The Chateau Diaries #51 Peeing on Dan's marbles instead of polishing their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love family history - have been able to follow my fathers line, north of England - but not my mothers - Belgium. Better resources for the UK.
My fathers side required a little work. My mother's side was another story, really well documented through the Austrian Esterhazy's. Bit of a shock actually, but intriguing. Nuff said about that, they were right royal scumbags.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just wondering if I could help FRK with her marketable skills for her cv? Any ideas?

Professional florist/ floral designer - No
Vlogger - No
Interviewer- No
Cook - No
Driver - No
Life coach / mentor - No
Business advisor - No
Stylist- No
Proof reader - No
Probably I will go for port in any storm yes. That can take people far and hopefully beyond where they came from. Sadly, I think the florist hearse gift has confused her goals. Many people get good boosts in a business idea - from well meaning people. The trick is discerning if that's a gift and you build from it - or - I can get more things like this by doing exactly what I have already done - by asking. Its a tricky one - teabeg fell into a hole with that. Watch and learn FRK.

Reactions: 9
When doing your family history please be aware that quite a few babies were born' the wrong side of the blanket' ! Remember that song lyriic 'Your daddy ain't your daddy but your daddy don't know' ! 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
When doing your family history please be aware that quite a few babies were born' the wrong side of the blanket' ! Remember that song lyriic 'Your daddy ain't your daddy but your daddy don't know' ! 😱
YES! And family 'pet' names are not the documents you need to be researching..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No SJ or BJJ in the live chat but Isabelle was very chirpy. Did she facilitate the tour??? She certainly thinks he is impressive. The guest Maria K tried very hard to engage with her chat friends but sadly not much luck. She did get some solid advice. MPK showed up without much traction. He was looking to poach viewers for his daily flog and all he poached was Loki. BJJ can not film without talking and it did not go unnoticed. Isabelle, touching shoes is touching???? WTF!!!! Jason Dubey and tineke joldersma were not buying any of this flog. Percy is now the THUMBS UP cheerleader. (y)🤪

Isabelle Jarvis He is an excellent cook!
Isabelle Jarvis Michael Morrison He truly is the most accomplished and interesting gentleman.
Michael Morrison I love how Stephanie introduces us to people and places we might never get a chance to meet or visit. We never know what adventure is next. @isabelle Jarvis
Isabelle Jarvis You are right in this instance as this is a very private castle Michael Morrison
Isabelle Jarvis Enjoy Michael Morrison. It is simply so interesting and exotic! He is also so learned, one can spend hours learning.

Maria K Good evening from Lalande!
Stewart Moore @Maria K ....dont go near the swinmming pool

Loki cleveland Bong....puff puff pass
Doing It Ourselves Good evening everyone!
loki cleveland @Doing It Ourselves ...kisses ...love the new vlogs
Doing It Ourselves The joy of daily blogs

P. Josephs I wish Phillip wouldn’t interrupt during interview filming

Isabelle Jarvis Natasha to touch those shoes for deformed feet was so touching!

Jason Dubey I do like some chinoiserie, and byzantine pieces, but too much of it can be overwhelming....not to be negative or anything, just saying..
Jason Dubey @Linda Elliott it is beautiful, and feels like a museum, but too much can bring negative energy and create dead space.
tineke joldersma @Jason Dubey a monk without possessions and than this. So opposite, like he is a different person
Isabelle Jarvis Tineke joldersma few of us live our lives to the full!
tineke joldersma @isabelle Jarvis I just think it is so puzzeling. The human brain is my territory, fascinating thing this
Jason Dubey @tineke joldersma exactly, I was wondering how a retired monk came into so much material wealth. I am enjoying seeing this, but did he win the lottery?? or was he just an master at saving!
Isabelle Jarvis Yes it is and some of us are more mutifasceted than others!!!!!!
tineke joldersma @Jezi H He feels lost, lost between his "things".

Percy Attfield Remember the thumbs up click!
Loki cleveland I'm waiting on Doing it ourselves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just wondering if I could help FRK with her marketable skills for her cv? Any ideas?

Professional florist/ floral designer - No
Vlogger - No
Interviewer- No
Cook - No
Driver - No
Life coach / mentor - No
Business advisor - No
Stylist- No
Proof reader - No
Skilled in the square root of zero - yes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All is see are eyebrows... She has been successful growing bush brows.

images (36).jpg
1628505827454.png

• Haha
  • Wow
No SJ or BJJ in the live chat but Isabelle was very chirpy. Did she facilitate the tour??? She certainly thinks he is impressive. The guest Maria K tried very hard to engage with her chat friends but sadly not much luck. She did get some solid advice. MPK showed up without much traction. He was looking to poach viewers for his daily flog and all he poached was Loki. BJJ can not film without talking and it did not go unnoticed. Isabelle, touching shoes is touching???? WTF!!!! Jason Dubey and tineke joldersma were not buying any of this flog. Percy is now the THUMBS UP cheerleader. (y)🤪

Isabelle Jarvis He is an excellent cook!
Isabelle Jarvis Michael Morrison He truly is the most accomplished and interesting gentleman.
Michael Morrison I love how Stephanie introduces us to people and places we might never get a chance to meet or visit. We never know what adventure is next. @isabelle Jarvis
Isabelle Jarvis You are right in this instance as this is a very private castle Michael Morrison
Isabelle Jarvis Enjoy Michael Morrison. It is simply so interesting and exotic! He is also so learned, one can spend hours learning.

