The Chateau Diaries #51 Peeing on Dan's marbles instead of polishing their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomaz was dispensed with because when he left LaLaLand and went home to his sisters house he made a begging vlog for furniture etc to redo his sisters living room. The only thing he learned from LaLaLand was to beg on the internet. It must have been a topic of conversation when he was at LaLaLand, freely discussed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I used to watch a youtuber who bought Funko Pop figures just to show himself unboxing them...the man had to be extremely wealthy because he also had about 100 pairs if Nike and other name brand shoes, in protective boxes, on shelves that spanned the entire wall behind him as he filmed. He and his wife also bought pallets of returned items from Amazon just to show the unboxing. For sure he sold a lot of it afterwards but that's just crazy!
How many views and subscribers does the guy have?there are some toy channels with millions of vies and subscribers making millions on youtube.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Since there is no party tonight good night all! To quote the Bard of Avon “ parting is such sweet sorrow”
Peace out!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is Cara sending a message???

View attachment 702467

fat_girl_on_a_bike

shutter dog
5h
All of her pix from Lalande have been strikingly composed and devoid of "humans".

I was all about the Bad Boys when I was younger but when bad boys get old, like me, they just become crotchety old men...just sayin'....
Good boys are even worse.

Oh there is one bad boy at lala. Broad shoulders, striking face, muscular body… He..

Do I really need to say who? You all know who I mean.
Diesel?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If SJ meets Kylie Flavell in Tuscany it will be the WORST joining of egos anyone could imagine - hope it doesn't happen but also fascinated to see the train wreck I know the video would be!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Here's an actual Doing it Ourselves video. Lalacelle should be able to compile a video like this in about a year at the rate they're going. Really enjoyed watching this guy create beautiful views inside.

Thanks for this, right up my alley.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What baffles me is how good these people are at making the negative comments disappear, especially Marie who does not have a Natti or a Ma to help her with the "cleaning". I have never seen negative comments about her. How does she do it? She cannot be 24 hours a day checking the messages left on YT. Maybe she is good at something after all. 🤔
Her mother monitors her accounts

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Her photographs are studiously not of the chateau interiors or residents. Somebody has come down on her hard. And as we know, she is sensitive.
I bet she thought she could be the star of the shitshow, as they said her arrival has been in the works for two years. It must be really hard for her to be mostly ignored, after the quick introduction on camera, as reality kicks in and you whitness all of those sycophants being completely selfabsorbed. When you're not in with the incrowd at the HMN it soon transforms from fairy tale castle into the dump in nowhere it actually is and it makes you feel really miserable. It happened to the Flower Dismantler too.

Reactions: 30
Cara is lucky that Mummy isn't there as she'd have her in tears by lunchtime every day 🤣😅
At least she would get some attention from someone. To be ignored without the possibility to escape is the hardest part of living with their "love and laughter".

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw several posts by Cara in live chat. She was such a sycopant. After 2 + years of watching CD I don't think even an intervention would have helped. She had to see the place in real time. She'll probably moan about it to her friends but reality is that it's been a sh*t show the whole time, she just refused to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I checked the workaway website once...Personally I would never want to become a workaway or have any workaways at my place but there are many people who love it.Each to their own.Might make sense for a non profit and the like but thete are many bnbs,farms etc ...
The story I heard, but wasn't able to get in confirmed obviously, is that Frank filed an official complaint against SJ with workaway after the attack of the homophobic workawayer. He ran the workaway program for her during the years they lived at the shitshow. Maybe the workaway organisation took his complaint serious and threw her out?

Surely, if you were really interested in how your vlogs were coming across, your first stop would be Tattle for a gloves-off appraisal. We know that most of them are here but how much notice are they taking? Maybe they rely on their cronies for feedback - Mr. Ed the talking horse. Mini Apron, Snorts, Nutti, Silly Philly from Bailleul, Hanni (with her French law degree ), Potty, Ma P, BG, Jill Scott and of course Dan, who does seem to be the most aware of his audience. I think Dan / Annalise just lurk quietly in the background, taking notes and this self-reflection is why he is probably now the most successful of them all. The others raise their heads above the parapet from time to time and then duck down again or create new accounts. Not including Selmar, FRK or Ryan here as I don't think they have enough about them to consider that as an option.
IJ and her ugly stepson are still reading here for sure and are absolutely furious about the slandering, as they feel it's all so unfair. They have been pushing IJ to take action against Tattle, but SJ's tactic is still to ignore. She doesn't read here herself but has informants keeping score.

If I remember Mini Apron used to have the vapours about the state of the laundry. Didn't see her doing anything about organising it in any way.
Indeed. To be more precise: IJ was the reason so much laundry was on the floor to begin with. She was always trying to take control, thinking if she'd put it on the floor and make a mess out of it, someone would pick it up and start cleaning. No-one did.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.