping camera hogs!
Like Life of Ryan and FRK's vids, I just can't watch the Sadie vlogs, they're excruciating.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly I asked a friend - soil PH changes the colour - Anna is right FRK!

Yes, it is the soil and I had to check back to their vlog to make sure FRK says is cross breeding - but what interested me in checking back is Phillip has changed the vlog title - was it not the flower expert originally - now its foraging like a pro...or am I dreaming? Expert was a bit of a stretch. Surprised Phillip left that dialogue in. Or is he a naughty editor! Lets face it many who watch them are DC followers but they will not let their intelligence go so far as to be too gushing!
You are right, here are the screen shots

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The Welsh traveller - link to the aga coke - some things are never in vain Black wolf!

Agree - will be interested to see if they ever rock up to Lalande for a visit and I would pay marbles to see Anna's reaction to Stefannys bed crown!
My favourite movie of all time is "Cloud Atlas" where there are linked threads all through our lives as they mesh with others and history. A tenuous premise and largely unprovable, but rich with possibility. Perhaps it is playing out here, as seen from some of yesterday's chats. Maybe we are meant to be here, doing what we do, to keep others in check. Guess I'm agreeing with others who have mooted an inherent movie script here :)

• Heart
Like Life of Ryan and FRK's vids, I just can't watch the Sadie vlogs, they're excruciating.
Oh I agree - and I have been so patient with Selmar's vlogs because I know he is editing them in a van. Yet he loves the long take on the bloody obvious. BUT if I had any spare cash I would throw it at Selmar - he needs to get out of there. He has done work.

Reactions: 11
And, right on cue, look what pops up, following recent comments @Coffee Bean. Hi, we were almost talking about you a few minutes ago, in principle... o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My favourite movie of all time is "Cloud Atlas" where there are linked threads all through our lives as they mesh with others and history. A tenuous premise and largely unprovable, but rich with possibility. Perhaps it is playing out here, as seen from some of yesterday's chats. Maybe we are meant to be here, doing what we do, to keep others in check. Guess I'm agreeing with others who have mooted an inherent movie script here :)
Like minded people do find a way - eventually!

Reactions: 6
Really? I am curious as to why...I like to provide evidence rather than commenting...I hope you enjoy my input.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.