The Chateau Diaries #51 Peeing on Dan's marbles instead of polishing their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me a hoarder is a person whose "collection" prevents them from having a normal life.Like an old neighbour of mine.Her house was full to the brim with things,there were only small passages,similar to those homes on the tv show.
that’s the kind that give me the heebeegeebees-I can’t even go near this one home that is on the way to the local fancy ice cream store-and I LOVE their ice cream-so we are forced to take the long route (another giving up my ice cream after all)-there seems to be many in my area of ancient Yankee folk-even the big $ neighborhoods-creepy

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My MIL apologized for treating me badly....after the divorce and she had to deal with his wife #2, who was awful. He's now on #4 and I had to let that sh*t go years ago.
Fanny et all are flying...I just cannot believe she'd be stupid enough to attempt driving 7 hours overnight. They think that because they stay awake till all hours that it will be no problem but the roads have a way of hypnotizing one to sleep.
When our children were small we used to drive after 8 when the babies slept all the way to visit Nona & Nono, the adrenaline gets you safely to your destination! And dancing, and loads of coffee.

Reactions: 11
To me a hoarder is a person whose "collection" prevents them from having a normal life.Like an old neighbour of mine.Her house was full to the brim with things,there were only small passages,similar to those homes on the tv show.
I’ve mentioned it before, but the best vlogger of hoarder homes ( and sorting them out) is Curiosity Inc on YT. his Potter’s House and Musician’s House series are fascinating, and Alex ( the shop owner) does come across as a decent guy ( and a nice looking one too)

When our children were small we used to drive after 8 when the babies slept all the way to visit Nona & Nono, the adrenaline gets you safely to your destination! And dancing, and loads of coffee.
My dad drove us all the way from calais to the south of france without stopping once ( apart from loo and food breaks). My parents arguing the whole way kept him awake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Congratulations 🎉 on 44 years !!!
That’s amazing 🙌🙌🙌🙌
See I do believe in love 🥰

Secretly this is how I imagine you’ll be in another 30 years !!!!

I feel blessed and lucky to
Get along with my in-laws, granted they lived some continents alway from us! Nevertheless she said I was her favorite DIL

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That is the most vague career description I have ever read... businessman, collaborator, consultant, volunteer - yet no real companies or professional accomplishments listed, and can't find anything else about his career or businesses online except this small blurb...

Thanks for sharing the auction - the total sales equalled 2.2 million Singapore dollars (1.63 US dollar).. so basically from what I've gathered, he was a rich kid who inherited all this money from family. No wonder SSB loves him!

Very little online footprint, but yes, inherited for sure, and I also found this: https://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr...r/le-fabuleux-destin-du-chatelain-ivo-fornesa

Born in Spain, he served in the army there, made the Legion. He then lived for several years with monks in a monastery in Jerusalem, before setting up his publishing house in Thailand and embarking on risk mapping, in the Andes or the Himalayas. Today, he lives between Asia and Saint-Chartier. Why Saint-Chartier? “For years, I was looking to buy a castle,” he says, surprisingly simple. My ex-wife had spotted one, she thought I would like it. It was this one. The Berry, he knew only very vaguely. His landmarks were the Château de Valencay and George Sand. "She is very well known in China", the country of his wife.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Anyone up? I have had a few too many, and up all alone 😙🍸 So, I went to see if Teabeg has been posting one of his DAILY VLOGS that I could enjoy, but no! No daily vlog, I was so gutted. And, no vlog for 2 weeks. Where are these invisible daily vlogs for his 530 Sugardaddies/mummies/grannies ? I am looking forward to seeing Tatiana, now when we know she is real. Selmar is SO craving a woman, it is very easy to see. He is like a black hole , waiting to suck in a woman to love. Are we not rid of Marie yet? She should fade into the background now. Stephanie is about one hundred times a better interviewer , but then anyone would be. Marie is in denial about her skills and lack of, she should find an equally simple man and give up on her dreams of stardom. Settle, get a normal job and a kid or two. Right, I am fixing myself another drink...
I’ve made a choice to not watch Flowerkiller I confess I bust out laughing when Dan was making fun of her, making dead flower arangements

Who? Selmar? Hah ha He could do one in the spode cupboard in the kitchen...problem is nobody would notice, it is filthy from before! hah ha

Again I’m disgusted by the cabinet filth, why is it hard to wipe cupboard handles or door handles?

Reactions: 19
I feel blessed and lucky to
Get along with my in-laws, granted they lived some continents alway from us! Nevertheless she said I was her favorite DIL
My late MiL and I may have got along better with a couple of continents between us! FiL by the way knew exactly what she was like but like everyone else around her, decided life was easier if he kept the peace and did as he was told.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I just tried to watch How To Renovate A Chateau. Normally I like Philip and Anna's vlogs but this week couldn't watch as it featured the loathsome FRK. Under the guise of 'expert florist', she was fannying about in the garden mutilating flowers. Screeching and giggling, it was unwatchable.
Agree!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
But the REAL question is why does Teabeg think HIS relationship will work out well???????????

