The Chateau Diaries #50 Her laziness is spreading quicker than the delta variant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan said he preferred plain white plates to set off the food , he wasn't given any say about the table settings. Definitely seems like one-upmanship on PJs part.
He could try but Flip is only one snort away from manhood. We're still waiting for his balls to drop. He couldn't one up man if he tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh no, I think you have a slightly wrong idea of Grindr. There's no public nudity on the app and you get to talk to people before deciding to meet them. Naked Attraction is so much worse than Grindr :LOL:
Thanks. I was a bit worried for a moment. I definitely had the wrong idea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stephanie, I have to hand it to her, has played a blinder. Paying for Dan to have a well deserved break with Annalise will remind him, (if indeed reminder were needed), on which side his bread is buttered. His vlogs are great but a lot of his following and popularity is his link with the chateau. And for drone shots, cooking, gardening, loyalty and sheer affability, Dan is a guy she wants to keep around. It was a generous and timely gift.
i think she owed Dan something for making him so ridiculous...and as he agreed to cook for the guests on friday and satherdays...i think this gesture has paid itself back..who else is there to cook..Dana with her falaffels.???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.