The Chateau Diaries #51 Peeing on Dan's marbles instead of polishing their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he is a loathsome, entitled individual
If Queen Elizabeth were anything like in The Prince (that new cartoon satire), he'd be locked in the Tower of London before Mr. E was found dead.

On topic:

Oh Cara.png

Cara seems to be the second person voted off the château. That, or she sleeps in the chapel...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

My sister in law is a florist and winces loudly when I mentioned once about FRK. I suspect she is on here as well. She mutters unholy things regarding her instagram account and so called aesthetic.
She also winces if I buy any flowers for her indoors from a garage, so I always now make sure I am a good Gibson and buy decent floral displays. ;)
so I bet if your SIL watches the Philip/Anna How to Reno a Chateau w/o Killing Partner Vlog she will be thrilled to see Marie recklessly gesturing with the gardening shears-she nearly clipped the heads of the children-FRK is so consumed by her own importance she has no clue that safety is her responsibility when she is around children - Little Marie Sissorhands strikes again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm currently watching CD, PJ is much more quiet. SJ much more reserved than usual?
Ivo is an ex priest with houses in Barcelona and Bangkok as well as this huge chateau with museum quality collections.
Either his books sell amazing well or he is very wealthy from some other source.
Really? I found him just as unbearable as always! Why does he feel he has to contribute at all, he says nothing of interest or value!

As for Ivo, I'd love to know how a former monk can afford a chateau with these antiques... he's seems to come from a wealthy distinguished family based on the portraits he shows. He does have some interesting pieces (paired with cheap modern leather couches), but overall it still comes across a bit like a hoarder with no real design cohesion in the rooms and a very tacky kitchen IMHO (although yes better than Lalande!)

Also, asking price of €3.995 million euros seems a bit high 🤔🤔

Reactions: 13
oh for the love of Linus, Snoopy and Charlie Brown-the Pethericks are just vlogging themselves doing chores-polish the copper for the Lost Boy and laundry for Sadie I never Wear Makeup in Vlogs (lol-oh Sadie you killing me girl)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ohh ffsake

Sadie 15 mins of begathonfor poor mo … whom apparently is getting by on cash 💰 jobs !!!! 🤕
Whilst raising cash 💰 for a hospital 🏥 in Algeria 👏👏👏👏👏

Banging the laundry 🧺 up 5 sets of stairs …..
Girl 👧 you can do way better !!!

Snorty has to still piss over SSB ,. Huh huh huh 🤔 - the sound was awful 😞 yes snorts was in charge of the mic 🎤 clearly SSB pissed him off

Not watching flurries …. Flying the flag for FRK …. Car 🚘 crash tv 📺
Obviously 🙄 they are bored with blogging if FRK is featured …..

Shame 😈

Nothing from teabag
He’s at the end of the lane … with a mask 😷 in his hand 🤚

Ffsake he’s bounced all over Europe …. Like a contagion 😷

now he’s running ho-mo- Andrew as a cameraman …
is that what he needs for a work visa in France 🇫🇷???

No staircase …
But he needs vintage oil lamps …..

Hopefully 🙏 when central government gets back to work …
Full time

The end of these charlatans….

Apparently there was a chateau METHERICK wanted to buy ( with WHAT )
Someone with cash bought it …. He’s touring it tomorrow 😈

Whom ever recommend the carpet washing vlog …. Genius

It fits a blog parrrfectlay ……

Comes in flithy
Gets washed
Dried
Is parrrfect at the end of 30 mins

The charlatans should take 📝
He works
He grafts
He achieves …
And gets paid for his work 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What is wrong with his voice ???
I think that’s a poorly placed microphone-though he may also have that old guy raspy voice-smoker perhaps-throat cancer maybe? reminds me of my great aunt who sounded just like that-smoked like a chimmey-used one of those long holder things-the woman never married but had a 50+ relationship with a very married judge-she wore fabulous jewelry clothes and and hats-it’s was the 60’s-early 70’s so she was wonderfully exotic

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have a technical question:

Do the chateau vloggers all use the same video editing programm, the one with only one font for the thumbnail?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
do we think Fanny understands you can actually have more than one microphone and edit the sound with ProTool or Acid or whatever she uses software-wise? it’s just freaking ridiculous she hasn’t invested in quality equipment

and a gentle F*CK OFF to the way Tattle works with predictive text (again)

Last edited:
  • Haha
So Tealeaf is able to go shopping in the Brocantes despite declaring himself in debt to his mum and SJ and needing money for his staircase. I don't suppose you considered saving your cash (Maybe you sent Andrew out to earn some pocket money for you both?) to start paying off your debts? No, I didn't think so.
Billy Bunter of Pathetique Towers keeps Tealeaf sweet with his trinket gift. (Sorry Tealeaf, it looks a bit girly on you , is that the look. you are going for?)
Andrew appears in the shot at the start but I think they forgot him and left him in one of the junk shops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Really? I found him just as unbearable as always! Why does he feel he has to contribute at all, he says nothing of interest or value!