Delusion and drugs and trying to pull the wool over his Patreons' eyes.
Seems to be working😲😳

How is the weather this week in different parts of France?
This is something that I do like about SJ. Leave them guessing. Nobody needs to know what is going on under the sheets. Stay single for the audience even if you aren't.

Reactions: 11
Day 2 Teabeg vlog is another bust. Really poor form to beg for money one day, and then go antique shopping the next in a $100k+ Range Rover. Not surprising to be totally so self un-aware. Andrew must have gotten a promotion to camera man. I guess sleeping with the boss has it's perks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Day 2 Teabeg vlog is another bust. Really poor form to beg for money one day, and then go antique shopping the next in a $100k+ Range Rover. Not surprising to be totally so self un-aware. Andrew must have gotten a promotion to camera man. I guess sleeping with the boss has it's perks.
I have not got far into the this vlog when I noticed the typo in the description - Billy apparently has a 'keep' eye for bargains - so is that a keen one - or a cheap one... the mind boggles. Love how Teabegs keeps banging on about - no summer weather in France - what happened to summer - well probably you have spent most of it in Spain mate. Or you have not ventured outdoors much. Oil lamps are a death trap when you have wind rushing through your home. Are we working up to "my cottage burnt down' send money? Probably not, they struck gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The worst of the Petterick family this night is..... SADIE..! 10 minutes asking money..
But she and her boyfriend deserve a week of holdays on the sunning "Cote Azur"..
Shameless!!!
(playing on covid, too!)
The best expression for all of them (used by Mojo Dublin i think..)
CIARLATANS

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Stilll many pages to catch up on here…..but Sadie now has a link to buy coffees for Mo…..still no insurance $….no van…..how many more people will there be asking for $? Mind boggling. 😶

Edd’s attempt at innuendo on the La Gorce vlogs doesn’t work…..just more grifters…sadly. Hope they did well with the wedding. 😶

Reactions: 15
Stilll many pages to catch up on here…..but Sadie now has a link to buy coffees for Mo…..still no insurance $….no van…..how many more people will there be asking for $? Mind boggling. 😶

Edd’s attempt at innuendo on the La Gorce vlogs doesn’t work…..just more grifters…sadly. Hope they did well with the wedding. 😶
I like Edd and Anna. At least they are working and running a business. Every video is Edd working at something, not sitting around watching others working and begging for more money to buy junk.

Reactions: 7
My late MiL and I may have got along better with a couple of continents between us! FiL by the way knew exactly what she was like but like everyone else around her, decided life was easier if he kept the peace and did as he was told.
In our family we call it playing the game

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Very disappointing, Sadie the cleaning lady has done a financial woes flog, sorry her boyfriend has had a set back, but I am sure its just that and we all have them but mercy - end that with we need a holiday in the sun? Worse still - she is hitching her cart to the Fern Weston Bennett wagon. Felt that one was coming. Suspicious me thinks all sorts of things around her proposed visit to Nice.

Yes, I agree too but I did get a laugh at the start. Phillip discussing his ruined trees (sad about that) then he says "it gets worse" and roll the clip of FRK laughing in their kitchen. Yep it sure did get worse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

I just posted a rant about a girl named Sadie… and then deleted it! Why? Well, I posted as I was watching the end of her vlog and then she started talking about Mo’s fundraiser for oxygen ect… I should have waited… how manipulative and low. Why the hell did I just watch a vlog about someone exaggerate the efforts of doing laundry and then beg, beg, beg (apologies- I mean, extend
their “income”🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦.

So, SSB sees herself just like a Chinese accountant, sleeping where they work. NOT FUNNY Stephanie! She’s like a lost puppy there, in this amazing place that his full of incredible artifacts and touching history. What a terrible edit here… just a mere minute or so after Ivo Fornesa describes how his father-in-law, wife and family lived in a concentration camp for 7 years. Oh man… even with that, she interrupts him and places herself in the centre.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The worst of the Petterick family this night is..... SADIE..! 10 minutes asking money..
But she and her boyfriend deserve a week of holdays on the sunning "Cote Azur"..
Shameless!!!
(playing on covid, too!)
The best expression for all of them (used by Mojo Dublin i think..)
CIARLATANS
I watched it almost to the end...I must have clicked out before the mention of a week of holiday! I was already almost dozing off from the filming of dragging the laundry all over the property...holy cow, did she really have to film all that??? And when she started talking at the end I just could not stand to listen to even a few more minutes of "ehm"..."uhm"..."erm"...EVERY 2 OR 3 WORDS!!!!! She's not the only one that does it, her brother, Michael, does it, too and that's why I can't stand to watch his vlogs. That and she must think everything she says is hilarious because she laughs at just about everything she says! Incredible. I guess I'm just in a rotten mood and not up to watching these grasping camera hogs!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
… just a mere minute or so after Ivo Fornesa describes how his father-in-law, wife and family lived in a concentration camp for 7 years. Oh man… even with that, she interrupts him and places herself in the centre.
...and the bishop's chastity hat bursts into flames....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.