Maria K Good evening from Lalande!
Stewart Moore @Maria K ....dont go near the swinmming pool

Loki cleveland Bong....puff puff pass
Doing It Ourselves Good evening everyone!
loki cleveland @Doing It Ourselves ...kisses ...love the new vlogs
Doing It Ourselves The joy of daily blogs

P. Josephs I wish Phillip wouldn’t interrupt during interview filming

Isabelle Jarvis Natasha to touch those shoes for deformed feet was so touching!

Jason Dubey I do like some chinoiserie, and byzantine pieces, but too much of it can be overwhelming....not to be negative or anything, just saying..
Jason Dubey @Linda Elliott it is beautiful, and feels like a museum, but too much can bring negative energy and create dead space.
tineke joldersma @Jason Dubey a monk without possessions and than this. So opposite, like he is a different person
Isabelle Jarvis Tineke joldersma few of us live our lives to the full!
tineke joldersma @isabelle Jarvis I just think it is so puzzeling. The human brain is my territory, fascinating thing this
Jason Dubey @tineke joldersma exactly, I was wondering how a retired monk came into so much material wealth. I am enjoying seeing this, but did he win the lottery?? or was he just an master at saving!
Isabelle Jarvis Yes it is and some of us are more mutifasceted than others!!!!!!
tineke joldersma @Jezi H He feels lost, lost between his "things".

Percy Attfield Remember the thumbs up click!
Loki cleveland I'm waiting on Doing it ourselves
[/QUOTE
All is see are eyebrows... She has been successful growing bush brows.

View attachment 704610View attachment 704609
Hedgegrows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just had one, freshly picked, roasted, ground and brewed. Not more than 3 days old, after that coffee is a fraction of what it could be.
One of my early memories of Africa is of the smell of morning's coffee being roasted by our cook Borbor. So powerful is olfactory memory.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I liked Ivo's castle. His collections are fascinating and he is so enthusiastic about them. He has led an interesting life.
One of the better Sunday at the Chateau videos. I'm looking forward to the next one. Stephanie let him lead the conversation. Philip didn't interject. Much better!
Wow what a collection and so interesting.
How would you insure it all !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My favourite movie of all time is "Cloud Atlas" where there are linked threads all through our lives as they mesh with others and history. A tenuous premise and largely unprovable, but rich with possibility. Perhaps it is playing out here, as seen from some of yesterday's chats. Maybe we are meant to be here, doing what we do, to keep others in check. Guess I'm agreeing with others who have mooted an inherent movie script here :)
I love this movie. It got poor reviews however I have found that people who enjoy it spring up in my life - a hairdresser, a naturapath, a psychologist...etc. in really weird ways it came up in conversation and we found a mutual connection.

• Heart
Well... The shade throws itself when it comes to FRK.
Remember, she couldn't identify the nasturtiums on the painting the first time she came.
Now, she doesn't know about the hydrangeas.
The Fleuries are putting her to the test and she is failing hard.
More exposure to the real world will reveal to us, if not Marie, a really feral lack of knowledge. Don't know if its nature or nurture, but there's stuff people know from growing up in literate households. And tons of stuff people who don't, don't know. It's one of the basic issues those engaged with equity of education know from day one. The first thing you ask a kid having trouble getting to school is, Do you have an alarm clock? MW behaves as if such deprivation was a part of her upbringing. And again her response to being challenged -- slick move, Anna -- is classic bullshit. This reminds me of her curious Uncle Tom performance at the midsummer dinner. She thinks bralessness is parity,

• Heart
So - I am off to bed. Thank you again for such laughter and debates. On reflection re: FRK and the Fleuries. I know (and you do too) that they were not making a documentary. It is entertainment and they invited someone they know to pick flowers. As much as I know Phillip understands the mistakes in rhubarb prep LOL. I think the error is that she is someone setting up a business and it would be good to see her lighthearted but also informed. That will bode well for the future. These things come back to haunt us all - social media. Night!

YES! And family 'pet' names are not the documents you need to be researching..
I discovered an Uncle was a 'half Uncle', born after my Grandfather died in WW1. Interesting chap actually, settled in New Zealand. My Grandmother kept the surname to 'keep up appearances' I guess. Also that side of the family emgrated to the UK. All their names became Anglicised and their surname was spelt incorrectly on lots of official documents, thus making the search difficult. Got there in the end mind. It;s fascinating and sad at the same time. I guess the advice is 'be prepared'. Lord knows what you might dig up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.