The Chateau Diaries #51 Peeing on Dan's marbles instead of polishing their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're welcome :) I am sorry to say, but IJ will most certainly deny her daughter did anything wrong, even if it's clear as glass (well, not their glasses). She might vent a lot of frustration about her daughter's laziness, but will defend her from the big bad world with all she's got.
Thank you Clara '-) I agree its her duty as mummy to fend off the reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brings back memories of when we had our place done, never again!View attachment 702914
Oh, lookkee here, there is a hole in the roof...nice blue sky :cool:

You're welcome :) I am sorry to say, but IJ will most certainly deny her daughter did anything wrong, even if it's clear as glass (well, not their glasses). She might vent a lot of frustration about her daughter's laziness, but will defend her from the big bad world with all she's got.
After her years as a mental health nurse I am sure she is well capable of spinning an alternate reality story.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry - I am trying to find who pointed out that IJ - mini apron was unhappy that people on this forum or maybe other platforms are questioning her daughter and the CD.
There was a great photo that someone posted on a much earlier vlog (can't remember which one) where SJ took something up to her mother who was lying in bed reading Tattle comments! The screen she was looking at could be clearly seen. Think it may have been one of the Georgian chef vlogs as I think SJ took IJ something he had cooked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Hope the silk pillowcase works as well as mine has. (My avatar will show just how effective it has been.). As you can see, I have recaptured my youthful countenance.
Jeeves, something I have always wanted to tell you: I simply adore your avatar! ❤ :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I dug this up, back in the mists of time.
Shortly after we posted these links their workaway request page was disabled. I wonder if that was after Sara and Steve agreed to pay and play at chateau love???:unsure: Sewist Sara and Steve are holding down the fort whilst the others are in Italy. They are all looking to cash in on their connection with SJ and Lalande. I think their timing may be their downfall. One can only hope, time is quickly running out for all of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Here's an actual Doing it Ourselves video. Lalacelle should be able to compile a video like this in about a year at the rate they're going. Really enjoyed watching this guy create beautiful views inside.

Thanks for this rec. It was brilliant, he worked so hard.

Reactions: 7
DERAILING but...
Matthew Lister ;)

Don't worry, I'll just use him once and leave you with the sloppy seconds ;):LOL:
Good grief! Fans self rapidly :oops:

There was a great photo that someone posted on a much earlier vlog (can't remember which one) where SJ took something up to her mother who was lying in bed reading Tattle comments! The screen she was looking at could be clearly seen. Think it may have been one of the Georgian chef vlogs as I think SJ took IJ something he had cooked.
I remember that. You could clearly see it was Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well said Pekey! Exactly get on ya bike and see France! You made it there Cara - and we truly want to see you living and lovin life..
As we are both Aussie's ......we know a long haul flight !
Ya did it ... we get out and have fun ( well, when the jet lag goes lol )

Let's hope that many other fans and patrons, have booked B & B before the end of the summer and that others will do so next summer too. That may be the only way the patrons will stop throwing their money down the La La land drains. They need to go there and see for themselves the reality of their childish dreams. It will prove to them that they are not really part of some magical, virtual "family" staying in a sparkling Disney castle, as the cult leader has no real interest in them, only in their money. She and her leading disciples will have absented themselves from meeting the guests and gone away to stay and party in some expensive place elsewhere. It's not at all unlike most other cult leaders who have tried to present images of a happy, loving, family. None of them had the slightest interest in their followers whom they had charmed and deceived into believing in magic; all they wanted was their money, and they all ended in a disastrous way.
And then go on TripAdviser ! ;)

Reactions: 8
This is a new instagram update and the link to Lalande's website now has thumbnail posts all of their flogs. Wow, is BJJ working his fragile little fingers??? Way to go morons, the website is now a hot mess. Who approved this??? How long before the website clean-up takes place???
chateaudelalande's profile picture

chateaudelalande

Chateau de Lalande

Bed and Breakfast
The renovation of our French chateau, as seen on Channel 4’s Escape to the Chateau DIY! For our lifestyle, check out our chatelaine @stephanieejarvis
www.chateaudelalande.com/the-chateau-diaries

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The old crow is as lazy as the Daut.
I can remember shouting at the computer at her to bloody find your glasses or if you have them - put the darn things on !!
At the Gift Grab she was holding things right up to her nose trying to read them! :mad:

OK..... who put up the photo of LaLaLand finally renovated ????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I did a quick search of her vlogs and found it for you :

Annotation 2021-08-08 131207.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Eewww....what a dump. So much £€$ Steppy has wasted while spaces like this are wide open to the elements and bird poop. That could be a party barn with a glassed in front but SJ is wasting thousands on decorating with tat.
But OneMoonbeam..........it houses Daddy's old car !!! OMG - sell it !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.