The Chateau Diaries #51 Peeing on Dan's marbles instead of polishing their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If SJ meets Kylie Flavell in Tuscany it will be the WORST joining of egos anyone could imagine - hope it doesn't happen but also fascinated to see the train wreck I know the video would be!
Lordy, that thought did cross my mind - and it would such a disappointment. Flavell can actually edit vlogs. What did look like a possibility was the Pethericks (Sadie) hopping on the Fern Weston Bennett vlogs. I am hoping they are too savvy to hitch their wagon to that cart.

Afternoon everyone...just grabbing a glass of wine and going to do a catch up - then see what the Festival of fleabegs 1st installment holds. Yes, I think I need a wine to watch, and keep my eyes and ears on its creator, The devil is in the details with him, he does seem to have a knack for opening his mouth and letting his frontal lobe fall out..lets see..back soon!

So basically - he filmed his cottage with a broken window. Not good, it has made the cottage cold. Fix that crap before any reno. Then its the aga saga - how to fill the stove - bags of coke, sadly not the type he would prefer, but its got lower emissions but ripped the guts out of someplace like Wales to make easy pellets. Brilliant, is he now going for - I live off grid? Mate - you have a Smeg fridge. Good shot of the laptop - he has one. Andrew is there looking depressed - apparently the weather in France has been bad for months??? Other YT vlogs show it has been bloody hot. Anyway - greenhouse was a fail - I am over seeing tomatoes he has no idea what they are. Making coffee with something he thinks came from Italy. Yes, it did and yes we probably all have one and know how to fill it - but not the same as Starbucks in Madrid. One would hope. If he finds being a creator of YT vlogs difficult - join the billions club and also remember not everyone is excited by cleaning a copper coal shovel. My main concern is the dog he keeps trying to revive - is not interested on being filmed or lively, like Andrew. Move on. Looking forward to part 2. When another fail in keeping a cottage warm is identified and fixed by a professional because that's how you do something - yourself.

Bravo !!!! Exactly !
Doing it ourselves is clearly having a vlog not renos.

Trotters vlog, what a slog. Love to see the analytics. Your viewers watched 5% of this video.

Even the music in the greenhouse was the most depressing tune I’ve ever heard.

Stuffing the broken window with some insulation. I image this was Dan’s reaction
My reaction was - even rats stuff holes with insulation they can find..come on - that would be a normal first start in a place - fix the broken then decorate. It is ok to have weird chairs ready to repair, an expensive item as the prized display - aga - but end of day - you have a broken window and a dodgy front door. No amount of plates and rabbit books can hide you are "not taking care of yourself". Maybe that should be the channels name.Or should we remember you do not actually live in this space - yet. Lucky you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Both literally and metaphorically, Cara has had the wool pulled over her eyes.

Imagine: months of excitement, crowing about it on IG and in the Chateau Diary comments, travelling thousands of miles in a pandemic (I don't care how many tests are taken or if someone has been double jabbed or if they wear hazmat kit ironing, noon and night, I still think cross border and/or intercontinental travel is irresponsible), not speaking the language, getting into a major flap because you're not a relaxed traveller at the best of times. Alll this so that you can spend time at the holy grail for Patreon Pilgrims while worshipping at Stephanie's Shrine,

And then the harsh reality hits. Nothing is quite as Cara thought it would be. Far from being the land of unicorns and rainbows, Lalande is a cesspit of pretence. Scratch the surface and ingest the toxic spores.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Teabeg must join with Nicolas Fairford....they can all enjoy themselves with filling a Aga..making a coffee and polishing a pot..great fun...

Andrew didnt look too happy....at least he had some colombian fruit to chew on... i guess to show his asshole for his followers would give him more satisfaction....

Those daily vlogs is killing his relationship with his fiancee....Columbo is clearly more into sex and playing games then filming Teabeg cleaning out a pot in the rain...maybe they can brainstorm on how to use the chores into their Onlyfans..
Just another kind of prostitution...

Reactions: 12
Thanks for this, right up my alley.
"first stage is infrastructure" yep - teabegs has a chateau he can live in whilst he worries about a broken window he needed to patch in his cottage - do you think these grifters ever watch other channels? Of course not - 30 people praised his upload fail because it had such wonderful moments they glimpsed. Give me strength.

Reactions: 13
I don't need to add what a SNOOZE Teabeg's first daily flop was but at least we saw that Andrew is still alive. He must be miserable while Danny is enjoying sunny and warm Barcelona. Although, I haven't seen Danny training in McFIT Universitat gym or tanning at Mar Bella beach and where else would a muscle gay go in the city? Maybe he's lost in a dark room somewhere in Gayxample. I did run into an old hook up acquaintance - a member of RuPaul's Brit Crew - who's hunting for a threesome with his fiancé but that's gossip for another place.

Now I want to play F*ck, Marry, Kill!
F - That unidentified dude that @HalcyonOrganic is drooling over. I know too much of the other characters so a nice anon release would be welcum.
M - I'd be the perfect gay husband for Annalise. There won't be a chandelier in my house but I'll compensate with some jewellery and regular spa visits where we could witch about our boyfriends.
K - Squirrels are annoying pests that kill little birds and spread diseases like typhoid and the plague. See where this is going? One plague infestation presents itself in the form of a Dutch dilettante. I'd pay Dan good money to feed him some nuts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Both literally and metaphorically, Cara has had the wool pulled over her eyes.