As for Ivo, I'd love to know how a former monk can afford a chateau with these antiques... he's seems to come from a wealthy distinguished family based on the portraits he shows. He does have some interesting pieces (paired with cheap modern leather couches), but overall it still comes across a bit like a hoarder with no real design cohesion in the rooms and a very tacky kitchen IMHO (although yes better than Lalande!)

There is a Baronet (inherited title) Ivo Fornesa, I assume is the same person, who seems to have sold a huge amount of family heirlooms, described as a private family collection, in Singapore in April. His book publishers describe him here: Spanish businessman and historian, Ivo Fornesa is known for his work as a consultant in China, as well as for his many collaborations with newspapers and publications. His fascinating life has seen him volunteer in the Spanish Foreign Legion; train as a parachutist; live as a Catholic friar in the Holy Land; restore traditional houses in South America, Morocco, China, Thailand and Burma. Fornesa now lives in France, in a chateau in Saint-Chartier.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes, much older but she is but not as old as Louis!!! 😊

I have to do my own research….seems a bit out there 😂 ….but family hailed from the Normandy region.
Research on the family tree can be fun, interesting...and make you sad and angry too! Yes we will all at some point have murderers as our forefathers, all of us will decend from some violent horrible tyrants. All of us. But when you home in on individuals and they are not so many generations above you, it sort of gets personal. I don't have to look so far up before I have a horrible forefather. He was a plantation owner in the Caribbean, had slaves :mad: and used and abused people. I have letters he has written and that people have written to him and they make me kind of hate him. They make him human, alive. And I don't like him at all. I own items that belonged to him...oh, I will stop talking about this right now. I hate that man. And yet, I have his DNA in my veins. Hm, well I missed out on CD today I guess, did anything interesting pop up? I shall have to read here I guess..;)

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Agree!very tacky kitchen!Personally I hate plain walls ...I don't think he's a typycal hoarder,more a collector.

Reactions: 5
did anyone else think that bishop’s hat of chastity was going to burst into flames when it was place off Fanny’s head?

🔥
👩‍🦳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There is a Baronet (inherited title) Ivo Fornesa, I assume is the same person, who seems to have sold a huge amount of family heirlooms, described as a private family collection, in Singapore in April. His book publishers describe him here: Spanish businessman and historian, Ivo Fornesa is known for his work as a consultant in China, as well as for his many collaborations with newspapers and publications. His fascinating life has seen him volunteer in the Spanish Foreign Legion; train as a parachutist; live as a Catholic friar in the Holy Land; restore traditional houses in South America, Morocco, China, Thailand and Burma. Fornesa now lives in France, in a chateau in Saint-Chartier.
That is the most vague career description I have ever read... businessman, collaborator, consultant, volunteer - yet no real companies or professional accomplishments listed, and can't find anything else about his career or businesses online except this small blurb...

Thanks for sharing the auction - the total sales equalled 2.2 million Singapore dollars (1.63 US dollar).. so basically from what I've gathered, he was a rich kid who inherited all this money from family. No wonder SSB loves him!

Reactions: 12
🧵 title possibility?

The Spontaneous Combustion of the Bishop’s Chastity Helmet when Placed Upon the Head of Stephantasy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Agree!very tacky kitchen!Personally I hate plain walls ...I don't think he's a typycal hoarder,more a collector.
If I've learned anything from these chateau owners, the only thing that separates them from traditional hoarders is the amount of money in their bank account!

(...."Tell me what's trashy if you're poor, but classy if you're rich"... )

Also, snippet of a review on his book from Amazon LOL

Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 5.57.45 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
If I've learned anything from these chateau owners, the only thing that separates them from traditional hoarders is the amount of money in their bank account!

(...."Tell me what's trashy if you're poor, but classy if you're rich"... )

Also, snippet of a review on his book from Amazon LOL

View attachment 704110
To me a hoarder is a person whose "collection" prevents them from having a normal life.Like an old neighbour of mine.Her house was full to the brim with things,there were only small passages,similar to those homes on the tv show.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
so I bet if your SIL watches the Philip/Anna How to Reno a Chateau w/o Killing Partner Vlog she will be thrilled to see Marie recklessly gesturing with the gardening shears-she nearly clipped the heads of the children-FRK is so consumed by her own importance she has no clue that safety is her responsibility when she is around children - Little Marie Sissorhands strikes again
I mentioned it to her. Awaiting a reaction! Marie Scissorhands...I totally pmsl at that one.
I couldn't even watch, such is my dismay at the Fleuries :/ 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.