Imagine: months of excitement, crowing about it on IG and in the Chateau Diary comments, travelling thousands of miles in a pandemic (I don't care how many tests are taken or if someone has been double jabbed or if they wear hazmat kit ironing, noon and night, I still think cross border and/or intercontinental travel is irresponsible), not speaking the language, getting into a major flap because you're not a relaxed traveller at the best of times. Alll this so that you can spend time at the holy grail for Patreon Pilgrims while worshipping at Stephanie's Shrine,

And then the harsh reality hits. Nothing is quite as Cara thought it would be. Far from being the land of unicorns and rainbows, Lalande is a cesspit of pretence. Scratch the surface and ingest the toxic spores.
Exactly - she has traveled a very long way - to spin, when the spin is clearly more on her than the wool. That does make me sad, she bought the image and found it wanting. Maybe shouldhave been more cynical but everyone makes their own decisions. More superfans to follow - but I am sure a vetted La La Land will be sold - sorry fully booked - Nutty.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think Senor Andrew is getting bored by the "cottage life". I bet he does not like the cold either .
I wonder how long he is contracted to play the boyfriend, maybe cash on completion so he has to stay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I sort of feel sorry for Cara .... she thought she would have the La La land experience . Its a lot of money to get there and a lot of risk for infections - not just at the chateau but onboard planes , trains etc and , of course people you cross with on the way.
Old SJ implies her joint is full of love and laughter- a get away just like you see in the vid's.
Really ....her B&B is falsely advertised or, at least suggested its like a friendly place with the old SJ there.
That is what people are buying and she knows this ! What a shocking woman.

Cara ..... if you are reading this .... stay there and make it work as I think it would do you good to deal with people who do not understand you and you them. Try to make everyday in there great ( you are in France - take a ride /taxi to nearby towns and soak it all up !!! I know this is what I would do )
Its a great character building time ..... don't let Stef get the better of you !
On ya bike and go explore and do NOT do any work for her !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well said Pekey! Exactly get on ya bike and see France! You made it there Cara - and we truly want to see you living and lovin life...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Let's hope that many other fans and patrons, have booked B & B before the end of the summer and that others will do so next summer too. That may be the only way the patrons will stop throwing their money down the La La land drains. They need to go there and see for themselves the reality of their childish dreams. It will prove to them that they are not really part of some magical, virtual "family" staying in a sparkling Disney castle, as the cult leader has no real interest in them, only in their money. She and her leading disciples will have absented themselves from meeting the guests and gone away to stay and party in some expensive place elsewhere. It's not at all unlike most other cult leaders who have tried to present images of a happy, loving, family. None of them had the slightest interest in their followers whom they had charmed and deceived into believing in magic; all they wanted was their money, and they all ended in a disastrous way.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did anyone else love the first song that Dan featured in his vlog about visiting the hotel in Bordeaux? This song could be my very own theme tune! It's called Vintage Dream by Mathilda June. She's Swedish which I found quite surprising, though not as much as the wonderful First Aid Kit who are also from Sweden but sound like they are from the American southern States. I just love music! ❤ ❤
Yes, Dan has really good taste in modern music - to my ears anyway.
Now, he just has to sprinkle a little Mozart here and there and he'd be a music god!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Let's hope that many other fans and patrons, have booked B & B before the end of the summer and that others will do so next summer too. That may be the only way the patrons will stop throwing their money down the La La land drains. They need to go there and see for themselves the reality of their childish dreams. It will prove to them that they are not really part of some magical, virtual "family" staying in a sparkling Disney castle, as the cult leader has no real interest in them, only in their money. She and her leading disciples will have absented themselves from meeting the guests and gone away to stay and party in some expensive place elsewhere. It's not at all unlike most other cult leaders who have tried to present images of a happy, loving, family. None of them had the slightest interest in their followers whom they had charmed and deceived into believing in magic; all they wanted was their money, and they all ended in a disastrous way.
So true Espe - there are decades of this type of money grab people need to remember.

Reactions: 9
Sorry - I am trying to find who pointed out that IJ - mini apron was unhappy that people on this forum or maybe other platforms are questioning her daughter and the CD. Whoever you are, thank you as that got my temp rising! It is one thing to edit comments on vlogs (after saying ages ago that they can not answer comments because there are now so many - please understand) they can wipe ones they don;t like as fast as people type them. That is when you get the alternate discussion. I think I am right in saying we all started in this liking the channel. Any channel can make money for their projects - fine. Who cares, but CD went to a next level. IJ must be aware her daughter has gone many steps away from just documenting her shatoo's journey. You can't deny this IJ - teabegs fall has exposed the whole show.

Going to spelunk myself into that rabbit hole... 🧐🙈
DERAILING but...
Matthew Lister ;)

Ey! Keep your fingers to yourself, that hunk is mine.

Being an attractive god doesn’t mean that you are allowed to take my man away.
Don't worry, I'll just use him once and leave you with the sloppy seconds ;):LOL:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sorry - I am trying to find who pointed out that IJ - mini apron was unhappy that people on this forum or maybe other platforms are questioning her daughter and the CD. Whoever you are, thank you as that got my temp rising! It is one thing to edit comments on vlogs (after saying ages ago that they can not answer comments because there are now so many - please understand) they can wipe ones they don;t like as fast as people type them. That is when you get the alternate discussion. I think I am right in saying we all started in this liking the channel. Any channel can make money for their projects - fine. Who cares, but CD went to a next level. IJ must be aware her daughter has gone many steps away from just documenting her shatoo's journey. You can't deny this IJ - teabegs fall has exposed the whole show.
You're welcome :) I am sorry to say, but IJ will most certainly deny her daughter did anything wrong, even if it's clear as glass (well, not their glasses). She might vent a lot of frustration about her daughter's laziness, but will defend her from the big bad world with all she's got.

• Heart
Here's an actual Doing it Ourselves video. Lalacelle should be able to compile a video like this in about a year at the rate they're going. Really enjoyed watching this guy create beautiful views inside.

Brings back memories of when we had our place done, never again!
192993_2117326645147_3847703_o.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.